Author Topic: EP9: 'Being Polite Sucks Sometimes ' * video !! *  (Read 66651 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP9: 'Being Polite Sucks Sometimes ' * video !! *
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2006, 12:27:38 AM »
Ummm, puddin ,I'm pretty sure that Karlyn is the littler one with the bitchy mouth...(on the right in the clip)

But if she ever talked to me like she talked to Lyn...there would be trouble! I think she's hateful! :meow:
I'll never get them right :lol3:! I need a system like the BQ's.
This is how I remember the BQ's ..Dustin wears the CA shirt and Kandice wears the NY shirt SO, CA= California not KA as in Kandice..therefore Kandice must be NY. ;D

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2006, 08:32:40 AM »
Ummm, puddin ,I'm pretty sure that Karlyn is the littler one with the bitchy mouth...(on the right in the clip)

But if she ever talked to me like she talked to Lyn...there would be trouble! I think she's hateful! :meow:
I'll never get them right :lol3:! I need a system like the BQ's.
This is how I remember the BQ's ..Dustin wears the CA shirt and Kandice wears the NY shirt SO, CA= California not KA as in Kandice..therefore Kandice must be NY. ;D

Hey I still don't know Tyler from James - both are hawt. I didn't know which Lyn was which until I looked it up.

Offline qing_her

• RFF Full Member
  • Amazing Race Addict
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2006, 07:30:13 PM »

This is TYLER!
The one with the hotter bod.

This is JAMES!
The one with the cuter face.

See I highlighted their BEST attributes !
:lol3:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2006, 08:54:18 PM »
Darn...thought there might be a new promo on Survivor...but no such luck! I'm officially in spoiler withdrawal now.
But I've been going back and reading "Spoilers: The Early Days"--and I can only say WOW! It is so much fun to see now how you guys  step-by-step slowly but surely found all the clues that CBS ever so miserly doled out. I'm only sorry I missed out on all the early fun!
So...while we're waiting for the next clues-- is anybody going to TARcon?

P.S.  Thanks for the eye candy qingher!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2006, 09:03:45 PM »
Seems the AOL webmonkeys only release the next episode early every other week :D. I'm not giving up hope though,lol.
Still we should get a short clip for this episode on either tv.com, celebrityspider, or msn etc .. My guess is it will be mud if anything?

tarcon ..no  :'( , one of these days I'll get there to get my Fill of Phil :luvu:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: November 09, 2006, 09:14:58 PM »
Seems the AOL webmonkeys only release the next episode early every other week :D. I'm not giving up hope though,lol.
Still we should get a short clip for this episode on either tv.com, celebrityspider, or msn etc .. My guess is it will be mud if anything?

tarcon ..no  :'( , one of these days I'll get there to get my Fill of Phil :luvu:

puddin if you're going to tarcon stop on up by me and pick me up when you are on the turnpike tyia  :lol: :kuss: :tup:

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2006, 09:31:04 PM »

This is TYLER!
The one with the hotter bod.

This is JAMES!
The one with the cuter face.

See I highlighted their BEST attributes !
:lol3:

Yeah Tyler as a smokin body.

But I am much more attracted to James. :hearts:

Offline qing_her

• RFF Full Member
  • Amazing Race Addict
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2006, 09:50:10 PM »
 :lol: don't mention it!
GO Tyler & James!

do they look good TOGETHER?  :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #158 on: November 10, 2006, 01:09:31 AM »
Here you go Slowhatch  :tup:
from cbs.com

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline qing_her

• RFF Full Member
  • Amazing Race Addict
« Reply #159 on: November 10, 2006, 04:09:47 AM »
so the Internet thingy is in Finland.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: November 10, 2006, 09:35:44 AM »
 :luvu: Oh my that is soooooooo hawt. I had saved this pic when they were first posted. It's my favorite!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #161 on: November 10, 2006, 10:04:03 AM »
Just checked the Inside scoop
nothing about the Amazing Race castoffs yet :hyper:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #162 on: November 10, 2006, 01:47:32 PM »
check and ..:tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #163 on: November 10, 2006, 05:19:50 PM »
Oh we have a new clip !! It's the rappel.
I'd get some screen caps but its nothing more than Tyler & James with Tyler rappeling and James" I'm so scared "

« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 05:23:49 PM by puddin »

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: November 10, 2006, 06:43:24 PM »

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2006, 09:10:37 PM »
I think Tyer & James are the first team as well to do the repel.

I think he would be feeling more confidet (even if scared) after seeing others do it.  And they do say he would freak if he was the first one.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2006, 09:12:15 PM »
Thanks puddin!  Thanks banzai!

Better them than me--for sure!

I've been looking for the mountaineering group that could have done this, but no luck so far...no logo's anywhere, right?

So this is a detour or task, the swamp is a detour or task, and the roadblock is the bike ride in the caves?  And who for sure does the roadblock--Kandice, ?James, did we see Cho's or Bama's?

And for sure now, this is either a TBC or NEL (no teams on TES), right?  And pictures from home--sounds like a Survivor reward challenge  ;)

Just trying to make sure I've got it right... :js:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline qing_her

• RFF Full Member
  • Amazing Race Addict
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2006, 12:32:07 AM »
and teams ALL accounted for in Ukraine...
TBC for Sure!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2006, 01:29:56 PM »
adding this..Video evidence that no team is eliminated so
A) we have a SuperLeg /ToBe Cont..
B) Non Elim leg

if anyone has anything to add pleases do so :yaya:

Clues:
THE TEAMS ARE FACED WITH A CLAUSTROPHOBIC ROADBLOCK AND ONE RACER COMES FACE-TO-FACE WITH THEIR FEAR OF HEIGHTS,
ON "THE AMAZING RACE 10," SUNDAY, NOV. 12

"Being Polite Sucks Sometimes" --

*Meanwhile, another team's frustration sets in when they miss a train, causing them to lose precious time.
* Frustration sets in for one team after they miss their train, putting them at the back of the pack.

* Teams must perform a 243-ft angel dive to retrieve a clue. Will one racer's severe fear of heights mean the end if HIS team's race?
* while one racer struggles to overcome their fear of heights

* The Roadblock is a dark and claustrophobic challenge.Will teams complete the task without panicking?
*The teams are faced with a challenging Roadblock that will test the racers' ability to stay calm in a claustrophobic setting.

*As the intensity of the race picks up, one team's kind nature is put to the test when another team jumps in front of them in the taxi line.
:bar:

Phil: ..Lyn & Karyln get emotional upon recieving a message from home ..

Task
Signal: Oh and also there is some info about their "task" in Ylöjärvi. Obviously it was some kind of obstacle course at swamp 
The landowner of the area is keeping his mouth shut, but nearby neighbours reported a helicopter and lots of people including security who kept the nosy ones far. The famous clue box was also seen there.

article: AMAZING RACE WAS HERE?

If the travelling route of Amazing Race would finally reach Finland, then where would
the american reality-tv makers head for? Cultural sights that we don't have, or to the
crowded national parks in Lapland? Eyewitnesses have said that production crew looking
very much like the Amazing Race was seen in the middle on June on obstacle course at swamp
in Ylöjärvi.
Foreign production crew with fire trucks and helicopters circling the sky didn't go
unnoticed by local residents, even thought that security personnel kindly prevented the curious ones
to not come too close. Contestants speaking english ran with yellow/black envelopes and cameramen
filming also a box matching the descriptions of the series clue box on a nearby road.

The area is privately owned beautiful swamp area, which in this time of year has nests of cranes
and swans. At winter the 40 hectare swamp is used for skiing. Owner of the land area is not saying anything,
and the production team is not revealing the routes of the still unseen episodes. 

Clue box, Rob/Kim & The Cho's
" Carry me?"

Barbies & Models

Ski's
  Ski's Barbies
Ski's Lyn's.
Tyler & James

Rob/Kim & the Cho's

Cho's
Trains
Signal: *I heard from a reliable source that some woman had talked with one couple in the train and the couple said that they had flown from Madagascar to Helsinki and from Helsinki to Tampere and Ylöjärvi and then they had to travel with a train to Turku where they must find the cars and drive to quarry mines in Lohja. What happened after that is unknown.
* "Yes, they were also in Tampere week ago friday (june 16th), or actually Ylöjärvi, close to my home. I heard about it from my aunt who drives a taxi, and she had taken one couple from Tampere train station to Ylöjärvi and back. They were hurrying to catch the train to Turku. My aunt was first a bit shocked when few dark skinned americans passed others in the queue and jumped to the car with a man sitting on the front seat who had a  huge camera"

*There was another sighting at the Helsinki train station june 16th. A "chinese" looking couple was seen running in the station with a camera man, and they had two other couples following them

Tarballs:
More info about the Finland spoiler: Some teams and camera crews were spotted at Turku's railway station at 5:20 pm last friday. Teams drove off towards east with Mercedeses.   

Detour? task?
clue: * Teams must perform a 243-ft angel dive to retrieve a clue. Will one racer's severe fear of heights mean the end if HIS team's race?

Signal: * I've read and heard about people seeing the contestants climbing in the Olympic Stadium's tower in Helsinki, and Phil was spotted in a park/restaurant in Helsinki, wich could also be true.

:update:
Chateau d if " This shot was taken between 8:30 and 8:33 pm (assumes June 16th)."

Clue:* The Roadblock is a dark and claustrophobic challenge.Will teams complete the task without panicking?

Roadblock
Signal: ...Helsinki to Tampere and Ylöjärvi and then they had to travel with a train to Turku where they must find the cars and drive to quarry mines in Lohja. What happened after that is unknown.

James & Kandice
Kandice

Tyler & Dustin wait

Rob

Karlyn & Rob? ( blue shirt )

:dknow
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 10:23:22 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2006, 03:27:02 PM »
Thanks  :ty3:  puddin for the GREAT summary of what we know! I'm always afraid I'll miss something...

Wonder why we don't see the Bama's on the Roadblock...FF's are all gone so maybe it is just a fluke.

We know a lot for having so little to go on till this week! Just need to find that Internet Cafe!

I'm still sad that there are mines and no David to strut his stuff though!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2006, 09:02:09 PM »
Someone over at TWoP suggested that the detour might be: Rapping or Rappelling---I like 'em! (it!) :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2006, 09:39:05 PM »
Someone over at TWoP suggested that the detour might be: Rapping or Rappelling---I like 'em! (it!) :lol:
I think they got their episodes crossed,lol.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2006, 09:44:53 PM »
My previous time estimate for this shot was wrong (damn wide angle lens!).

This is now a much sharper image and it gives a very sharp estimate of the time.  Can anybody guess what sets the clock so tight here?

This shot was taken between 8:30 and 8:33 pm (assumes June 16th).

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #173 on: November 11, 2006, 10:03:05 PM »
I think they got their episodes crossed,lol.

I know! But it makes SUCH a nice title...alliteration is always absolutely amazing! Okay, I'll stop now... :blume:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2006, 02:09:53 PM »
Chateau (or anybody else), do you have a time line as to when the teams checked into the pitstop last week?

Also, the picture of James (or Tyler) going down the building:  you say it's around 8:30pm, and yet it's light outside, not dark.  Can you explain this please? ???    Thanks. ;D