Author Topic: EP2 Title :Dire Straights and Dead Weight  (Read 8912 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP2 Title :Dire Straights and Dead Weight
« on: September 14, 2006, 12:43:28 PM »
Dire Straights and Dead Weight

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: EP2 Title :Dire Straights and Dead Weight
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 12:55:10 PM »
Sounds like someone is hurting the tribe in the cahllenges and/or camp life.

Or could they combine the tribes already and last person picked goes home?

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 08:06:27 PM »
*cough* billy *cough*
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 08:10:26 PM »
which probably means hes safe ..

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 08:19:32 PM »
if i had to pick right now he would be my next boot. 

I think Ozzy, Parvital, and Cao Boi got good edits.  The Asian-American tribe all had good edits really.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 11:06:55 PM »

Offline phoenix

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 12:49:50 PM »
Hi everyone,

I just joined the board. I had been at Votedoff.tv but I think it is gone by the wayside, not sure. I  also played in Snews game and the mediawhore game until they went down so have been searching for a new home. I was going to sit out this year but just decided not to. I don't know how active I'll be but I need a new place to post and you all seem so nice here. Puddin I know you from old times.  :waves:

Just a thought. The team that might be in dire straights if they loose the next IC is Hiki (AA tribe). Taking me awhile to get the tribe names straight.  From the previews I also think that Billy highlighted laying down eatting a chicken wing(I think that is what it it) looks like the dead weight.

It is one phrase, "Dire Straights and Dead Weight" and even though it is two separate tribes I'm referring to, this is my first thought.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 03:04:20 PM »
Welcome phoenix  :jumpy: ! Yes I remember you from my weecama days ! *Sigh* I sure  also miss Votedoff as well as RIII & snewser  . Pretty much Sucks i& Blows are the last 2 places left for Survivor spoilers and I don't post at either anymore , I just read what they have to say  :angel: .

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 05:57:04 PM »
 :jumpy:  welcome phoenix!! there's more than a few of here.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 07:08:33 PM »
I made a video .. havent watched it yet to see how it turned out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIiclbYLoy8

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 11:29:35 PM »
:welcome: to the fold Phoenix...great little place here and the more the merrier.  :beer:

Thanks for the video Pud.   :gj:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2006, 09:10:47 AM »
welcome phoenix!!  :waves:  Gald you are here!  We love to talk about the shows and more detectived and views is great!

I like your analyst... I am thinking the AA team loses reward challenge and they start to talk about what is going to happen if they lose reward challenge. 

They HA team wanting to throw a challenge already, to much face time I do not think it will work.  I do think this will make the tribe suspecious of Ozzy that he is willing to throw a challenge to get rid of some one he does not like.  what will happen at merger can they trust him if they get that far.  I think they do not win the reward challenge either.

How long do we think they will stay as 4 teams?  In the past it was second episode.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 11:00:21 AM »
clues :

Dehydration Threatens the Health of A Tribe on the Next Survivor: Cook Islands  9/19/06

DEHYDRATION THREATENS THE HEALTH OF ONE TRIBE ON "SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS," THURSDAY, SEPT. 21

"Dire Straights and Dead Weight" -- It's dire straights for one tribe when a lack of fire leads to serious dehydration, on SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS, Thursday, Sept. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

At the Aitutaki camp, Billy quickly becomes a deficit to his tribe and his tribe mates become conflicted over what to do. Do they push to win the challenge and keep their tribe intact or throw it so they can vote Billy out? After just a short time in the Cook Islands, one castaway is already claiming their affections toward another. Love is in the air…or is it? Tension mounts between Jonathan and Adam when Adam refuses to waste his energy on what he sees as a "stupid" task. Members of Puka Puka become increasingly annoyed with some of Cao Boi's comments.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 11:03:16 AM »
Such conflict...should be an interesting season

I thought all the tribes had fire with the exception of the AA team who got tools at tribal council

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 11:06:32 AM »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 11:11:03 AM »
Okay it says

Thursday, a romance is revealed at TC leaves Jeff speechless.

They are showind pics of the AA tribe and the CA team.  one pic of Asian A team.  I woudl assume that the CA team would be the relationship with Adama and Candice.... but are we missing something some where?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 09:53:28 AM »
TVGuide on-line:

Episode Detail: Dire Straits and Dead Weight - Survivor: Cook Islands
One tribe member becomes dehydrated due to a lack of fire to purify drinking water. In the Aitutaki camp, the members consider throwing the immunity challenge so they can vote Billy out. Castaways from the Puka Puka tribe become increasingly annoyed with Cao Boi's controversial comments. At tribal council, the second person is voted off of the islands. Jeff Probst is the host.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 10:57:10 AM »
Hi everyone,

I just joined the board. I had been at Votedoff.tv but I think it is gone by the wayside, not sure. I  also played in Snews game and the mediawhore game until they went down so have been searching for a new home. I was going to sit out this year but just decided not to. I don't know how active I'll be but I need a new place to post and you all seem so nice here. Puddin I know you from old times.  :waves:

Just a thought. The team that might be in dire straights if they loose the next IC is Hiki (AA tribe). Taking me awhile to get the tribe names straight.  From the previews I also think that Billy highlighted laying down eatting a chicken wing(I think that is what it it) looks like the dead weight.

It is one phrase, "Dire Straights and Dead Weight" and even though it is two separate tribes I'm referring to, this is my first thought.

Phoenix, hope to see you posting more! :js:    I guess I shouldn't speak since I don't post as much up here either :-[   :lol:   But I do hope to see you around :waves:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 08:05:49 PM »
Candice: we feal really bad for you guys
Billy: I'm Next
Candice: WE love you
Billy: I love you to.

where the freak does he get that candice loves besides the smiling and being nice saying we love you?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 08:23:10 PM »
I was freaking losing it  :lol3: ! Talk about delusional ! the look on Jeffs face " Priceless "!

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 09:39:18 PM »
I was freaking losing it  :lol3: ! Talk about delusional ! the look on Jeffs face " Priceless "!

I was also....I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything at that moment he said it!    :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 10:01:05 PM »
LOL RJ ! Now I have to look back at EP1 too see the spark in Candy's eye for Billy  :lol: ..yeah right !

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 08:29:36 AM »
WOW sadly the other threads have her dating adam.... wow wonder if she knew