Archive > The Amazing Race

Disappointed with TAR10

(1/4) > >>

tens:
Somehow I am not so ecstatic with the turn of events in this season's TAR. With the exception of Tyler and James, I really loathe the other three teams in the final four. I do admire the beauty queens' tenacity and luck, but they are too evil for my taste. I need not say a word about the other two. I don't like them.

My ideal top three would have been: James & Tyler, the Chos, David & Mary. What do you think?

Kogs:

--- Quote from: tens on November 27, 2006, 08:34:15 AM ---Somehow I am not so ecstatic with the turn of events in this season's TAR. With the exception of Tyler and James, I really loathe the other three teams in the final four. I do admire the beauty queens' tenacity and luck, but they are too evil for my taste. I need not say a word about the other two. I don't like them.

My ideal top three would have been: James & Tyler, the Chos, David & Mary. What do you think?

--- End quote ---

where chip and kim evil for yielding colin and christie? the BQ are playing the game!!!!!!!!! bama can give it, but they can't take it

TheCinera:
I enjoyed last season more (mostly because of BJ/Tyler), but I can't complain about this season.  It's pretty good compared to the other past seasons.

tens:
>>where chip and kim evil for yielding colin and christie? the BQ are playing the game!!!!!!!!! bama can give it, but they can't take it

Well I was not speaking about the Barbies yielding the Bama team. I was talking more about their general attitude. They are not sympathetic enough to win hearts out. Somehow people root for the ones who are nicer. I can't imagine anyone to be over the moon if Jonathan and Victoria or Colin and Christie won. The Barbies turn me off.

Rob:
I agree tens! The Barbie's just are not nice enough to like. Everyone like Chip & Kim because they were nice (however, don't get them on MySpace, they bug the **** out of you) and people like Rupert on Survivor because he was genuine. Totally agree tens. Welcome to the board!

Rob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version