Archive > Big Brother 7: All Stars

Janie and Will Chat on RealNet

<< < (5/5)

Texas_kimmie:
That was just horrible.....I ony got through part five and couldn't go any further. I was so bored. What was the great announcement supposed to be? And when did Will become such a meanie head?

TexasLady:
 :tup: On to my 2000th post?  :yess:

PPG: you didn't miss a thing. I sat in a Real Chatroom while watching and the consensus of the50 people there was pretty much the same. They were appalled at Will's behavior and upset with Janie as well. She came in seemingly happy and somewhere a switch flipped and she totally changed and it wasn't a pretty sight, maybe it was the clips that were played or she just hates being interviewed. I can't say.

I don't know how to explain Will's behavior. Who cares if someone took his webspace. He abandoned it and the napper didn't pretend to be him. That was his fault and his problem but I didn't want to hear about it in this chat. What was obnoxious about was the threat to Laremy and bringing his wife into it. That was low.

Then the rant about just being friends and we the internet fans have no life and shouldn't care about them, yet he brings in a cup of grapefruit for Janie, and tells us that we will never know what their relationship is in real life.  (Can you say mixed messages?)  :gaah:

Kimmie, the only funny thing was when Janie said Scout looked ratty. I hope you didn't miss that part. LOL

Texas_kimmie:
I did miss that part!

Will4Pres:
 :groan:
the only thing i have to say is
Janelle you are NOT a princess, step away from that dam crown
I wish she would put it on ebay so i can buy the dam thing a smash it to pieces  :knuckles:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Will4Pres on November 02, 2006, 07:30:33 AM --- :groan:
the only thing i have to say is
Janelle you are NOT a princess, step away from that dam crown
I wish she would put it on ebay so i can buy the dam thing a smash it to pieces  :knuckles:

--- End quote ---

LOL! She's still a princess to me. However, I sense an opportunity here. If you were to buy it and smash it, I want first dibs on filming it so we can put it on YouTube!  :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version