Author Topic: Fuel to the Will & Janelle fire!!! Part of August 22nd Chat?  (Read 9939 times)

TomAtoes

Fuel to the Will & Janelle fire!!! Part of August 22nd Chat?
« on: September 13, 2006, 10:57:40 AM »

Check out the following video link on YOUTUBE.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH4EJ1NiZK0

Make up your own mind -- I say the plan is to lay low for a few weeks...... :hearts:

If anyone finds any related links, please post.

rosieb

Re: Fuel to the Will & Janelle fire!!! Part of August 22nd Chat?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 11:05:16 AM »
I knew it! -- Nice find on the video!

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 11:43:06 AM »
Oh my... they both agree that they are going to lay low for a while and let all the craziness from the show settle down and then see what happens... it's so obvious.. they both talk about how they are open minded to moving to miami or la

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 11:46:45 AM »
Thats good.  :hearts:
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 01:54:59 PM »
Wow..   I wonder if he's just talking BS though or being honest.

:kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :-*

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 02:11:45 PM »
You can't really usually fake those looks. He would look at her like he really meant it. Even watched her when she slept, it looked real to me.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 02:51:38 PM »
It sure looked real to me. (But maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic.)  :-* :hrt: :luvu: :hearts:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 02:58:03 PM »
Why doesn't Erie Brodie just make a statement or something.Maybe its none of our business but she has to want to shut people up one way or the other.At least I would think so.

cgillila

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 05:20:30 PM »
Wow, you can tell in this video that they are really considering their options. 

Shout out to Erin Brodie:  WILL MAY BE RELOCATING!

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 06:17:28 PM »
I MISS WILL AND JANIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
 :crybabe:

TomAtoes

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 04:19:38 PM »
I MISS WILL AND JANIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
 :crybabe:

Just in case anyone misses Will/Janelle, you can visit Will's site for videos:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH4EJ1NiZK0  

There are lots of tribute videos to him and Janelle posted on Will's site including my favorite:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a7nDxYo2Pc

There's even more at http://www.youtube.com where you can do your own search.  Include "BB7" with "Will" and/or "Janelle" to find whatever you are searching.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 09:24:19 PM »
Well, if that is on his site, where Erin would see it, that could be a sign. I agree with another poster though, that we may be more excited about this romance than they are. "at the end of the day" (will's fave saying), either they will or they won't, but either way we won't be a part of it anymore.

LizzieLiz

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 10:00:03 PM »
Just went to Will's myspace page.  There's a pic of Janelle and Will there (second or third one down on the right).  I went through it quickly, but I didn't see Erin anywhere.   :hrt:

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 12:14:12 PM »
Just went to Will's myspace page.  There's a pic of Janelle and Will there (second or third one down on the right).  I went through it quickly, but I didn't see Erin anywhere.   :hrt:

Ok. Someone bring in the ice cold water and hose these romantics off. ;)

That MySpace is run by a firm that it appears Will hired (I'm more inclined to think it's just one helluva a good fan site). They are posting pictures and videos, in my opinion, to make his fans (as well as Janelle fans) happy. Just because there is a picture of Janelle on there and not Erin doesn't mean he and Erin are broken up. Nor does it mean they are still together. I think, until we hear from Will, Erin, or Janelle at this point, the speculation and "rumors" have to subside. Else we're going to have a forum full of depressed Will/Janie fans if it turns out that everything Will said and did in that house was to get far in the game (as I suspect).

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2006, 12:17:25 PM »
I agree with you for the most part Seanaci.  Although I am the hugest WILL/Janelle couple fan, I am starting to think it's not going to happen.  Although, those two interviews that I saw after the finale was OVER, they were all over each other.  Which pretty much tells me that they are together... but who knows?  By the way, there used to be pictures of Will and Erin together on his myspace but they were removed about half way through the big brother all stars show.  So what does that tell you... you tell me?

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 12:32:23 PM »
By the way, there used to be pictures of Will and Erin together on his myspace but they were removed about half way through the big brother all stars show.  So what does that tell you... you tell me?

Just tells me they removed them to post more pics of Will since BB AllStars was going on. Nothing more, nothing less.

Everyone is reading too far into that. We've not heard from Erin or Will regarding the status of their relationship. And we might not know for quite a while. If she truely was hurt as bad as people are claiming by Will's actions in the house, then perhaps in a few weeks, we'll hear that she and Will are indeed no longer a couple because of it. But, I still believe Will loves her dearly. He showed that when he talked to Julie on the Early Show the day after his Eviction.

rosieb

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2006, 03:28:05 PM »
By the way, there used to be pictures of Will and Erin together on his myspace but they were removed about half way through the big brother all stars show.  So what does that tell you... you tell me?

Just tells me they removed them to post more pics of Will since BB AllStars was going on. Nothing more, nothing less.

Everyone is reading too far into that. We've not heard from Erin or Will regarding the status of their relationship. And we might not know for quite a while. If she truely was hurt as bad as people are claiming by Will's actions in the house, then perhaps in a few weeks, we'll hear that she and Will are indeed no longer a couple because of it. But, I still believe Will loves her dearly. He showed that when he talked to Julie on the Early Show the day after his Eviction.

This is old news but actually, Erin requested that her pics be removed from Will's website -- it was reported that she was po'd about his actions in the house.  Will does have an outside agency administering the website, but under his and his assistant's direction.  Not too long ago, Will's assistant posted on Will's website that Erin was not happy with Will and requested her pictures be removed. 

You really should go look at his site - and check out his videos...the BB Ad Contest is hillarious, click here for examples:

http://www.willkirby.com/myspace/images/271.jpg
http://www.willkirby.com/myspace/images/305.jpg
http://www.willkirby.com/myspace/images/167.jpg

I do agree that maybe we will know more in a few weeks.  Until then, I will continue to believe that if he is trying to make nice with his girlfriend, he wouldn't be posting video tributes of him and Janelle on his website. 

Afterall, he does have a history for letting others do his evictions... Maybe he's waiting for Erin to vote herself out.  Until then I care to believe this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDbjV4LAkrY&mode=related&search= (also posted on his website).

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2006, 07:46:49 PM »
I do agree that maybe we will know more in a few weeks.  Until then, I will continue to believe that if he is trying to make nice with his girlfriend, he wouldn't be posting video tributes of him and Janelle on his website

That's exactly what I'm saying. Will ISN'T posting those on his website. And I highly doubt he's had much contact with his agent or whomever to say "Oh...post this vid of me and Janelle." Can he stop them from being posted? Sure. But has he had a chance to look at his website since the show JUST ENDED TUESDAY? Probably not.

Come on people...let's use a little common sense here.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2006, 08:37:09 PM »
Actually...Will posted on his blog today....
I got this from his myspace page....
Friday, September 15, 2006

Interested in Being My Patient?

It just so happens that I might be available. I understand from Nancy and Sandy who ran my site while I was in the house that a lot of email came in from people asking for help with dermalogical problems or conditions. If you are a potential patient and want to book an appointment please go to this web site - www.CoastDermatology.com

Dr. Will

« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 08:42:04 PM by PotatosPunkGirl »

rosieb

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 09:04:35 PM »
I do agree that maybe we will know more in a few weeks.  Until then, I will continue to believe that if he is trying to make nice with his girlfriend, he wouldn't be posting video tributes of him and Janelle on his website

That's exactly what I'm saying. Will ISN'T posting those on his website. And I highly doubt he's had much contact with his agent or whomever to say "Oh...post this vid of me and Janelle." Can he stop them from being posted? Sure. But has he had a chance to look at his website since the show JUST ENDED TUESDAY? Probably not.

Come on people...let's use a little common sense here.
If you had visited Will's website it would have directed you as a fan to his myspace web page http://myspace.com/drwillkirby which is where his assistant posted that they were taking care of his space while he was gone (under his direction).  These were not 6 year olds taking care of his site, they were adults.  I'm sure they were given instructions and would know at least "what not to post."  This was obvious by the enormous amount of additional videos that were posted after Will left the BB house.  I agree that he has not had a chance to view all of them but he knows the substance and that there is a large section titled "Tribute Videos Featuring Will & Janelle" with 50+ videos in it.  I'm sure he's also aware of the buzz surrounding his relationship with Janelle.  If that large section of tribute videos was going to be an issue, I'm sure his assistant would have been told to deep six it immediately.  There's your common sense.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 09:09:07 PM »
 :ythat: