Author Topic: EP6: Maybe Steven Segal Will See Me and Want Me to Be in One of His Movies.  (Read 86090 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
ooooook lol from tvguide

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Wow interesting title   :lol: ! Lets see..Segal movies ..something the Cho's would say   :CnJ: ?

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Wow interesting title   :lol: ! Lets see..Segal movies ..something the Cho's would say   :CnJ: ?

totally the cho's although i would laugh out loud if it was mary again  :lol:

Offline kentuckygirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Go Mary & David
Just want to let you know that Mary is a Steven Seagal fanatic.  So I can totally see her saying this. :jumpy:   Go Team Wildcat!

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

The Under Siege movies take place on a train.  Maybe this is why Mary makes reference to Steven Segal.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Kuwait Leg
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 06:16:54 PM »
cause I'm bored

Kuwaiti ( 6/9 )
k.thekuwati posts pictures of teams taken~ I took those pictures on Friday, around 8.15 am..
June 9th
I was at the airport this morning to bid farewall to a family member .. but you probably don’t care about that.
Anyway .. I was at starbucks, talking to family; then I see a bunch of people running out of the departure gates with large bags and tons of Camera Equipment. I realized it was a reality tv show, and couldn’t think of anything except the ‘Amazing Race’.
I took some pictures with my camera-phone (which are quite bad). Then my cousin and I decided to go see what the whole thing was about. I asked them if it was the Amazing Race, they said it was a ‘travel show’ .. fair enough.
Then I figured, they are probably on a task .. lets help em cheat. They needed directions to Kuwait Towers, told them to go down the aiport road, hang a right on 1st ring and follow the towers. Then they asked if I had any money.. I figured they are semi-celebrities, so I gave them a kd. Then the camera crew asked for my persmission to record .. couldn’t read the contract, way too blurry. I think I might have given someone my first-born.
I then followed them to the Kuwait towers, took a couple more pictures.

The teams I do remember (it was quite early that day)

1. Girl/Girl (pink and quite hot)[Dustin/Kandece]
2. Man/Women team (the woman had a prostethic leg)[Peter/Sarah ]
3. Asian team [Edwin/Godwin ]
4. Black team. [ Lyn/Karlyn]
5. Another Man/Woman team (woman wearing blue .. in the towers shot) [ Rob/Kim]
6. Yet Another Man/Woman team (Wearing yellow)[David/Mary ]

7. [Tyler/James

All the pictures of the cars were taken at the Kuwait Towers; there were 7 cars   there and I saw one more on the way (total) .  The pictures look inverted because I took the shots from the rearview mirror of my car. Keep in mind that the cars don't necessarily represent the number of teams. I saw quite a few crew people (as seen in the shot taken by Nibaq).
The people in the khakis were the crew, each team had a camera man and sound man.

Intro Flash :

Kuwait
Camels Kuwait ( thanks Neobie & Banzai !)

Kuwait Clock tower ( thanks moox & Chateau !)

Kuwaiti Towers

Nibaq saw them too. Friday June 9, 2006 JST "At the airport this morning & saw this camera crew & these lost looking people"

kthekuwaiti blog
k.thekuwaiti flicker set

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Kuwait Leg
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 07:20:53 PM »
According to Mr. Munster in a TV Guide article, "there's going to be an insane oral challenge."

(thanks to jokersupdates)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
so is this the end of david and mary or peter and sarah?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 08:34:29 PM by Kogs »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Kuwait it IS !!!!!!!!!  :woohoo:
waiting on the vidcaps !!

heres the confessionals and the pitstop in India

I suspect this is Kuwait
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 08:32:44 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
so is this the end of david and mary?
If this is Kuwait then maybe ..

Sarah: the Barbies are fierce competitors . Being Beauty Pageant Queens you have to be competitive and fierce and I think that streak is definitly showing here .
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 10:32:43 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Robs making us a video  :jam:

http://video.realityfanforum.com/tar1015.wmv
Phil voice : Next week on the Amazing Race
* Kar/Lyn getting directions from some men*
Kar/Lyn : Hurry up before tose girsl come don't tell them
Phil: tensions spark between Dustin & Kandice & Lynn & Karlyn
Dustin: sir can you help us figure this out? we have a map .
* Kar/Lyn dragging the men away *
Kar/Lyn: it's alright ..don't talk to them ..go go go go go , just go .
* Kandice driving *
Kandice: its tough when you have the sistah's being big pigs .
* Lyn driving *
* We got Camel racing !*
Phil: and teams particpate in an ancient tradition with a modern day twist .
* Kar/Lyn Tyler /James *
James : giddyup giddyup ..lets go lets go yeahhhh ! Let's go boss ! Woohooooo

« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 10:19:16 PM by puddin »

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Yep, probably a robot; sure is odd-looking, though. I'll stick with the Al-Atraf racetrack for the time being. Also, it's a common practice for owners to drive their pickups (not run) along the inside of the inner rail to goad their camels.  :ride:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I'm trying to get kthekuwaiti to come back and join us , he did tell me he was wearing a ****ty colored green shirt so he should be easy to spot  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
so is this the end of david and mary?
If this is Kuwait then maybe ..

Sarah: the Barbies are fierce competitors . Being Beauty Pageant Queens you have to be competitive and fierce and I think that streak is definitly showing here .
Has to be a boatyard right? :hhello:

eta: a port ! " Under Seige " Navy base ? as in Battle ships ? Well not battleships but you get the idea  :lol:
Like maybe they are sitting in a bunker ?

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 11:19:49 PM by puddin »

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I ran "Kuwait sailing ship" through google and got this picture of a dhow with a similar deck and faked down line. Is that a roof or tarp over their heads, or just bad lighting in the cap?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
It looks like its tiled Slowhatch with a rounded arched roof . sorry I don't have a better picture  :'(
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 12:00:48 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Yikes CBS likes us ! A FAST FOWARD !!!!!!!

In a new twist , one team learns they must arrive first at the next pitstop or it could mean the end for them .
In an effort to aid their alliance . One team helps another to secure the Fast Forward .But doing so puts  them in last place .Has this cost them the game?
One team gets lost finding a clue , allowing three other teams to pass them .Could this cost them the game ?

« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 11:37:02 PM by puddin »

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
did you see the 3 opened black chests?

so, this is the insane oral challenge   :woohoo:

I found a guy in Kuwait who looks like Steven Segal and he hang around Starbucks. k the spoiler also hang around Starbucks at that time and maybe that's how the racers met him.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
you're right, puddin, it's a huge anchor  :yess:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Oh they are chests !! Good catch banzai !!  :jumpy:
Thanks for the vidcaps !!!!!!! :jumpy:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
The cap of Perter & sarah looks like they are sitting under the hull of a large ship (oil tanker?) at drydock.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 01:04:55 AM by Chateau d If »
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Maybe thats what it is Chateau !!
Based on their confessional I wonder if they are safe ? I mean why talk about the Barbies and not each other ?

Guess's
In a new twist , one team learns they must arrive first at the next pitstop or it could mean the end for them .
Maybe so?  :'(

In an effort to aid their alliance . One team helps another to secure the Fast Forward .But doing so puts  them in last place .Has this cost them the game?
The Cho's try to help David & Mary but I bet Mary & David miss the FF and lose time trying to catch up? of course the Cho's are safe .

One team gets lost finding a clue , allowing three other teams to pass them .Could this cost them the game ?
No idea yet  .

ohh..can't wait for the promo!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
 B:) B:)
Is it possable to lose 2 teams before Mauritius ? What I'm saying is that IF there are 6 teams in Mauritius and Mary /David or Peter & Sarah clench the Fast Forward in Kuwait they can't use the Fast Forward again in Mauritius .
Or I'm just tired and am not thinking straight  :umn: ?
Arrive in Kuwait June 9th  

Izabela is vacationing in Mauritius ,Africa on June 12
and captures a video of at least 2 of the teams performing a roadblock with crew in tow~
My husband and I witnessed a Roadblock on June 12 while we were holidaying in Mauritius.
..the couples started showing up between 10-11am - the first two were very close to each other.
The detour involved kayaking out into the ocean. Not sure what they did out there but they were gone for about 1/2 an hour on average.
From memory the first team to arrive was all female, the 2nd a guy and girl - all quite young. They completed the task in that order but the leading team got about 5 minutes in between them. 
We counted 5 teams in total.
The black female team were in the top five but unfortunately last. 
We saw the Asian guy but he was off on the side drinking water and cooling down so we cannot actually remember if we saw him with his partner.
The black woman who did the kayak was a bit overweight and I'd guess not the fittest - she nearly died after that one!
One final point - there were 6 kayaks on the beach - perhaps a FF meant someone avoided this task?
The young m/m team arrived 10-15 mins after the leading couples. This 3rd team seemed to catch up some time with this roadblock but still left 3rd.

so we have
Dustin /Kandice per video
Rob/Kim per video
The Lyns per Izabela
The Cho's per Izabela
and Tyler & James " young male team"

( links on page one of the spoiler thread )

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
B:) B:)
Is it possable to lose 2 teams before Mauritius ? What I'm saying is that IF there are 6 teams in Mauritius and Mary /David or Peter & Sarah clench the Fast Forward in Kuwait they can't use the Fast Forward again in Mauritius .
Or I'm just tired and am not thinking straight  :umn: ?
Arrive in Kuwait June 9th  

Izabela is vacationing in Mauritius ,Africa on June 12
and captures a video of at least 2 of the teams performing a roadblock with crew in tow~
My husband and I witnessed a Roadblock on June 12 while we were holidaying in Mauritius.
..the couples started showing up between 10-11am - the first two were very close to each other.
The detour involved kayaking out into the ocean. Not sure what they did out there but they were gone for about 1/2 an hour on average.
From memory the first team to arrive was all female, the 2nd a guy and girl - all quite young. They completed the task in that order but the leading team got about 5 minutes in between them. 
We counted 5 teams in total.
The black female team were in the top five but unfortunately last. 
We saw the Asian guy but he was off on the side drinking water and cooling down so we cannot actually remember if we saw him with his partner.
The black woman who did the kayak was a bit overweight and I'd guess not the fittest - she nearly died after that one!
One final point - there were 6 kayaks on the beach - perhaps a FF meant someone avoided this task?
The young m/m team arrived 10-15 mins after the leading couples. This 3rd team seemed to catch up some time with this roadblock but still left 3rd.

so we have
Dustin /Kandice per video
Rob/Kim per video
The Lyns per Izabela
The Cho's per Izabela
and Tyler & James " young male team"

( links on page one of the spoiler thread )

ive been rewatching some old tar's and noticed there has always been 1 extra everything than teams are left. just look at season9 finale with the alaska part where they make the ice fishing thingy's. 4 houses 3 teams. also its a very good possibility that there is back to back fast forwards or maybe theres more than 2.

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The cap of Perter & sarah looks like they are sitting under the hull of a large ship (oil tanker?) at drydock.

Here is another thought.  Maybe this is not in Kuwait, but rather a leg ahead (just like Tyler and James' Vietnam confessional).  I hope I am wrong because I am tired of Peter!