Author Topic: GHOST WHISPERER Current Season  (Read 19600 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: GHOST WHISPERER Current Season
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2008, 08:36:24 PM »
Omg, I can't stop crying, puddin.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
This is the saddest most heartbreaking show I've ever watched.  Can it really be?  I thought Jim would survive & keep thinking he will come baaakkk when tonite's ep ends...but fear it won't happen that way.  What on earth or in heaven is the script writer's goal for this series for pete's sake?  :groan: :knuckles: :duno:

Whatever it is, hope and pray it will leave the viewers with peace and satisfaction.   :angel: :res:

How are you doing, dear girl?   :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kuss: :kuss:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 10:37:30 PM by RudyRules »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2008, 08:48:04 PM »
This is for next week Rudy, its suppose to be really really good. I guess we'll have to wait and see  :groan:
Reminds me of the movie Heaven Can Wait  :groan:

MELINDA IS DRAWN TO A MAN WHO IS SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA AND TRIES TO HELP HIM REGAIN HIS MEMORY, ON "GHOST WHISPERER," FRIDAY, NOV. 21 

"Heart & Soul" - Melinda is drawn to a man who is suffering from amnesia and she enthusiastically tries to help him regain his memory, on GHOST WHISPERER, Friday, Nov. 21  (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.   

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2008, 11:57:31 PM »

Thanks for next week's preview puddin.  :-*

I feel better now, but tonite's INTENSE show will not soon to be forgotten.  It was one of the best shows in spite of such a sad loss.  Gee, Jim will be missed so much. :'(   :'(   :'(   I'm wondering where his death will lead the storyline now.   

I didn't realize how emotionally attached I was to GW & its cast until tonite.  I've missed a lot of eps from every season, but now I know I was more involved in Jim & Melinda's lives than I thought! 

Also, I was looking forward to them having a baby as planned in recent eps.  Hey!  Maybe Melinda got pregnant already?  ???  Hmmm...

I wonder what David Conrad's next career move is?  He probably got an offer, so they had to phase him out of GW.  Would be interesting to see where he goes instead of "into the light"! 

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 12:02:42 AM by RudyRules »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2008, 12:25:05 AM »
They never had the chance to have sex the night before the friends wedding to make a baby *blush* but it would be really weird if she got preggars by this stranger haha

Anyway when they killed off Aisha Tyler I thought I would no longer watch and was not  fan of season 3 and hated that Gary Unmarried guy and I'm glad he has his own show now, lol

I don't know whats going to happen Rudy! I think there is 1 new episode next week then it goes into reruns for the Holidays so we might get another cliffhanger?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2008, 01:37:40 AM »
Oh that's right, thanks for jogging my memory about the preggars stuff! :lol:

Me neither...didn't like the Gary guy.  His hyper overacting really made me nervous.
Don't really care too much for the guy who replaced him either, but he's a little better.

I'm still trying to get used to Delia.  She's fitting in better now, but they could've found a better actress for that part, imo.  Remember the tall blond gal in Judging Amy who played Amy's sis-in-law?  Aw shucks, can't think of her name.  But she would fit the Aisha part.    

Yeah, from the cbs forum, sounds like next week ends Season 4.  Good, I can catch up on the eps I missed. 

Wonder what the cliffhanger will be.   A few posters at cbs mentioned GW might be ending with this season, but I doubt it...esp after tonite's episode.  Btw, Jennifer Love Hewitt is so beautiful, isn't she?  Only thing, I wish she'd use less eye make-up so we can see her beautiful eyes better.

Ok...laters... :waves:
Hey, I love your avatar!  Not sure what it is, but it's cute! :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 10:10:29 PM »

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 08:46:38 PM »
Tomorrow nights episode sounds good with the possibility of Jim coming back.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2009, 01:21:46 AM »
Heres a clip from CBS Rudy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OECgUpQWid4
Aww thanks puddin.  Sorry it took me so long to reply.
How did you like this week's ep?  I'm a little confused how Jim "came back" while under water unless it was b/c he nearly died saving Melinda. So I guess the near death caused him to recall his life with her and the memories stayed.  I'm glad the writers let us see him as JIM, not the guy whose body he lives in!  Jim is MUCH better looking. :)
Hmmm....wonder what's next!  I love this show!  :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2009, 10:41:04 AM »
I'm still watching because I'm drawn in Rudy but do not love the show this season, its jumped the shark. All this Jim dying to bring him back was a waste of a storyline to me .. in the end the results were what? It's not like Jim and Melinda were never not in love or had a troubled marriage. And Jamie Kennedy sucks as an actor and brings nothing to the table. Did you know he and Jennifer are a real-life item now?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 02:34:21 AM »
I'm afraid you're right, puddin.  Was last Friday The End of GW then? 
The show's finale?

Jamie Kennedy is the Pychologist?  Nope, didn't know he and Hewitt are an item.  He really isnt the greatest actor for sure.  But I didn't really like the last guy either...the Gary guy.

I wish the storyline had left out Jim's passing, and let them have a baby.  Then keep going with the ghosts, and at some point, include their child being able to see ghosts.  That seemed the more natural way to go imo, since we were given the impression they were going to get pregnant.   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 10:47:28 AM »
I'm not sure when the finale is but the rumor is new improved "Jim" and Linda get married and pregnant. Imagine that? LOL

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2009, 12:19:40 AM »
Hmmm...ok, sounds like a good plan! :lol:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2009, 09:27:22 AM »
Got this from Spoiler Junkie, I don't know if it is true or not

Major Ghost Whisperer Spoilers: Melinda Pregnant with Jim’s Baby!!! & Season 5 Scoop!

Posted by: bonniekaryn on: March 6, 2009

* In: Ghost Whisperer
    * Comment!

Update: Season 5 Scoop!

Ghostly whispers about next season (yes, next!), include: Dr. Jim (?!), a certain baby’s special gifts, the “Book of Changes” and a possible Grandview space-time continuum!

So great that Jim remembered himself on Ghost Whisperer, but what’s next? Do they still have two guys playing one character?
According to Ghost Whisperer show runner P.K. Simonds, “We might catch a couple of glimpses” of Kenneth Mitchell, the actor who plays Sam, during the remainder of the season, but that’s it. And we’ll see David Conrad as Jim, but everyone on the show still perceives him as Sam. “He can’t resume [his Jim life] exactly, because Sam Lucas doesn’t have a license to practice emergency medicine, but obstacles are also opportunities. He finds a new direction that actually allows him to go after a specific dream he’s always had.” Like, say, Jim’s dream of medical school? Looks like Grandview residents might eventually enjoy Jim’s bedside manner via Dr. Sam Lucas… Source: Kristin on E!Online
Major Ghost Whisperer Spoilers: Melinda is Pregnant! Set Photos Prove it!
New Ghost Whisperer Spoilers! Melinda Pregnant, Jim Returning?

This is a summary from http://ghostwhisperer.yuku.com from a scene in Episode 4.21 Cursed script. Everyone is going to be really happy that Melinda’s baby is really Jim’s!!! Jim’s still Sam, but he now goes by Jim  and knows and remembers he is Jim and will be raising the baby with Melinda.

Rumor has it that it will be Eli’s girlfriend Zoe that will be the one that dies.

“Cafe Breakfast out, coffee for Jim, herbal tea for Melinda. Enjoying the fine spring morning and each other. Jim takes a final bite as Melinda watches him lovingly. Jim: Are you eyeing my coffee or me?

Melinda: You Jim: Because the no caffeine it’s gotta be an adjustment for you

Melinda: not a problem

Jim (doting): You didn’t eat very much. Are you having morning sickness?

Melinda: Nope, I feel great. It’s a beautiful day, I’m with you…. Jim: And Junior, can we call him Junior?

Melinda: Call her anything you like Jim: It’s a girl? Does it feel like a girl?

Melinda: I have no idea, but either way I gotta say, Junior is not at the top of my list. Unless of course, you’re serious about naming him Jim, James Jr or Jamie For the moment, completely forgetting that he’s:

Waitress: Sam, Sam Lucas? It takes Jim a bit to recognize his own name. He turns to the waitress, holding a check she’s taken from another table, scanning the patrons, looking lost.

Jim: That’s me, over here Waitress: Sorry, this is my first day, and I gave you the wrong check She swaps it for another

Waitress: Here, I’m so lame This next as much for Melinda as the overwhelmed waitress

Jim: It’s ok, no problem ….(to Mel) Really As the waitress moves off Jim shrugs, tells Melinda:

Jim: We got some explaining to do (Trying this on)

Jim: I guess I’m the great boyfriend who steps up and helps you raise your dead husband’s child

Melinda (reassuring): Our friends, our family, anyone who matters will know the truth. If not now, then in time. Okay?

Jim: Sounds like a plan. Who’s first?

Melinda: Delia. Come to the store. We’ll tell her together

Jim: Thanks but no. This feels like something you guys should share. In a high-pitched, girls-only kind of way.”

SpoilerTV
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2009, 09:41:02 AM »
 :wohoo:  with a little more investigating yes she is pregnant!  ON THE SHOW not in real life.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2009, 09:51:52 AM »
03/14 - [Melinda is finally pregnant. But who is the father?] "Do the math," says Ghost Whisperer show runner P.K. Simonds, "less time has passed for our characters than has passed in the broadcast calendar...basically, time slowed down in the aftermath of the big events at the beginning of the season. The 12 episodes since Jim died have taken less than 12 weeks in terms of Jim and Melinda's lives." [...] So Melinda could've been pregnant this whole time without realizing it? Says Simonds, "Sometimes you don't notice something like that. Especially going through what she's gone through-the cycles can be interrupted by traumatic events." Simonds wants fans to remember that the season "started with Jim and Melinda trying to become pregnant, trying very hard and facing some obstacles. And just as they seemed to get past those obstacles, tragedy struck." Tragedy, of course, being Jim's death-and his amnesia after being reincarnated in Sam's body. [...] Simonds points out, "Some of the photos have been taken from episodes 21, 22 and 23 (the finale) that were shot after some time has passed. Basically, time slowed down in the aftermath of the big events of the beginning of the season and then speeds up again toward the end of the season." Source: Kristin on E!Online

I found out the season finale is May 8, 2009     It will be episode 23  The new season five starts September 2009 with episode 24
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 10:09:37 AM by Blondie »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2009, 04:49:44 PM »
Thanks for the info and photos, Blondie!  :tup:
I'm happy the writer's found a way to keep the storyline going and thus the Show into another season!!  :hearts: :jumpy: