Archive > Big Brother 7: All Stars

This is just sick! But a Happy Ending!

<< < (2/3) > >>

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: PotatosPunkGirl on October 09, 2006, 09:58:00 PM ---although today is only the 9th...lol..go figure

--- End quote ---

Someone is just messing with my mind and it can't take much to push it over the edge.  :lol3:

PotatosPunkGirl:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on October 09, 2006, 10:02:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: PotatosPunkGirl on October 09, 2006, 09:58:00 PM ---although today is only the 9th...lol..go figure

--- End quote ---

Someone is just messing with my mind and it can't take much to push it over the edge.  :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Well since eventhough I LOOOOVE Will, I took him off of my friends list the night he said he was playing with Janie for the sake of the game, I never check his MySpace page so I always go to willkirby.com..lol(makes sense huh? take him off of my space, but obsses over his other site..lol) anyways, I saw that posted on his OFFICIAL site.  So I guess his Myspace is gone for real.

puddin:
we are so weird  :lol3: ! i took James off myspace when he screwed over Kaysar  :lol3: !

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: puddin on October 09, 2006, 10:10:36 PM ---we are so weird  :lol3: ! i took James off myspace when he screwed over Kaysar  :lol3: !

--- End quote ---

Jameth will be so upseth when he ever catches up.  :lol3:

TexasLady:
Heh.. well here is part of the reason the page is gone.

" Monday, October 09, 2006

Will Kirby's My Space

Please do not email or call me to inquire as to why Will has decided to shut down aspects of his my space account.  I am not at liberty to comment.  All I can say is that he called me this evening and requested that I do it immediately.

This decison has nothing to do with his professional relationship with Up & Running.  In fact, I will not reply to requests for more information because I have a professional obligation to Will.  Furthermore, I do not know all the personal reasons that motivated him to make this decision.

As a side note, I will not be accepting friends or comments on this my space account unless it is from people who actually know me.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Sandy Polley"

http://tinyurl.com/rs9p6

Intrigue, suspense... What will Will do next? Alll I want to know about is the grapefruit.   :luvu:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version