Author Topic: EP6: Maybe Steven Segal Will See Me and Want Me to Be in One of His Movies.  (Read 86082 times)

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Yikes CBS likes us ! A FAST FOWARD !!!!!!!

In a new twist , one team learns they must arrive first at the next pitstop or it could mean the end for them .
In an effort to aid their alliance . One team helps another to secure the Fast Forward .But doing so puts  them in last place .Has this cost them the game?
One team gets lost finding a clue , allowing three other teams to pass them .Could this cost them the game ?

With the new NEL penalty, we know this is an elimination leg.  I wonder if Phil will change his voice over for the pitstop clue?  "... the last team to check in WILL be eliminated!"

Offline k.thekuwaiti

• RFF Not So Newbie
Hey guys,

A couple of things regarding the previous posts.

1. There are over 50 Starbuck(s) in Kuwait .. and there is no way that guy is in the epidoe (the funny looking guy in red).
2. The picture with the black chests(?) are most likely at the base of the Kuwait Towers.
3. The Camel jockeys are robots .. they don't use people anymore. And the Camel tracks are quite far from the Towers (45+ minutes by car). And there aren't any bodies of water near the tracks (no oceans in the backdrop). The cancelling pit stop is probably the track; for the people leaving the towers.
4. The guy in the white dishdasha (arab clothing) and red top at the tower doesn't look like a Kuwaiti; could be someone brought in by TAR.
5. I am wearing a bright green polo ..and it not ****ty .. just really really bright   ;D (I went to drop off a family member at the airport at 4.30am; wasn't expectng to be on a TAR).

Cheers
-K.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
 Hi K !! Thanks for the information and thanks for stopping by  :waves: ! You must be sooo looking forward to this episode as were looking forward to seeing you  :jumpy: !!
So Sarah and Peter maybe a future episode ? ..I guess we wait to see what they are wearing ..waiting on the promo !

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Puddin, I think Peter/Sarah are in light blue for this episode -- check out the pic from the airport of the team in the currency exchange with camera guys standing outside the door. The light blue team is the only one unaccounted for in the other pics.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
In an effort to aid their alliance . One team helps another to secure the Fast Forward .But doing so puts  them in last place .Has this cost them the game?
The Cho's try to help David & Mary but I bet Mary & David miss the FF and lose time trying to catch up? of course the Cho's are safe .

Oh I love trying to figure out who gets the fast forward. Since the clue says one team helps another to secure the ff my guess is that the team does get the ff. Without seeing any promos my first guess is that the Lyns get the ff with the Cho's help.

Offline k.thekuwaiti

• RFF Not So Newbie
I hope peter and sarah lose .. the guy was a bit rude.. Either way; they were the last group to leave the airport (I even got to the towers before them). So I would assume that they finished the task last.

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
kthekuwaiti, did you catch what Peter/Sarah were wearing?

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
If Peter and Sarah's confessional is in Kuwait, there is a good chance they are at one of the ports.

This web site, http://www.kpa.com.kw/innerpage.html, lists 3 major ports of call for Kuwait

Shwaikh 29 degrees 21 minutes N, 47 degrees 56 minutes E
Shuaiba 29 degrees 2 minutes 26 seconds N, 48 degrees 10 minutes 56 seconds E
Doha 29 degrees 23 minutes N, 47 degrees 48 minutes E

The longitude and latitudes are provide for the Google Earth users.  Maybe we can find a bunker type facility where Peter & Sarah are confessing.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
K ,we apologize for Peter .. :lol:

I have another idea about Peter & Sarahs conf but will wait for some clues .
PLEASE Give us that Video AOL!!

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
K ,we apologize for Peter .. :lol:

I have another idea about Peter & Sarahs conf but will wait for some clues .

Puddin',

Unfortunately, I like your Mauritius idea better than the Kuwait ports.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
CBS Press:

WHILE RACING THROUGH KUWAIT, ONE TEAM GETS LOST FINDING A CLUE WHICH ALLOWS THREE TEAMS TO PASS THEM BEFORE GETTING BACK ON TRACK, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 10," SUNDAY, OCT. 22

"Maybe Steven Seagal Will See Me And Want Me To Be In One Of His Movies!" --
While racing through Kuwait, one team gets lost finding a clue and allows three teams to pass them before getting back on track, on THE AMAZING RACE 10, Sunday, Oct. 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

With no elimination on the previous leg, all teams move forward racing to the next Pit Stop.  However, in a new twist, the team that finished last learns they must finish first on this leg of the Race in order to avoid a penalty that could cost them the game.  The stakes continue to grow and teams realize that the smallest mistakes could cost them the Game. 

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :umn:  Looking at "K the Kuwaiti's" photos, it looks like major bunching has allowed David & Mary to overcome their last place finish to catch up to the Cho Bros at the Kuwait airport.  At least they have a sporting chance to finish near the front.    :angel:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 02:18:45 PM by Boingo »

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
CBS Press:

WHILE RACING THROUGH KUWAIT, ONE TEAM GETS LOST FINDING A CLUE WHICH ALLOWS THREE TEAMS TO PASS THEM BEFORE GETTING BACK ON TRACK, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 10," SUNDAY, OCT. 22

"Maybe Steven Seagal Will See Me And Want Me To Be In One Of His Movies!" --
While racing through Kuwait, one team gets lost finding a clue and allows three teams to pass them before getting back on track, on THE AMAZING RACE 10, Sunday, Oct. 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

With no elimination on the previous leg, all teams move forward racing to the next Pit Stop.  However, in a new twist, the team that finished last learns they must finish first on this leg of the Race in order to avoid a penalty that could cost them the game.  The stakes continue to grow and teams realize that the smallest mistakes could cost them the Game. 

How nice that David & Mary have a FF leg to potentially boost them to the front.  I wonder when the FF will become evident.  Will teams know about it at the start of the leg or one or two clues later?  If teams are told at the start of the leg that a FF is available, one strategy would be to take the FF to put more pressure on the NEL leg loser (David and Mary).  That decision would be easy if you did not like David and Mary. B:)

I like the new twist for the NEL team!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
IT'S UPPPPPPPPP   .. :yess:
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=2&pmmsid=1742588
darn AOL changed up the URL again  :meow:
vidcaps going here
uh ohhh

Mary & David must have went for the fast forward

Voice: on the next Amazing Race
* Peter rips open the clue *
Sarah : Ohh Huh ?
Phil Nokia video: Make your way to Kuwait city .
* Rob & Kim running in the daylight*
Kim voice : wheres Kuwait?
Rob:Middle East babe
Kim: are you sure its safe to go there ?
* Rob & Kim looking at a wall map *
Rob: thats where all the troops are .
Kim: I know , thats what I mean !
* Camels *
* David driving*
David voice: I signed up to come back in 91 Desert Storm , my mom & dad wouldn't let me at the time because I was just 17.
* David and Mary exiting a Motor Rickshaw*
* Dustin & Kandice running ( airport?) *
* Rob & Kim running outdoors*
* Sarah running behind Peter outdoors*
* Mary & David at a counter *
Mary: to me the whole place is riding on us getting there faster than any team ..we have to get first place.
* Mary & David recycled vidcap arriving last in India pitstop*
Mary" We have a 30 minute penalty "
* Sarah & Peter red clue in hand *
Sarah: you make the descision
Peter: I think you climb here
* TOWERS *
* Kim   Sarah , Lyn ,Dustin,  Tyler  together at the ROADBLOCK , lloking down at someone ? Kim maybe? *
Sarah: where am I going to put my foot?
Lyn: I don;t know how I'm going to do that?
Girl voice: this isn't right
Girl voice: she's strong
* not sure who? Dustin? climbing the tower*
Dustin: I feel like spider woman right now !
* The Cho's ! Erwin does the roadblock*
Erwin: heights is one of my greatest fears ..610 feet above the ground . This is gonna be tough.
Kar/Lyn voice: Erwin has a fear of heights so I don't know if he's going to be able to do that at all ?
Erwin: I'm uh defying one of my greatest fears .
* Godwin watching from below *
Godwin: don't freeze up ..
Erwin: I'm not even sure that I could complete it ..
Voice: A new Amazing Race ..

« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 07:52:39 PM by puddin »

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
vidcaps going here http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/rawalsh/TAR10/EP6/ep6aol/?sc=1&addtype=local

uh ohhh

english please cause i cant get the vid to work whats uh oh and whats the phone with phil on it saying?

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
vidcaps going here http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/rawalsh/TAR10/EP6/ep6aol/?sc=1&addtype=local

uh ohhh

Peter and Sarah do not start the day in blue and red shirts as seen in their nautical buncker confessional.

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Guessing that confessional is in Mauritius then -- and they seemed like they were still in the race with this confessional -- so maybe another NEL in Mauritius?

And ugh, what's with the phone clue -- what is this, Treasure Hunters?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Guessing that confessional is in Mauritius then -- and they seemed like they were still in the race with this confessional -- so maybe another NEL in Mauritius?

And ugh, what's with the phone clue -- what is this, Treasure Hunters?
It just might be that Mary & David went for the Fast Forward but got lost and did not come in first and got the 30 minute penalty..yes we've seen that happen before .
All teams but MayDay at the Roadblock..POOR SARAH ! Evil Pecker making her do the Roadblock AGAIN  :meow: ! Even the racers look disgusted (:;) !

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
lets see ..Peters shorts could be the same but his shirt changes and I suppose Sarah could have put on her pink shirt over her tank top? but I'm not buying it just yet  :lol:
( hint of pink )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP4 , Sarah sheds her shirt for the Roadblock so it just maybe Sarah & Peter ARE toast ? Thats good right ? But it doesn't explain Mary & David not at the Roadblock in Maruitus so maybe 2 legs in Kuwait ?
Oh I'm confusing myself again  :lol: ..I'll be back after I eat .

( thanks tarflies )

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
EP4 , Sarah sheds her shirt for the Roadblock so it just maybe Sarah & Peter ARE toast ? Thats good right ? But it doesn't explain Mary & David not at the Roadblock in Maruitus so maybe 2 legs in Kuwait ?
Oh I'm confusing myself again  :lol: ..I'll be back after I eat .

( thanks tarflies )

Simpely
Episode 6 - EL
Episode 7 - EL
Episode 8 - NEL
Episode 9 - NEL
Episode 10 - EL
Episode 11 NEL
Episode 12/13 EL and race to the finish. thats how im looking at this.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

moved to spoilers :)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 05:17:32 PM by puddin »

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Puddin, Sarah's not the only one with changing shirts. Kimberly starts with light blue tank and then we see her in a gray t-shirt.
Do we think that teams go straight to Kuwait Towers from the airport to get a clue? In the clue is Roadblock AND FF. One weird thing is that in the spoiler pictures Rob and Kim are leisurely walking at the towers. I guess there is an hours of operation when they get there so the teams bunch up? I wonder how a team gets behind by helping David and Mary secure the FF? It does look like the Cho's are at the roadblock alone and are later than the bunched teams (K/L, D/K, P/S, T/J). I don't see other teams when they show shots of them. I also can't tell if there are other teams shown with the shot of Kim up in the tower. You see someone in a helmet real quick but I can't tell if it is a team. I know I'm rambling.  B:)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
And another odd thing going on (odd as in the Treasure Hunter style message) is that Peter & Sarah are starting out in bright daylight.

Remember they finished the previous leg in the afternoon.  So they should be starting in the dark of early morning.

What's going on!!!   :umn:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Extended rest period because of the flight schedules?  ??? They had a couple of extended rest periods in TAR 10.