Archive > Big Brother 7: All Stars

The Ultimate Ebay Opportunity, Don't Miss Out!

<< < (3/4) > >>

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Texas_kimmie on November 11, 2006, 02:08:28 AM ---Surprised the jack shack didn't get put up. Guess they had to leave that at the house.  :lol3:

--- End quote ---

:funny:  Maybe they decided to keep it for next year.  :hides

TheCinera:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on November 11, 2006, 01:33:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Texas_kimmie on November 11, 2006, 02:08:28 AM ---Surprised the jack shack didn't get put up. Guess they had to leave that at the house.  :lol3:

--- End quote ---

:funny:  Maybe they decided to keep it for next year.  :hides

--- End quote ---

:barf

TexasLady:
This is it, the biggie, the one you have all been waiting for! Yes indeed! :Cdance: :boobs: :Cdance:

MARCI is selling his bathrobe!

And his bags and his caps from BBAS and BB3, and something I would like to have, his Voodoo doll!  Oh to see if it really works when you stick a pin in the leg.. poke poke... :yess:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmarqueeQ5fmarc

Place your winning bid now! (No one else has!)

Nuala:
Oh my goooooooooooooooooodness.  They are getting out of hand, but you know what they wouldn't sell that stuff on ebay if someone wasn't willing to buy it.  Maybe if was young and dumb, but I am not so I will keep my money!!!

TexasLady:
I see no one wants the bags. $300 is a bit much. In my haste I didn't notice that the voodoo doll is Kayser's. Shame on me for wanting to stick the doll's leg with a pin! Not Kayser's! 20 lashes for me. :whips

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version