Author Topic: Heroes  (Read 53525 times)

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
Re: Heroes
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2006, 07:58:10 AM »
OH MY GOD!! WHAT A GOOD EPISODE...ALL MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED

SYLAR (from the watch)...so he is kinda like Peter it seems...more those he "steals" their powers when he kills someone. 

How Nathan's wife Angela ended up in the wheele chair.  How Eden got caught and forced to work for Mr Bennett...Nikky's alter ego is her dead sisters spirit getting revenge ...so much anger for a 9 year old..but i guess it was all the years of getting beat up by her father so Nikky wouldn't get hurt.

The epsiode ended off with Hiro loosing his powers....oh my whats going to happen next??!?!?!?!?
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2006, 08:27:38 AM »
I loved the back-stories more than I thought I would. It WAS a good story with one exception. I hated how they ended the Charlie story. There is no explaination of why Hiro was transported back to the future, and in Japan. Why? So she actually dies anyway, and then the writers just try to make us feel better by expaining away that she has a blood cot in the brain. What a rip-off! Is it just me, or was anyone else upset by that storyline?
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2006, 09:24:15 AM »
i totally missed that part of charlie's brain clot..or did you read that somewhere???

so if Hiro was put back to the future to the first place he ever used his powers...are there two hiro's or just one?!?!?
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2006, 09:26:37 AM »
It was the scene when Hiro came outside and she was standing looking sad. She said she had a blood clot and was dying. He said he went back in time to save her and she replied he did because before he showed up, she wanted to give up.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2006, 09:53:26 AM »
Although I thought Hiro and Charlie made a cute couple, she had to die so that Hiro would learn that he can't just keep going back in time to fix things he doesn't like. Plus, didn't Future Hiro say something to Peter about causing "time rifts"?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2006, 11:06:09 AM »
Nikki's backstory was the best out of all three.  I wonder why we only saw her father this time?  Is he dead?  Did he go away like Jessica said?  I like the idea behind Nikki's powers, it all makes sense now! 

I think Syler's powers is more of a stealing power than mimick powers.   Explains how he is able to do all those weird and gross things. 

Hiro's story did suck.  I am still confused about how this Blood Clot plays into the entire plotline, I may have to re-watch it on NBC.com to figure it out. 

Who do you think will die?  I think I know, because I went to IMDB.com during the episode and visited the Heroes page.  It said by someone's name (2006-2007) and the rest said (2006-).  I hope it's not him/her!

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2006, 11:12:21 AM »
I think the obvious person to die would be DL. We don't see much of him, but then again I think that would be too obvious. As far as the Jessica/Nicki story goes, I wonder if it might be her becuase her character is more evil than anyone else's. I guess I'll officially guess Nicki dies, though I'm not putting much credit into it. As we have seen, we know Peter and Hiro don't die. My only other guess would be Peter's brother. Claire would have to have her head chopped off, and Eden is too much of a bit player to make an effective shock for a death.

Any other thoughts?

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2006, 11:34:08 AM »
The death doesn't have to be a shocker for NBC to play it up!!! So I could see possibly Eden or DL dying. But since they are playing up Niki/Jessica shooting DL, I will say it isn't him. It also won't be Peter's brother Nathan, because we saw early on where he wins the election. With the "save the cheerleader" campaign over, do we still need the painter, Isaac Mendez?

Since Syler takes the heroe's brains, maybe he took Charlie's blood clot along with it, and it will cause him problems down the road!!! LOL

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2006, 11:43:14 AM »
We know Issac doesn't die because he dies right when NYC blows up (referencing the first episode when Hiro went to his place).  I can't say who, but I loved watching this person.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2006, 12:16:14 PM »
I keep forgetting about Isaac. I say he's easily replaceable. He may just as well die also. Wasn't his brain scooped out when Hiro went to the future?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2006, 01:59:38 PM »
Sylar either kills him, or its a suicide.  I forget.

Bashful

« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2006, 03:27:39 PM »
Oh, I was sooooooo disappointed when Charlie was not saved by Hiro.  Sure, there must be special people die in this show, but why someone who is so sweet, smart and adorable?  I am not giving up that somehow someone will cause her to come back to life, and without the blod clot in the brain.  Yeah, I guess I'm an optimist....or out of touch with reality.  Oh, this isn't "real"......LOL.

Watching Heroes is giving me terrible anxiety!  The problem is just not knowing where all of this will end.  I like to have shows that are tied up with a bow and have a good ending.   :-\   So, we know that to save the world, they need to save the cheerleader.  She cannot die, or the show must die also.  Good battling evil....the show is so dark and twisted....it reminds me of being a kid trying to go to sleep, but just knowing any moment a monster is going to jump out of the closet! 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2006, 03:30:20 PM »
I'm not looking b/c I still have most of last week's and last nite's to watch!  :o
 Must leave purdy soon to return a dog after pet sitting, and will return tomorrow morning...
Cya all!
Ruday  ;D

Bashful

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2006, 03:35:48 PM »
I'm not looking b/c I still have most of last week's and last nite's to watch!  :o
 Must leave purdy soon to return a dog after pet sitting, and will return tomorrow morning...
Cya all!
Ruday  ;D

Take care, Ruday!  Have a great day!   :hugs:    :blume:    :hearts:

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2006, 03:39:23 PM »
I have to say I love this show.  So what does Sylar do with the brains.  My husband thinks he eats them. I know can we all say EWWWWWWWWWWW.  I feel so bad for Hiro.  I think his character is my favorite. :hearts:
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2006, 03:43:19 PM »
I can't image what else he would do with the brain to acquire the power. As suresh said, the power would be focused in the brain, so if consumed, one would theorize the power would be consumed as well.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2006, 03:47:20 PM »
Cya all! Ruday  ;D
Take care, Ruday!  Have a great day!   :hugs:    :blume:    :hearts:
Thanks Bashful!  :kuss:  :hugs:
My senior cat and I are looking forward to things getting back to normal at my home, but did enjoy the Pup...a real cutie.  And earned some xtra bucks!  :yess:

Think I'll take my Heroes video with me and watch tonite at the pup's house.  They said to make myself at home.  :tup:   :jumpy:

Bashful

« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2006, 03:50:15 PM »
I can't image what else he would do with the brain to acquire the power. As suresh said, the power would be focused in the brain, so if consumed, one would theorize the power would be consumed as well.

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the mental image!    :barf

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2006, 04:46:35 PM »
I don't think he eats the brains.  I think he collects them, at least, that's what I'm hoping.  Sylar isn't a zombie, as we found out last night.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2006, 04:49:40 PM »
Yes, but he acquired the telekinesis from the guy he killed. How could he do that without consumption of the brain matter?
Or if the brain was not consumed, did he figure out a way to extract the chemicals and drink them?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2006, 04:53:49 PM »
Like a Brain Smootie!  :wine:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2006, 04:59:12 PM »
Exactly!

Bashful

« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2006, 05:00:47 PM »
DOUBLE   EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

You guys can stop now, please?    :groan:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2006, 05:37:55 PM »
 :camping: Alright, we'll stop.

Only one episode left until next year!  :gaah:  And it's next week!

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2006, 09:15:41 PM »
Yea, it'll be a long wait I guess. Better stock up on the brain smoothies for now.