Author Topic: EP6: Maybe Steven Segal Will See Me and Want Me to Be in One of His Movies.  (Read 86225 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP6: Maybe Steven Segal Will See Me and Want Me to Be in One of His Movies.
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2006, 04:38:01 PM »
theres so much ..I'll start trying to piece this together  :hallo13
banzai:
According to Mr. Munster in a TV Guide article, "there's going to be an insane oral challenge."

India

?

Kuwait
k.thekuwati posts pictures of teams taken~ I took those pictures on Friday, around 8.15 am..
June 9th
I was at the airport this morning to bid farewall to a family member .. but you probably don’t care about that.
Anyway .. I was at starbucks, talking to family; then I see a bunch of people running out of the departure gates with large bags and tons of Camera Equipment. I realized it was a reality tv show, and couldn’t think of anything except the ‘Amazing Race’.
I took some pictures with my camera-phone (which are quite bad). Then my cousin and I decided to go see what the whole thing was about. I asked them if it was the Amazing Race, they said it was a ‘travel show’ .. fair enough.
Then I figured, they are probably on a task .. lets help em cheat. They needed directions to Kuwait Towers, told them to go down the aiport road, hang a right on 1st ring and follow the towers. Then they asked if I had any money.. I figured they are semi-celebrities, so I gave them a kd. Then the camera crew asked for my persmission to record .. couldn’t read the contract, way too blurry. I think I might have given someone my first-born.
I then followed them to the Kuwait towers, took a couple more pictures.

update from K. :
A couple of things regarding the previous posts.

1. There are over 50 Starbuck(s) in Kuwait .. and there is no way that guy is in the epidoe (the funny looking guy in red).
2. The picture with the black chests(?) are most likely at the base of the Kuwait Towers.
3. The Camel jockeys are robots .. they don't use people anymore. And the Camel tracks are quite far from the Towers (45+ minutes by car). And there aren't any bodies of water near the tracks (no oceans in the backdrop). The cancelling pit stop is probably the track; for the people leaving the towers.
4. The guy in the white dishdasha (arab clothing) and red top at the tower doesn't look like a Kuwaiti; could be someone brought in by TAR.
5. I am wearing a bright green polo ..and it not ****ty .. just really really bright    (I went to drop off a family member at the airport at 4.30am; wasn't expectng to be on a TAR).

Cheers
-K.
K adds:
I hope peter and sarah lose .. the guy was a bit rude.. Either way; they were the last group to leave the airport (I even got to the towers before them). So I would assume that they finished the task last.
Chateau d if :

Here is a possible reason why the next leg has such an odd start time.  That is we see them starting in bright daylight (not a 12 hour pit stop).
There is a direct flight from Chennai to Kuwait leaving at 6:30 am on June 8th.   ;D  Mary and David would never be able to make that flight under standard 12 hour pit stop timing.  That would make for a very unsatisfying play of the new twist.

Towers
 Chateau D if: "The 8:45 to 8:53 was for this shot and was based on the shadows cast by the towers and knowing where those cars were parked using GE."

Fast Forward,Mary& David
*In a new twist , one team learns they must arrive first at the next pitstop or it could mean the end for them .
*In an effort to aid their alliance . One team helps another to secure the Fast Forward .But doing so puts them in last place .Has this cost them the game?

Chateau d if: "This shot was taken between 9:00 and 10:00 am or 1:30 and 2:30 pm (assumes June 9th)"

" Maybe Steven Segal Will See Me and Want Me to Be in One of His Movies. "
" I always wanted to be a fireman."

Climb the Towers /Roadblock
" you decide"
Chateau d if:This picture was taken between 9:31 and 9:56 am (on June 9th, 2006)
( Kim )
Kim

Tyler/Sarah/Barbie/Lyn
 Barbie

ERwin ( is afraid of heights )
Chateau d if: This picture was taken after 11:10 am (on June 9th, 2006)

Chateau d if:"This shot was taken between 11:00 and 11:40 am (assumes June 9th)"
Godwin & Karlyn

Chests
banzai:" did you see the 3 opened black chests?
Chateau d if :"This picture was taken between 12:10 and 12:20 pm (on June 9th, 2006) "
< found on-line I think its the same area
Chateau d if:"This picture was taken between 12:50 and 1:10 pm (on June 9th, 2006)"
Barbies " can you help us we have a map ?"
Lyn's " keep walking don't tell them!"
Sharq district Barbies " the sistahs are pigs ."

Chateau d if :" This shot was taken at 11:52 am (assumes June 9th) "
Seif Palace 
Detours
Robot Jockey camel racing
Slowhatch :"I've already been down the Kabad road, so to speak. A couple of sources put it at 80km northwest of the city (which would put it almost on the border), and another source cites it as 50 km southwest. No GE luck on either of those. There's more than one racetrack, though; and close to the Al-Atraf track I mentioned previously is a smaller track with a tower similar to the one Banzai mentioned. I've also attached a second possibility, a track south of the city with a very small tower.

Lyns
[imghttp://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/rawalsh/TAR10/EP6/th_10-20-20060080.jpg]http://[/img] Models

Other Detour option Feed ?
banzai:" I guess that goes with this clip ,and I guess it's the 2nd Detour option.

Rob & Kim feed or Lost?

*One team gets lost finding a clue , allowing three other teams to pass them .Could this cost them the game ?
*While racing through Kuwait, one team gets lost finding a clue and allows three teams to pass them before getting back on track

Kim & Rob? my guess ..seen with a Fern
or the Barbies?
Peter & Sarah never had a " lead"

Pitstop
*With no elimination on the previous leg, all teams move forward racing to the next Pit Stop
One team helps another to secure the Fast Forward .But doing so puts them in last place .Has this cost them the game
Voice" Will one team make the ultimate sacrafice?"
Mary " It would break my heart if they were eliminated.  " (from EP7) " Mary " we've made friends in this race and it's well worth a million dollars or more .In a heartbeat I would sacrafice this race for the friends I made."

Lyns the Hero's ?
Sarah & Peter talk about how competitve the Barbies are. ( not sure but this might be Kuwait  :hlol )

AOL slips us  :yess: , preview for EP7 shows us that Peter & Sarah as well as Mary & David are missing from the promo BUT Mary & David take the Fast Forward in Kuwait and are looking safe . It sure looks like Peter & Sarah are toast EP6.  :hallo2
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 08:36:06 PM by puddin »

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2006, 04:41:16 PM »
 :jam: To the team that helps Mary & David stay in the Race! (Cho brothers?!) :jam:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2006, 07:44:01 PM »
I missed you there , have fun SUPS and have a safe trip !
 :hearts:
the Kuwait camel club pictures

« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 07:47:19 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2006, 08:31:53 PM »
A few new frames
  that is Kim
..I'm ascared

Kim & Rob ..Feed or Lost ?  :snicker:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2006, 08:58:20 PM »
 :hallo10 needs a life

Taken at (Khabd / Chabd City) or (Kabad ) .

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2006, 09:11:38 PM »
Puddin, you do realize that I was just kidding about the 11:52 am shot.  I did not do any shadow analysis to get that.   :lol3:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2006, 09:23:32 PM »
Puddin, you do realize that I was just kidding about the 11:52 am shot.  I did not do any shadow analysis to get that.   :lol3:
umm yeah sure I knew  :hallo13 " Trick or Treat?"

Offline jediblondie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2006, 10:17:59 PM »
Puddin you are freakin AMAZING...I can't imagine how to even start putting all that stuff together and you do it SO well for all of us! I just wanted to say a quick "thank you". Job well done! :tup:

Offline dolphingirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2006, 10:19:55 PM »
Thanks Puddin for your reply to my post  :) 
Have a great evening!

dolphingirl

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: October 20, 2006, 10:26:34 PM »
I missed you there , have fun SUPS and have a safe trip !
 :hearts:

Thanks Puddin, it's my first time to Vegas so I am excited. I really am going to miss the race though and wished that CBS had the full show to watch like they do Survivor. I've GOT to get a DVR. Just hadn't gotten around to it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2006, 11:52:15 PM »
thanks for the compliments  :hallo15  :hallo2 , of course you all know it was a team effort finding all the info  :jam:.
Hey Sups ! I'd give up a week of the race for Vegas  :yess: ! I wish you luck :hyper: , God speed girlfriend !!
No luck finding the pitstop  :hallo3
Something useless but cool, a tower entrance  :hallo21

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #212 on: October 21, 2006, 01:40:52 AM »
Puddin, you do realize that I was just kidding about the 11:52 am shot.  I did not do any shadow analysis to get that.   :lol3:
rotflmao ..I JUST GOT IT  :lol3: !! I never did say that I was the sharpest tool in the shed  :ya3: :gva: ! I've been Punk'd   :jumpy:!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #213 on: October 21, 2006, 11:52:22 AM »
more useless info  :hallo21
If you go to the END of Survivor13 episode 2 theres a preview for TAR but its all the same.( hold the > button to skip through. Doe's anyone think that Mary & David win a Nokia  :hallo13 ?
On the other hand doe's anyone want to guess where Phil is standing  :hallo21?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 11:56:29 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #214 on: October 21, 2006, 12:00:59 PM »
Kabad open market matches up pretty good ?

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #215 on: October 21, 2006, 01:17:53 PM »
I'm glad to have carried out a successful punking!   Now can I be Captain Obvious?   :hearts:

I think the clock tower shot has something to do with the Pit Stop.  It's a big place though.  But not a lot of tourista photos to examine.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #216 on: October 21, 2006, 01:42:21 PM »
^^ Here's the 3rd TV preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF6x5ap99OA
download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4WU3DGDB

OMG banzai, you're the BEST!!!   :hearts:    You having a clip from episode 7 I see two teams missing from it:  Peter & Sarah and the Cho Brothers.  I don't see David & Mary, but according to this weeks spoilers, they survive.  So either P&S or the Chos are definitely eliminated this week.   According to other spoilers, I really do hope that it's P&S.  I DO NOT like Peter. :knuckles:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #217 on: October 21, 2006, 01:43:20 PM »
I'm glad to have carried out a successful punking!   Now can I be Captain Obvious?   :hearts:

I think the clock tower shot has something to do with the Pit Stop.  It's a big place though.  But not a lot of tourista photos to examine.
It finally hit me Chateau and I was like :doh: :duh: then I was :rotf: :lol3: !! For real you want the Captain Obvious title ? I was thinking the Amazing Protractor ot Master of the Protractor OR Captain Protractor :hallo21 ?

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #218 on: October 21, 2006, 01:47:44 PM »
^^ Here's the 3rd TV preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF6x5ap99OA
download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4WU3DGDB

OMG banzai, you're the BEST!!!   :hearts:    You having a clip from episode 7 I see two teams missing from it:  Peter & Sarah and the Cho Brothers.  I don't see David & Mary, but according to this weeks spoilers, they survive.  So either P&S or the Chos are definitely eliminated this week.   According to other spoilers, I really do hope that it's P&S.  I DO NOT like Peter. :knuckles:

Ooops, wasn't paying attention but just noticed the thread for episode 7.  Boy am I embarrassed :hallo15 :hlol

Still, this is WAY cool and you are still the best.   :luvu:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #219 on: October 21, 2006, 01:48:05 PM »

OMG banzai, you're the BEST!!!   :hearts:    You having a clip from episode 7 I see two teams missing from it:  Peter & Sarah and the Cho Brothers.  I don't see David & Mary, but according to this weeks spoilers, they survive.  So either P&S or the Chos are definitely eliminated this week.   According to other spoilers, I really do hope that it's P&S.  I DO NOT like Peter. :knuckles:

Maybe you missed it Reality Junkee ? Vidcaps here , the Cho's survive.  :yess:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 03:54:18 PM by puddin »

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #220 on: October 21, 2006, 05:03:17 PM »

OMG banzai, you're the BEST!!!   :hearts:    You having a clip from episode 7 I see two teams missing from it:  Peter & Sarah and the Cho Brothers.  I don't see David & Mary, but according to this weeks spoilers, they survive.  So either P&S or the Chos are definitely eliminated this week.   According to other spoilers, I really do hope that it's P&S.  I DO NOT like Peter. :knuckles:

Maybe you missed it Reality Junkee ? Vidcaps here , the Cho's survive.  :yess:

You missed my post I had done moments after the original post where I said the following:

Ooops, wasn't paying attention but just noticed the thread for episode 7.  Boy am I embarrassed  :hallo15 :hlol

Thanks anyhow :hallo25 :hallo24

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #221 on: October 21, 2006, 05:53:18 PM »
I told ya I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed  :jumpy: !!
You posted at 02:47:44 PM and I replied at at 02:48:05 PM so I was probably typing while you were and thats me story and I'm sticking with it  :hallo21 << we need more Pumpkins !!

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #222 on: October 21, 2006, 06:32:54 PM »
Sure puddin, you stick with that story.  :hallo2

As far as the sharpest tool in the shed, I think you ARE pretty sharp cause you ain't no hoe :lol3:

:hallo24 :hrt:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: October 21, 2006, 07:49:45 PM »
I'm not a cell phone owner but that looks like an N92. TAR Asia seems to be promoting Nokia now as well.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: October 21, 2006, 08:50:23 PM »
does sprint have any nokia flip phones out or comeing out anytime soon?