Author Topic: Three down already  (Read 3227 times)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Three down already
« on: October 05, 2006, 11:20:25 PM »
Wow. I can't believe how fast the Hispanics are dropping. Billy, Cecilia, and now JP are out of here leaving only Ozzy and Cristina. I never saw that coming.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Three down already
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 03:28:20 AM »
It doesn't feel racial to me though.And they lost on purpose to get rid of Billy.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 10:03:11 AM »
Honestly, I couldn't tell between some of the hispanics and the caucasians.  I never put that together, good job Tanner!  Here's hoping Ozzy and Cristina make it to the merge!

Offline Aventus

• RFF Full Member
  • Jumping the shark?!.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 11:59:52 AM »
Honestly, I couldn't tell between some of the hispanics and the caucasians.  I never put that together, good job Tanner!  Here's hoping Ozzy and Cristina make it to the merge!
Now that u have said, I though JP was one of the Caucasians... they don't look Hispanic at all.

But man, It was a surprise to see that only Nate (and JP, of course) voted for Steph.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 12:51:17 PM »
Nate will feel vulnerable for not knowing.... and who told Adam?

I think Brad knew the ladies had the numbers and wanted to be on the right side of the vote.  Hope there is another strong swimmer, because Ozzy is the MAN at the swim challenges.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 03:50:34 PM »
i kind of thought that pavati would have told nate though considering they kind of have a thing for each other.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 04:26:21 PM »
Parvati was playing the game plain and simple. She had no feelings for Nathan. SHe just flirted with him so she could get closer to him and JP who she thought was going to run the game. But once she relized that Jenny, Cristina, Stephannie, and Rebecca had control she dropped Nathan and JP like a bad habit. I can almost guarentee that you will see a lot more flirting from Parvati towards Adam and Brad rather then Nathan now.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.