Author Topic: Sekou Is Sent Home From Survivor  (Read 5501 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Sekou Is Sent Home From Survivor
« on: September 14, 2006, 08:13:57 PM »
Nothing makes me happier than Survivor being back in my life.  Enjoy our commentary on tonight's show.

http://www.realityfanforum.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=278&Itemid=2
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: Sekou Is Sent Home From Survivor
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 08:21:08 PM »
im very glad that surivor is back on i missed it but i must say it wasnt all that exciting tonight i hope it gets better.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 08:41:55 PM »
I liked the cast alot more than I thought I would .. off to read Trevors recap  :waves:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 08:49:58 PM »
It was blatantly obvious that Sekou was going to get sent home. "I'm taking a break" and lying on the tribe raft is not something you should be saying and doing during any part of the game. You're immediately going to be targeted.

Nice opener tonight. Can't wait for next week's show.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 09:35:06 PM »
LOL Mandy, my DH also pointed out it is never good to step out too early as the "leader" in Survivor.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sadiej

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 11:19:13 PM »
I agree with all of you.  Sekou came on too strong to fast.  It seems like on all seasons past, the people that did this were gone first, or very soon in the beginning.  The subtle approach always seems to work the best there.  I wish they had live feeds for Survivor too!!!  That would be way fun!   :waves:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 02:04:25 AM »
I work nights so I had to tape Survivor just as I had to with Big Brother, and I think this season will be a very good one, many different people. No surprise that Sekou got sent packing! I'm still learning their names and like a few of them and dislike a few. I'll give it another week or two before I make my picks. Anybody have any early favorites?

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 05:14:06 AM »
I like the asian team so far. (does that seem bad to refer to them like that? -- I don't know)

Anyway, this season started out better than I thought it would, but not as exciting as some seasons, so we'll have to see I guess. I didn't think I'd like this format, but it's okay so far.

I thought it was funny when that girl accidentally let the chickens out and they all ran after them.

I wasn't surprised about Sekou at all.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 10:26:52 AM »
Yeah.

I was going to watch. Decided to play CoH instead...so I set my VCR to tape it and watch it tonight. Checked this morning and found that it did not tape it.  ??? :umn: :groan: >_< So...I'll have to make sure I watch next week (or make sure I set my VCR correctly next week).

I will be starting a blog-specific to Survivor and my thoughts and stuff on it. I'll post a link once I have it set up. ;D

*ish off to read the recap from last night*

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 03:21:20 PM »
its to early for me to really have an opinion yet.  so far everyone seemed OK.   stephannie might be wise to hook up with the remain guy on her team because the 2 girls are partners and she could use a ali there

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 05:43:11 PM »
I missed the premire last night, so I watched it this morning on Innertube (which I was surprized that had the entire episode there).  I was really rooting for Stefanie to get rid of Sundra because I liked Sekou.  Can't say I blamed her though, he was quite the lazy ass. 

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 07:04:13 PM »
sometimes i think it has to be in the editing cuase can these people really think that resting and lazying around is a good thing?  havent they watched any of the 12 pervious seasons to realize that doing nothing and bragging about being the leader are not good things? 

surivor is one place where you need to find the happy balance of being an overachiever and slacker at the same time.

oh and dont swear on your kids or your dead grandmother LOL

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2006, 08:47:28 PM »
I don't blame those women for breaking those guys up.What was up with them leaving them out of the decision of who to send to Exile Island?I'm so happy Jeff called them on it.(LOVE Jeff!)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 09:33:55 PM »
Maybe because Nathan and Sekou's testosterone over powered there brains. lol Just a guess.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2006, 05:04:31 AM »
i would have been perfectally fine with letting the guys decide who went to exile island this early in the game.  it was clear to everyone that the grils were left out and hand nothing to do with it.  it might for the moment anyway take the target off there backs when it is their turn to face going to the island.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2006, 02:46:58 PM »
That first Reward/Immunity challenge end result was not what I expected. The tribe who was going to Tribal Council that night had the option to choose whomever they wanted and send them to Exile Island. I don't blame the African-American men for making the decision that they did. They took the initiative and the two of them decided for the rest of the tribe. (It leaves the targets off of the women's backs, that's for sure.)

Now is this going to be the way people are going to be sent to Exile Island on every episode before the full merge?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 03:02:20 PM »
I guess. Or maybe it was just a one time deal.

I wonder though is Stephannie going to stick with Rebecca and Sundra or is she going to try and align with Nathan now. Stephannie doesn't have a shot with the two girls if it comes down to the three of them and Nathan now needs a friend.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.