Archive > Big Brother 7: All Stars

Janie and Will Chat on RealNet

<< < (2/5) > >>

Texas_kimmie:
I SURE HOPE someone posts this!

PotatosPunkGirl:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on October 24, 2006, 11:25:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Texas_kimmie on October 24, 2006, 08:48:14 AM ---okay, now my curiosity is up!!

--- End quote ---

Mine too! snicker.. wonder if I could get a trial membership for Real play.....  :yess:

--- End quote ---

OK.....This had better be a good surprise after all this teasing...anyone still have their subscription?

TexasLady:
I stumbled on this today, maybe it will give us a way to watch the Chat tomorrow night.

"Reality TV's hottest couple is coming to Film.com. Big Brother All Stars Will and Janelle are having a live video chat Webcast and you're invited!

Here's how it works -- come back to Film.com this Thursday, October 26, at 7 p.m. PT (10 p.m. ET) for free access to the chat Webcast. But if you want access to Will and Janelle, you have to join SuperPass. Only SuperPass members will get to ask Winelle chat questions. Then watch the star-crossed couple answer live. You can check back here for the link as we get closer to the chat, and of course check out my Ask Big Brother Blog for updates."

http://www.film.com/story/bigbrotherallstars/12131996

We can't ask questions during the chat but we can send them in ahead of time. I'm not worried about asking a question anyway.   :hallo25 :hlol  (Except about that grapefruit.....)

PotatosPunkGirl:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on October 25, 2006, 02:04:36 PM ---I stumbled on this today, maybe it will give us a way to watch the Chat tomorrow night.

"Reality TV's hottest couple is coming to Film.com. Big Brother All Stars Will and Janelle are having a live video chat Webcast and you're invited!

Here's how it works -- come back to Film.com this Thursday, October 26, at 7 p.m. PT (10 p.m. ET) for free access to the chat Webcast. But if you want access to Will and Janelle, you have to join SuperPass. Only SuperPass members will get to ask Winelle chat questions. Then watch the star-crossed couple answer live. You can check back here for the link as we get closer to the chat, and of course check out my Ask Big Brother Blog for updates."

http://www.film.com/story/bigbrotherallstars/12131996

We can't ask questions during the chat but we can send them in ahead of time. I'm not worried about asking a question anyway.   :hallo25 :hlol  (Except about that grapefruit.....)

--- End quote ---

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY...ty for this info..Im gonna watch.....I dont care to ask questions I just want to watch them and get the gossip on what's going on with them

TexasLady:
I'll be there with you.  :hallo25. I'll start trying to get in about 15 mins ahead of time, just in case it gets crowded. Save me a seat, PPG! If I get there before you, I'll do the same.  :hallo21

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version