Archive > Old Spoilers

Chillones All-Star Spoilers (Warning!)

<< < (4/5) > >>

puddin:
Did ya'll notice the Rupert,RobM,Amber,Jenna L Pact on this past Thursday? It would fit right in with Chillone's final four!!

--- Quote ---- Mogo Mogo does poorly in the challenges
- Final 7 order

Shii-Ann,
Alicia,
Tom,
Rupert,
Jenna L,
Final 2 Rob M and Amber

--- End quote ---

puddin:
Thought that I'd bump this up~

http://www.survivornews.net/news.php?id=686

Kathy Makes the Merge?
Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien sporting a Blue Buff appears to indicate that she will be safe at least until the merge. Plus more...
SNN
Saturday, February 14, 2004

By:  The Wingedmonkeys

Message board user "Efjendar" at Survivor Blows uncovered a picture of Kathy at this website store where Kathy is hawking the sales of Vermont Teddy Bears. In the promotional photo (seen below) she is wearing her Survivor: All-Stars outfit and a Blue Buff. That buff may be the official one used once the merge takes place, when competition turns from Tribal to Individual. The colors used for the existing three tribes, Saboga, Mogo Mogo, and Chapera, are yellow, green, and red, respectively.

In addition to the photo indicating that Kathy made the merge, the website further tells us that Kathy used a Vermont Teddy Bear as the keeper of the rice while on the island.  From the website:

"Kathy reports that her Vermont Teddy Bear was a great luxury item. "To me, he represented innocence and a 'no worries' type of attitude," she said, "which helped me stay focused and grounded. And he was a constant reminder of friendships, on the island and back home, which gave me strength. He also made a really great pillow!" Kathy also tells us that her Bear became an important "watchman" of sorts on the island, serving as the "Keeper" of the all-important rice!"

We last saw (in Episode 3) Mogo Mogo with only one out of three locks opened for their chest containing the rice. However, last week the tribe did win a clue to help them find their 2nd key. Will Mogo Mogo win another reward soon to help them unlock the 3rd and final one? If the site is telling the truth, apparently

Bathfizzy:
Puddin, you have good observations.  Yes you are right the pact between Rob M, Amber, Rupert and Jenna look good.  I hope the chillones picks are right to the end.  I am in a Survivor pool at work and I have Rob M as one of my guys and I hope it wins me $20.  So keep these spoilers coming.  I like the nice blue colour of the buff that Kathy is wearing, it is such a nice shade of blue.  Cute teddy bear also. ;D

puddin:
Cheers to CO!

puddin:
Email~

Greetings again ...

First off, I'd like to send a big welcome my newest mailing list members.  Thanks for swinging by my website and signing up!

Well, we're down to the Final 7 and I'm pretty psyched that my primary intel from Panama (also the Final 7) has played out flawlessly.  So far, so good.  But now things REALLY get interesting.  You know, when I arrived in the Pearl Islands this past December, the locals I met were told "don't tell him anything!"  Well, as luck would have it, a few of them did.  Why did they do this if they were told not to?  Well, most of the folks I spoke to were quite upset that their simple lifestyles were so disrupted for the 6+ months during production of BOTH Survivor 7 and All-Stars.  But was I being set-up?  Bamboozeled?  That's the big question ... answers start to flow tonight.

Now, I do think I know who will be getting the big boot tonight, but will not say in this email as I'm not sure if everyone has read my short story, "Piece of ASS."  If you haven't, and have an interest in potentially knowing who might be voted off tonight (or a general interest in Survivor spoiling), click here (it's FREE):

http://www.thechillone.com/all-stars.pdf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version