Author Topic: The duel 11/30  (Read 3507 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
The duel 11/30
« on: December 01, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »
WOW this was a great show.  The challenge was okay, even thought I did not want Kina to win I wanted Derrick to win.  I thik the girls just gave it to Diem at the end, guess they knew they were safe.

Did think the picking order was funny . . . Robin was the last from her alliance to be picked, she did not look to happy about that.  Do feel kind of bad that Aneesa is at the end all the time, but I am hoping she will take one of them out at the end.

The duel was harsh and I was torn who I was rooting for.  I wanted Derrick to win but did not want Wes to lose.  I know last season he was on my nerves but this season he has mellowed a little ~ we know it will not last ~ plus he is the underdog.

The previews for the rest of the season seem intense.  The one that really threw me and I rewound was Kina crying.  Aneesa is there with her so I am not sure why she is crying.  I would not think she would cry that hard for losing, unless she is upset about sending a friend home.  Just seems odd for Kina.    ANd you knew eventually Aneesa would have it out with someone.  And I think this season Robin is a little big for her britches so I vote the clash between them.

Derrick sorry to see you go, you were a great competitor!

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: The duel 11/30
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 09:50:00 AM »
This was a really intense Duel. As much as I like Derrick, I had to say that I was rooting for Wes. I don't know, something about him has kind of changed this season and it's for the better. Maybe it's that he's "in love" with Johanna, which is really cute. I'm happy for them and I hope that their relationship lasts.

The previews for upcoming shows looks nuts! I can't wait to see more. Hopefully they are as good of episodes as they are letting on.
oXo Justine

Offline shadia

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 12:57:58 PM »
I felt bad for Derrick but I was glad that Wes won. I like Wes on this challenge, he has calmed down a whole lot. I can't wait to see what Robin and Anessa's fight is about.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 07:54:17 AM »
I just watched that Duel between Wes and Derrick and that had to be one of the most physical competitions I have ever seen.  I think Wes may be shot for the next challenge as well as he looked worn out.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 08:52:08 AM »
WOW Trevor posted!!!!  I agree, I think Wes will go in alot, should be interesting now as Wes is the only one without a friend out there.

Also think Diem will go into the Duel soon.  Yes I feel bad she had cancer ( I did too), but if she is well enough, doctors cleared her to be there then they should quit babying her and make her play.  I know this sounds bad, but you know eventually one them will pick her as they will feel she is the weakest.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 10:07:33 AM »
I agree, she is going to have to go in sometime soon.

And horray for Trevor posting.  :cmas23
oXo Justine