1 (4.5%)
Rob and Kimberly
1 (4.5%)
NEL
12 (54.5%)
TBC
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: EP 11: Which Team is in Trouble?  (Read 6126 times)

Offline TaRBoY

• RFF Not So Newbie
EP 11: Which Team is in Trouble?
« on: November 17, 2006, 10:24:17 PM »
Please Vote... ;D

i voted for BQs! :nods

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 11: Which Team is in Trouble?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 02:25:29 PM »
I'll go with Dustin/Kandice coming in last NEL because there is mention of a pitstop in the next leg so likely not a TBC with the final 3 untill the last episode and since no team is mentioned on the Early show and there is no Finish line on Monday ( unless they are hiding the fact that the BQ's are on ARAS?)

Dustin and Kandice ELIM next week because of the 30 minute penalty they get this episode.

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 04:02:38 PM »
Yeah, although maybe BQs come in last again in Barcelona? That is a possibility, although I can't see Bama beating them twice.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 01:59:32 PM »
I actually want Bama to be last this week, but based on previous legs I can't se them getting 1st (thus avoiding a 30 minute penality) or being faster tehn all three otehr teams and thus avoid elimination next week.  Unless the BQ's make a large error (which is possible, all it would take is a navigation error on their part (which happens a lot) and tehm not being able to get local help (they have really depending on locals getting them to the right location) but that can backfire and locals can take you tot he wrong place.

Or they could make a clue error that cost them time.  Their not following directions in leg two cost them enough that teams that were over 10 minutes behind from getting to the theatre performance and add to that a team that was also slowed by having to get help changing a tire.  So I would guess they lost a half hour having someone else retrieve their helmet (get you own damn helmet and stop crying).

Or they could screw up their clue (leg 4) where they did lose more then thirty minutes.

But I will say Non elimination with BQ's getting last and thus getting the penality.