Archive > Big Brother 7: All Stars

Janie and Will Chat on RealNet

<< < (3/5) > >>

TexasLady:
Whoohoo The link works, we can see them getting ready for the chat. Will has a stack of papers for some big announcement, keeps showing Janie but telling her not to mention this or that.

[attachment deleted by admin]

TexasLady:
What a let down. Something was horribly off tonight. Will was obnoxious and Janie didn't get to answer much of anything. She seemed aloof if not Po'd at Will.

The only other thing I can report is that Will several times talked about the Napper and at the end of the chat said he is coming after her. Overall, it was a waste of my hour. :groan:

puddin:
thanks for the update TexasLady ..so Will really is an ass  :meow: ?

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: puddin on October 26, 2006, 10:28:34 PM ---thanks for the update TexasLady ..so Will really is an ass  :meow: ?

--- End quote ---

Pretty much.  :hallo13  The oddest thing was he seemed to be blackmailing Laremy about the MySpace mess. Apparently Laremy had emailed the person who nabbed it and Will kept waving around papers that he said were copies of the emails. He also implied some sort of collusion about Laremy's wife and the nabbed site. It was very offputting to say the least. After Will started in on that, the questions went down to practically nothing.

OTOH, Will came in with a cup full of grapefruit which he gave to Janie and she promptly gave it back to him saying she didn't want it so Will ate some of it. Very odd!  :hallo24

puddin:
Ahhh the great fruit caper lives on! Good for Janie  :jam:! I would have smashed it in his face  :meow:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version