Author Topic: Good bye  (Read 7713 times)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Good bye
« on: October 19, 2006, 08:57:36 PM »
Cao Boi and Cristina walk out the door. This was an interesting one.

Cao Boi wanted his little operation Voodoo to go over. He picked Jonathan and Candice out. Did he ever think at any time that Yul might have the idol? No. Good plan poorly put together.

Cristina marks the fourth out of the fie original Aitu members left. Billy, Cecilia, JP, and Cristina are gone. Leaving now Ozzy as the last remaining Hispanic. But as I do recall last year. Tina, Melinda, and Ruth Marie left leaving only Cirie to carry on the torch for the older ladies and she carried it to the final four. Maybe Ozzy can do the same and beter.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Good bye
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 09:04:40 PM »
Good point about Ozzy .. he alone survives the " Curse of Billy "  :hlol .

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 11:15:11 PM »
lol. Yes the Curse of Billy. Well they screwed him over and that is what they get. I find it funny though the one who brought it up is the soul survivor of the Aitu tribe.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 11:27:36 PM »
LOL True that Tanner  :hlol !
So how about that challenge? I personally think it was the best yet ! Man it was getting ugly out there   :yess: !

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 08:53:50 AM »
I commented to my boyfriend what a good idea that was for a challange.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 09:11:03 AM »
I thought for sure, after that and the double elimiination, they were going to merge early. How funny would that have been, especially after they had all dug into each other like that?
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 03:03:55 PM »
That challenge was awesome. They are taking all the challenges I loved from previous survivors and bringing them back. It is awesome. That one is really good. Too the point you over power the other you win. Simplicity is sometimes the best.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 08:24:31 AM »
i thought that was a great challenge. 

i too though the susprise at tribal consoul was going to be the tribes were merging.  i thought it was cool though they got to pick someone to bring over.

i bet candace was saying pick adam pick adam. it was kind sickening to watch all the i love you garbage going on i wonder if anyone else noticed.

i would have loved for them to have chosen christina to kidnap just to cuase problems in the voting for the other tribe cause it was clearly her they were going after that night.

oh well it is what is it.

:hallo1 :hallo1

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2006, 09:21:23 AM »
I knew they were going to give someone immunity from the vote. They did the same thing back in Surivivor Palau with Ibrehem.

Candice was probebely begging the tribe to take Adam. That really did annoy me. I hope someone caught them on it and sends Adam packing. But I am not getting my hopes up.

What shocks me is that they took Nathan. Why? That doesn't make any sense to me. Cristina would be one to throw a wrench in the tribes plan. Adam to make little Candice happy but Nathan? You feed one of the strongest guys in their tribe then send him back? Doesn't make much sense.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2006, 09:47:11 AM »
What shocks me is that they took Nathan. Why? That doesn't make any sense to me. Cristina would be one to throw a wrench in the tribes plan. Adam to make little Candice happy but Nathan? You feed one of the strongest guys in their tribe then send him back? Doesn't make much sense.

I think it's because they knew Nate was a fisher and he's a physically strong in challenges.  Since Aitu is keeping Nate until the reward challenge, it might be good to have a strong person for the challenge.  Noticie, Jeff didn't say he got to stay until the Immunity Challenge, I'm speculating a merge in the next new episode.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2006, 11:04:24 AM »
I'm expecting a merge within the next 2 episodes , of course not counting the recap  :hallo21. Anyway I was yelling Jenny !! Pick JENNY because shes seems like the most vulberable for Raro and she was a part of the Asian tribe ( thinking Yul & Becky would have suggested her) .
On Adam & Candice ..I read that Jeff said something beautiful happens midway? Maybe its when the merge happens and Adam & Candice finally get back together  :hugs:? If I find the inyerview I'll post it.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2006, 05:45:34 PM »
I think it would be beautiful if the two stayed seperated. We All remember what happened in Big Brother with the showmances of Will and Janelle and Mike Boogie and Erika. Not to mention the showmance of all showmances Rob and Amber. Do you really want Adam and Candice?

I was screaming take Cristina. Just to throw a wrench in their plans. Besides I think Nathan would try to throw the reward challenge to help the other team right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2006, 05:57:37 PM »
I guess I'm just the romantic  :hugs: ? Tough spot for Nate to be sans-Rupert ..I suppose he will have the option to enjoy the reward win or lose ?or Aitu could sit him out  :hallo3 ? I don't know, no promo pictures to look at  :hallo5 .

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2006, 07:56:30 PM »
I'm into romance and romantic but it comes down to reality shows... Just don't work for me.

God only knows whats going to go on with Nathan.

I think they will merge in three more episodes. Getting them down to 10

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2006, 08:14:20 PM »
Ah yes, there is too many people left in the game to make to the merge.  13 people remain, so I guess a merge isn't likely for next week (Er...next new episode). 

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 08:51:10 PM »
Well it could be to. They could have another double elimination.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2006, 09:14:37 PM »
I agree they need another double elim to make the timeline work , double boot then merge surprise?
date (day) time network episode title

11/2/06 (Th.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1308) N/A  <<13 left one goes 12
11/9/06 (Th.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1309) N/A  <<12 left one goes 11
11/16/06 (Th.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1310) N/A <<11left one goes 10
11/23/06 (Th.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1311) N/A <<10 left one goes 9
11/30/06 (Th.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1312) N/A <<9 left one goes 8
12/7/06 (Th.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1313) N/A << 8 left one goes 7
12/14/06 (Th.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1314) N/A << 7 left one goes 6 left ( Too many )
12/17/06 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1315) N/A << Finale final 5 (the press release says 5 in the final episodes .)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2006, 01:40:23 AM »
I agree they need another double elim to make the timeline work , double boot then merge surprise?
Since there will be 5 finalists, what about NO double boot, but rather NINE jury members? That would make the timeline work.  Hmmm??  IF that happens, the person voted out in Ep9 would be Juror #1. 
Just a thought.  :hallo3

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2006, 10:23:16 AM »
That would work too. God only knows though I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2006, 10:47:16 AM »
I'm interested to see how the rest of the season will work out.  It's going to be great, I'm enjoying the season so far. 

Question for ya'll: Jeff P said that this location will be the theme of the show, anyone know what he means by that?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 04:20:33 AM »
Yes, I recall Jeff saying that, Cinera...and I thought he meant something related to the man Cook!  But so far, don't recall much mention made to him...unless I missed it.   Maybe when they have the challenge with historical questions about Cook Islands, we'll get educated!  :hallo3