General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Heroes

(1/40) > >>

Jeffrey Scott:
Okay, I've been kicking around the idea of starting a thread on a non-reality TV show. Finally I figured we have one for Lost, and I'm starting to like this show just as much as Lost now. Anyone else checking this show out? I think it's going to be a new favorite. Things are really starting to get interesting.

BRL:
Looks like theres another non-reality tv show for us to talk about. Love this show as much as Lost.
Atleast with this show we get more a few more answers then we do with Lost.  :yess:

This show will be a new favorite for a lot of people.

TheCinera:
I watch this show too!  I started watching it last week on NBC.com, and i saw all 5 episodes in 2 days.  I'm as addicted to it as I am LOST and the Reality TV genre. 

The thing I find funny about this show is the character Peter.  He can fly, he looks like Toby Maguire, he has a potential love interest, and his name is Peter P, and he's bent on saving New York City.  Sounds like he's a Spiderman copycat. 

I especially like the Japanese guy, Hiro.  He's a hoot to watch!

Bashful:
I watched one episode so far and found it very addictive.  I've downloaded the episodes I've missed and now am taping shows.  The ep I watched was 2 weeks ago, I believe, and it showed Niki seducing another character at the end of the show.  Ali Larter, who portrays Niki, looks a lot like a young Diana Krall to me.  What I found ironic and interesting is that during her scene, there was background music of Diana Krall singing.  I'm sure that was no coincidence! 

I've read that there is also a comic online regarding this show, or the characters.  Has anyone checked it out?

Jeffrey Scott:
Have not checked out the graphic novel yet, but from what I hear, it gives additional information not in the TV show.
As for Peter, I don't want to spoil, but his powers are a bit more than just flight. Once you start watching the later episodes, you'll see what I mean.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version