Author Topic: EP8 title: Mutiny  (Read 3006 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP8 title: Mutiny
« on: November 01, 2006, 12:27:07 PM »
 Mutiny (CC,STEREO)
The remaining castaways are given the chance to declare mutiny and join the other tribe; another castaway is voted off the island.  Thu 11/09/06
08:00 PM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP8 title: Mutiny
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 12:37:44 PM »
From TDT!

Projected Ep8: Mutinous Probst's offer 
   For another exciting, never-before-seen "twist," we have Probst (in a traditional faded-blue and orange ensemble) telling the tribes, "You have 10 seconds to decide whether or not you change your fate in this game." Switching tribes? Yes.
   t, and visit the Mitiaro cave
   Would anyone take him up on the offer? Apparently the answer is yes. We have been told that Candice and Jonathan will accept Probst's offer, and switch back to their original tribe, Rarotonga. This will leave Aitutaki with the mere four players (Yul, Becky, Ozzy, Sundra) seen at the reward getaway below. Within Rarotonga, a campaign to oust all the non-original members (Brad, Jenny, Rebecca and Nate) will then commence.

The best spot for this would appear to be immediately preceding the Ep8 RC, but it could be before the IC, we suppose.

Projected Ep 8 or beyond: Raka's cave getaway (Mitiaro island) reward 
   See Outfrontgirl's thread at Survivor Sucks for a complete discussion of this reward. Since Mitiaro and Atiu are different islands, it seems likely that this reward and the Atiu feast are separate events (thanks, OFG).

Who's there?

Hard to say. We can see at least four people (one of whom looks like Becky or Parvati, in black shorts and a green sweatshirt), plus another blurred out, helping people out of the water. Could be either tribe. The people in the water look somewhat like Adam and/or Candice, but they're really too small to accurately identify. 

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_cook_islands/spoilers/ep7/future.htm

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 11:03:29 PM »
 :yess:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 11:02:16 AM »
Easy week for game picks..
TDT
RC winner -Aitu
At RC-Tribal switch-Candice then Jonathan switch over to Raro
exiled? clue makes it sure sound like Jonathan? maybe even Adam?
IC winner-Aitu
Boot-Brad

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 12:05:38 PM »
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 12:10:44 PM by puddin »