Archive > The Amazing Race

Insider vids for week 13

<< < (2/15) > >>

Texan:
They must be real player... I can not get that through the firewall... Any one of them stand out that I should find the clip at home?

puddin:
I haven't had a chance to watch them yet Texan but will do a little summary when I do  ;D

Texan:
I knew I loved you for a reason!!   :luvu:  :hrt:  :hearts:

puddin:
Lyn and Karlyns take on Peter and Sarah
K/L talk smack about P/S .. they say Peter gets in your face and is hypocritical and how he talks one minute that Sarahs leg gives her a disavantage and then turns into this sales person mode and talks about how Sarah has run the ironman .They go on the say how an ironman can't stand in line and how they were trying to go through customs and " oh poor Sarah couldn't even stand in line because her pooor little leg is going to give out ." Sarah had to get on the bus first , the plane first and it irritates them .

[attachment deleted by admin]

puddin:
James and Tyler tale of drug addiction
Tyler talks about how he lost his dad whrn he was 10 and moved to a new city and lost his childhood friends and looked to drugs to fill that void . Made him feel he was part of something made him forget the pain ..took him to a place where they didn't have to think about reality . .." an unhealthy escape ."
James started his addiction in highschool " not the most fun loveing people for sure ." Had to steal etc to get drugs .

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version