Author Topic: The Duel 11/16  (Read 6951 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
The Duel 11/16
« on: November 17, 2006, 09:06:25 AM »
Okay Guys, sorry I have been slacking on staring the discussion threads... anyone can start them.

I could not believe it when Annessa's  ball went out, I was so bummed.  And then nehmehiah did not even get to try to lift the amount, that is a dumb challenge.  When you stop because you can not keep going higher that was wrong.  I think they both would have been able to lift it.

Funny how the girls all want to go after Beth, I do think in some of those challenges she can beat those girls.  Should be interesting to see.  They are showing Robin in different light this challenge, and Kina is still a thrash talker but not so bad this time, wonder if not having her boyfriend there has changed things.  I think they want Jodi to be a main charachter but she is just not there for some reason.

One thing is most of the girls will not call Diem out because of the cancer thing so she will get far.   The person that calls her out will get harassed I am sure.

Next week Brad yelling at Sev.... must have something to do with Robin as they are big buddies.    Hopefully Beth will convince her to fight and not put up with the girls BS.

Wes is the more laid back at this point on the challenge, but I am sure that will change.  You know there has to be an issue soon, the guys are all being to nice to each other.  I can see the guys making Wes Last pick, but not too many will call him out.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: The Duel 11/16
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 09:46:12 AM »
I didn't want to start the threads because you are so good at it! :)

I llllllloooovee the duel! I'm sure that Beth could be some of the girls on some of the challenges but honestly, she isn't as strong as she likes to act like she is. I'm sure that even Svets could take her out.
oXo Justine

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 08:14:08 AM »
I agree.... but I have a funny feeling Kina and them are going to leave Diem as the last man on the totem pole to take on Beth and get knocked out.

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 09:39:11 AM »
I agree they'll do anything to make Beth look bad!!!!!

For some reason I like Beth this season I feel sorry for her they seem to always gang up on her. :meow:
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 12:57:26 PM »
Well, I don't feel sorry for Beth at all... she made her bed a long time ago.  You gotta wonder why she keeps coming back to get harrassed... does she really think it will change?

I agree Nehemiah got hosed on that duel... think he probably could have lifted it too.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 09:29:17 AM »
I think he would have been able to life that as well.

Can we go ahead and talk about the Svetlana and Beth duel? How crazy was that! Of course I was rooting for Svetty. But the results at the end we outstanding! How crazy was that! I loved it. One of the best episodes in a while.
oXo Justine

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 12:05:55 PM »
You are right, that was a crazy episode.    I think Svetty just got push up ont eh chart of I do not want to go against her.  The cast was so happy that she won.  I did think it was great for Brad to be the one all excited and ahppy she won.  And Anesa and Derrick waht great people immediately went over to give her a hug when she was crying.

For Beth to tear the flag was priceless.  Beth could have won that one but she did nto unhook it.  So was she pulling on it or was it that last pus Svetty did on the pole?

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 09:36:11 AM »
It was really nice for people to notice how much Svetty wanted it. And I'm not sure if she just ripped it off to try and be done with the competition already or if she accidently ripped it because Svetty pushed the pole that one last time. I really don't know.
oXo Justine

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 04:55:00 PM »
You knwo a funny thing.. I had beth on my MYSPACE as a friend... shortly after this episode her profile it gone. even her sexiest reality stars myspace.  Wonder what happen

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 09:58:23 AM »
Hm..that is interesting. Maybe she just figured that she was getting too old for this stuff and called it quits. But who knows.
oXo Justine

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2006, 03:40:55 PM »
You knwo a funny thing.. I had beth on my MYSPACE as a friend... shortly after this episode her profile it gone. even her sexiest reality stars myspace.  Wonder what happen

Hey one of my friends told me the same thing but this is what happened. 

My previous myspace page (www.myspace.com/bethstolarczyk) disappeared and myspace has yet to explain what happened although we have made repeated requests). Apologies to the more than 7600 friends on my previous page. This just may be my new permanant home.
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!