Author Topic: Entertainment Weekly's Interviews with the Final 2  (Read 3575 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Entertainment Weekly's Interviews with the Final 2
« on: September 14, 2006, 07:12:49 PM »
Jessica Shaw:
It's hard to rejoice about Mike Boogie winning $500,000 on Big Brother: All-Stars for basically being one of the most despicable human beings ever to stand in front of a camera. Nonetheless, the guy won fair and square, with a near-unanimous vote in his favor. Of course, he's got his due, by having to fly coach (!) with Erika (!!) all day the Wednesday after the finale. The former lovebirds spoke with EW.com by phone before their flight back to L.A. took off. At least we kept them from killing each other for a few minutes. (In fact, Erika at first didn't want to talk to us, but in the end, she decided to take our call and set a few things straight.)

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How are you feeling about yourself today, Boogie?
MIKE ''BOOGIE'' MALIN: I haven't slept yet. We went right from the show to the airport. That was a little stressful ride, with Erika. Then we went to Rosie [a.k.a. The View], and she raked me over the coals. I think I have an idea of how the show went down

The Troll's EW interview: http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1534686_3_0_,00.html

Erika's interview:

Excerpt: ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: You must have felt a little bit vindicated on The View this morning after Rosie went into Boogie like that.

ERIKA LANDIN: It was pretty difficult for me and my family.
It was a lot of basically yelling at Boogie for his behavior. Like, ''Your mother should be ashamed.'' The truth hurts. I think he's really upset. You have to think about when you call women things, how would your mother feel or your grandmother feel? If I was a mother and I saw my kid act like that, I'd be embarrassed. I think he got really swept away loving being the bad guy. His television persona kind of took over, and the real Boogie got swept away in the whole show. I think he's feeling it now. He'll come down from this whole thing and think, ''This probably wasn't worth it.'' At The View today, Ashton [Kutcher] went up and said, ''I'm kind of embarrassed to say I'm your friend.'' Then he said, ''I appreciate you were looking out for our businesses, but are people going to come now?'' He was like, ''My wife thinks you're an a--hole.'' I was like, ''Ooh! Demi Moore hates Boogie! I like it.'' Then [Ashton] came up to me and gave me a hug. And Ashton Kutcher is really gorgeous, so I liked getting a hug from him.

Link:  http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1534686-2-2_3||233618|1_,00.html

« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 07:30:26 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Entertainment Weekly's Interviews with the Final 2
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 01:28:39 PM »
I was too disgusted with the troll yesterday to comment on this interview. He is a.. wait we already had that thread.  (:;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Re: Entertainment Weekly's Interviews with the Final 2
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 01:56:57 PM »
I guess I'm the only person that still likes him? Don't hate the player, hate the game.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!