Author Topic: House of Carters  (Read 2225 times)

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
House of Carters
« on: September 13, 2006, 11:20:49 AM »
Anyone going to watch this?? Aaron Carter, Nick Carter, and their sisters --reality show with them living together.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline shadia

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: House of Carters
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 08:28:13 PM »
I might. The fighting between Nick and Aaron looks like it will be good.

I sure can relate being the youngest of 4. No matter how old you get they still treat you like the

baby. UGH!

When does the season start?

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 11:44:54 PM »
This is from the ShowBuzz: -- Starts in October

CBS) The ShowBuzz's Judy Faber researched and wrote this story.

Can there be a reality show with a more dysfunctional family than — say — the Osbournes? Oh yes there can!

That show is "House of Carters" featuring Backstreet Boy Nick Carter's wild and wacky family, which premieres on E! in October.

In the weekly series, Nick invites his younger brother Aaron and their three sisters to move in to one house and try to become a family again.

Big brother Nick sees it as his job to help his younger siblings form strong bonds and help each other pursue their professional and personal dreams.

The Carters' legal battles have been tabloid fodder for years. Their parent's contentious divorce, Nick's arrest for driving under the influence, Bobbie Jean's arrest for assault and Aaron's petition for legal emancipation from his manager/mother (which he later withdrew) are just some of the stories that have made headlines.

Then there's the ladies in the boys' lives. Nick Carter dated Paris Hilton in 2003. Aaron dated both Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff, sparking rumors of a feud between the two teen starlets.

Aaron is best known as a heartthrob for the 12-and-under set who sold more than 1.5 million copies of his 2000 album "Aaron's Party." His challenge now is reviving his music career as a young adult.

Leslie is a singer who has been living in Toronto with her boyfriend, the drummer for her band. She's been away from the family for some time, so moving in with her brothers and sisters should be interesting.

Angel is Aaron's twin sister and best friend. She wants to become a model and plans to eventually move to the west coast.

Bobbie Jean isn't so sure about her future, although she has shown interest in studying for a culinary career.

Will the siblings pull together and stay out of trouble long enough to achieve their dreams? You'll have to tune in to the show to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 10:22:30 AM »
Okay so I watched this last night and it is one of my new favorite reality tv shows! It's soo good. Plus there is a fight between Nick and Aaron and Nick says that the reason that he doesn't trust Aaron is because right after he broke up with Paris, Aaron went out on a date with her, wow, screaming and fighting.  :o Good drama, kind of sad though.
oXo Justine

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 10:30:56 AM »
What a mess. I watched it too, and will have a recap on RFF Radio on Thursday! I have a FULL page of notes! LOL Its Train Wreck TV at its best!

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 11:13:50 AM »
I'll have to check this show out.  I don't think there could be any show that could be as big as a Train Wreck TV as Flavor of Love or Breaking Bonaduce both shows are painful to watch but I still watch them  ??? I must be into pain or horrible TV.  :lol:
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!

Offline shadia

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 06:26:25 PM »
I happened to catch it yesterday and I must say it was really good. I didn't know it was so many of them. Nor did I know that Aaron is a twin. He doesn't seem to be that close to her tho JMO. Their parents seem to be to be a little out there. I feel bad for Nick   :( must be difficult to not trust your mom. Anyway I hope that I catch it next week. I am not sure if it is Tivo worthy yet.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 08:21:20 PM »
I'm so raving about this show. Especially the part when Nick says that the reason he can't trust Aaron is because Aaron took Paris Hilton out the day after Nick broke up with her....wow! LoL... :o
oXo Justine

Offline bb_batgirl

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 06:55:20 PM »
I checked this out over the weekend...train wreck is right!  What a great show! FYI..you can download the show for free from iTunes.

Someone needs to get BJ into rehab like yesterday!

Offline shadia

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 10:16:40 AM »
10/16 episode

Looks like they all have something going for them.

Angel the aspiring model

B.J. aspiring chef

Leslie aspiring singer  ???

Nick and Aaron still doing their music/ record company venture.

Good for all of them I hope they all keep it up.

It looks like on the next episode Leslie will be upset at the fact that the other two girls pick on her and tease her.