Author Topic: IM ADDICTED TO AMAZING RACE AND I BLAME PUDDIN,LOL  (Read 3991 times)

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
IM ADDICTED TO AMAZING RACE AND I BLAME PUDDIN,LOL
« on: October 11, 2006, 10:03:36 PM »
i just wanted to say thanks for getting me into this show puddin,i cant believe what i have been missing.i love all the challenges but i also love the way it shows how people act when they are under stress.i love watching the fights,lmfao.i just dont like the way that peter guy treats his girl,what a fitting name,he really is a big peter,lol. :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: IM ADDICTED TO AMAZING RACE AND I BLAME PUDDIN,LOL
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 10:21:00 AM »
 :lol: Well at least I'm getting blamed for something good this time ! Who's your favorite team AV ?

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 09:40:50 PM »
:lol: Well at least I'm getting blamed for something good this time ! Who's your favorite team AV ?

the couple that fights all the time,they are gonna kill eachother by the time its all said and done,lol. :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow:
and the redneck couple,they make me laugh.

"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Aventus

• RFF Full Member
  • Jumping the shark?!.
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 08:13:11 AM »

the couple that fights all the time,they are gonna kill eachother by the time its all said and done,lol. :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow:
and the redneck couple,they make me laugh.
Would it be Rob/Kim? Because for the time being, Peter/Sarah are struggling and R/K are chilling (finally).

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 11:27:13 AM »
It's easy to chill, when your team is winning. Just let Rob & Kim start struggling again, and you'll see them (Rob) fighting.

I personally don't think Peter is being that bad. I do think he is pushing Sarah a little bit hard, especailly with her having trouble with the hydrolics in her artificial leg. But I heard him say last episode something about them just needing to have fun. So I don't think he is overly concerned if they lost. Sarah on the other hand, is the one shown wanting to give up right in the middle of tasks. Maybe it is the stuff we are not being shown, that she is mad about.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 04:02:20 PM »
yep its rob and kimberly.