Author Topic: American Idol Rewind  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
American Idol Rewind
« on: September 23, 2006, 09:50:53 PM »
Found out tonight that "American Idol Rewind", which starts with season one, begins on Sept. 30th on Fox (here in MI that is) at 5pm and Oct 1st on WGNSAT (that's what shows up on my Tivo...could be WGN) at 8pm.  I'm taping the one on the 30th because the next night is TAR and I'm NOT missing that!   :lol:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Re: American Idol Rewind
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 04:45:59 PM »
It starts tonight according to my Comcast!!!

Go KELLY!!! I love me some miss clarkson!!!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 10:27:03 AM »
Okay, I thought it was going to be the actual first season.  But they just seem to be showing different clips from all the seasons.

Does anyone know if and when they will show the 1st season all the way through?  That's the only season I didn't see :'(

Offline stacy_bb7

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • vote mike boogie,nakomis,danielle,will,james,howie
    • http://baboutwhatever.runboard.com
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 06:50:57 AM »
Found out tonight that "American Idol Rewind", which starts with season one, begins on Sept. 30th on Fox (here in MI that is) at 5pm and Oct 1st on WGNSAT (that's what shows up on my Tivo...could be WGN) at 8pm.  I'm taping the one on the 30th because the next night is TAR and I'm NOT missing that!   :lol:
thats weird cause here in kansas on fox and wgn they just started it in dec. 06 and i say show 2 and 3 but not the first one cause i didn't know it was on. but all that matters is i got to see rj helton again and jim v. do there thing. lol but i hated seeing nikki m. again and aj and ejay. ewww i hate them. my dad last night was making fun of aj when they thought he was so good in all. lol