Author Topic: Fantasy Survivor Game: Tribe ReFaForu  (Read 136377 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Fantasy Survivor Game: Tribe ReFaForu
« on: September 11, 2006, 05:07:36 AM »
 :cheer:  Hey All!  Please join this cool Survivor game at:

http://www.fantasysurvivor.com   
As of this moment, the game hasn't launched yet...so keep checking. 
There may be a Early Bird bonus the first week!  Hope so!

We need at least 10 players.
Register...unless you're already a member of Fantasy Survivor...then choose the
ReFaForu tribe, Password monkey
I hope all who were on Tribe Refaforu last season will play again!  :cheer:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Fantasy Survivor Game: Tribe ReFaForu
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 10:33:34 AM »
thank you Rudy :yaya: !!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 12:07:04 PM »
I've joined! :jam:

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 05:06:26 PM »
Signed on for Tribe ReFaForu   :js:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 05:38:46 PM »
Great everyone ! This is already more than we had last year :)
I wonder if everyones coming back? I think penguin left us .
1 Mike-e  0
1 PenguinsStrut  0
1 Rudaaay  0
1 TheCinera  0
1 Vernie's Team  0
1 WendyM  0
1 cinni  0
1 emory_overthemoon  0
1 puddinpie  0
1 reality junkee  0
1 shanghilill  0
1 weecama  0

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 08:11:59 PM »
thank you Rudy :yaya: !!
Y/W Puddin!  :yaya:  And tks for posting the member list!  :tup:

Fantasy Survivor Rules

General Rules

1) The decisions of the webmaster on all Fantasy Survivor questions are final.  There will be a few subjective Fantasy Survivor questions during the season, and we promise to do our best to score them as fairly as possible.

2) When the answer to a Fantasy Survivor question is in doubt or there are multiple correct answers, the most correct answer will be selected at the discretion of the Fantasy Survivor webmaster.  If no answer is correct, then the question will be thrown out and no player will score any points.

3) The answers of the Fantasy Survivor Episode questions will be decided based on the events of the show aired during that Survivor episode.  If in a later Survivor episode the answer of a previousFantasy Survivor question has been shown to be incorrect or is in doubt.  The answer that appears to be most correct during the original Survivor episode will stand.

4) Only events during the airing of Survivor count toward the Fantasy Survivor question in this game.  Information revealed or shown during Survivor commercials, Survivor promos, Survivor lead-ins at the beginning of the Survivor episode, including the part where they refer to the previous Survivor episodes (usually begins with "Previously on Survivor..."), promos of future Survivor episodes (usually begins with "Next on Survivor") do not count toward Fantasy Survivor.

5) For questions regarding the counting of events or actions, unless otherwise specified, each independent and observable occurrence of the activity will be counted irregardless of the number of times the camera shows the event or activity.  For an event to count multiple times we must observe and or have reasonable reason to believe the original activity was discontinued and then resumed.  For example, if a Survivor is shown cooking, and we cut to commercial and the cut back to the cooking, that is considered one activity.  If however, the second time the Survivor is shown cooking it is obvious that its the next day, or a completely different meal, that second scene is considered a second occurrence.

6) On the occasion where two (essentially) simultaneous tribal councils are held where a portion of the Survivors attend one tribal council, and the others attend a second tribal council with no overlap in attendees, the two events will be considered one large tribal council for the counting questions when regarding immunity. The Survivor must not be eligiblle to receive a vote at both tribal councils to be considered immune.

7) Only regularly scheduled episodes of Survivor that have a scheduled tribal council and/or new events that are part of the Survivor game will count toward Fantasy Survivor.  This will exclude Survivor episodes that are predominantly highlight or recap from previous Survivor episodes.  Also the Survivor Reunion show that airs after the finale following the revelation of the ultimate Survivor will not count toward this Fantasy Survivor game.

8 ) Bonus points will be awarded for picks submitted more than 12 hours in advance of the Survivor episode start time.  The bonus will be applied to points scored for the episode questions. The bonus will increment 2.5% for every extra 3 hours in advance of the pick deadline the Fantasy Survivor submissions are recorded.  This bonus will never exceed 50%.  Fractional points will be rounded down.    The last submission of picks by the player, regardless of the number of changes, for each Survivor episode will establish the time used to calculate their bonus.

9) We strongly encourage everyone to signup for the Fantasy Survivor email notification that is sent when we post new Fantasy Survivor questions so you can get in on the bonus points.  Due to the nature of the internet and email delivery, email notifications from the game to your mailbox may be delayed or undelivered.  It is the Fantasy Survivor players responsibility to ensure timely submission of Fantasy Survivor picks for the game regardless of the time of the reception of the Fantasy Survivor game notifications.

10) If the producers of Survivor manipulate the show in a way not expected or compatible by the game design, the Fantasy Survivor webmasters will make a best effort to score all relevant question and adjust the Fantasy Survivor scores or part of the game affected by the show "twists."  In some cases entire disqualification of sections of the Fantasy Survivor game may be required.

If any of these Fantasy Survivor rules or game instructions are unclear or ambiguous, please send us an email at admin@fantasysurvivor.com.  We will respond to any request for clarifications and update these rules as needed.

Thank you and Good Luck with Fantasy Survivor!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 08:33:41 PM »
Penguin and Mike-e are the only two on the list from LAST season that I haven't seen at RFF in a long time.  I hope they come back now that BB is winding down and Survivor's beginning! :tup:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 05:12:56 AM »
Episode Questions

For each of the following questions, select the most correct outcome during the upcoming episode of Survivor. Each question is assigned a point value which will be scored by those selecting the correct response.

How far into the episode will it be before at least one Survivor realize, and verbalize, that they are divided among racial lines? (35 points)   
The know before the show starts
On the boat before they are forced to bail
On the raft as they paddle to shore
At camp before the first challenge
Some other time 

Who is the first person to be voted off? (40 points)   
The oldest male on their tribe
The oldest female on their tribe
The youngest male on their tribe
The youngest female on their tribe Someone else 

How many Survivors will get a Buff this episode? (25 points)   
All 20
All but a few of the original 20
 No Survivor receives a Buff this episode 

How many Survivors appear to have extreme difficulty swimming on their own? (45 points)   None   One  Two  Three  Four  Five or more

How many tribes go to tribal council this episode? (40 points) None   One   Two   Three 

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 09:40:34 AM »
whoop, i'm in!  :jumpy:
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 09:48:41 AM »
I'm playing also!   :jumpy:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 11:01:18 AM »
Episode Questions

For each of the following questions, select the most correct outcome during the upcoming episode of Survivor. Each question is assigned a point value which will be scored by those selecting the correct response.

How far into the episode will it be before at least one Survivor realize, and verbalize, that they are divided among racial lines? (35 points)   
On the boat before they are forced to bail
On the raft as they paddle to shore
At camp before the first challenge
Some other time 

The oldest male on their tribe
The oldest female on their tribe
The youngest male on their tribe
The youngest female on their tribe Someone else 

All 20
All but a few of the original 20
 No Survivor receives a Buff this episode 

How many Survivors appear to have extreme difficulty swimming on their own? (45 points)   None   One  Two  Three  Four  Five or more

How many tribes go to tribal council this episode? (40 points) None   One   Two   Three 

So Vuday, who are your picks?? ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 11:28:14 AM »

The oldest female on their tribe ?

All 20

How many Survivors appear to have extreme difficulty swimming on their own? (45 points)     Two  ?

How many tribes go to tribal council this episode? (40 points)  One   

I picked all the Asian teams to win a challenge and Jonathan for exile as I'm not sure who gets booted ..maybe Stepahnie?

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2006, 12:08:50 PM »
Yeah, I pretty much put those but am deciding on who wins a challenge.  I assume it's anyone on any team besides Manihiki  ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2006, 01:39:29 PM »
whoop, i'm in!  :jumpy:
cinni is really good at this game , maybe we can beg her for her answers ?  :ghug: :please:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 03:54:52 AM »

Who is the first person to be voted off? (40 points)   Someone else 

How many Survivors will get a Buff this episode? (25 points)   All but a few of the original 20

How many Survivors appear to have extreme difficulty swimming on their own? (45 points) Three? 

How many tribes go to tribal council this episode? (40 points) One

To play it safer, I  picked all Whites winning a challenge.  I would put Jonathon being exiled, but it's only 10 more pts. 

Good Luck, Everyone!  :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 10:10:52 AM »

Who is the first person to be voted off? (40 points)   Someone else 

How many Survivors will get a Buff this episode? (25 points)   All but a few of the original 20

Whos the someone else that gets voted off  Rudy ? And all get buffs , we see them in the team pictures .  ;)

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 10:43:14 AM »
i usually bite the first week until i get a feel for the new suvivors.  :groan:  but here's what i picked fwiw:

The know before the show starts <---can't see this but maybe
On the boat before they are forced to bail <---it will be before or after this. they're all bailing together and compete right away at the 1st challenge
On the raft as they paddle to shore <--i think that is part of the challenge so not this one
At camp before the first challenge <--they don't get to go to camp before the 1st challenge so not this one either
Some other time <---picked this one since it might be as they are lined up on the beach for the first challenge and get their buffs. i don't recall seeing them in buffs before they are tossed overboard. plus covers other option. when in doubt, go for the most coverage.

The oldest female on their tribe, going with puddin' idea that steph gets the boot. keeping their team strong and all.

All 20 (see the tribe pictures?)

How many Survivors appear to have extreme difficulty swimming on their own? (45 points)  one, wild guess that there's always one that has fun with this.

How many tribes go to tribal council this episode? (40 points) One     

picked stephanie to get the boot, jonathon to be exiled and two from his team as challenge winners for the 4 survivors picks.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 11:16:44 AM »
Well dang I can't change my picks now  :lol: ..37% bonus . Thanks cinni . The only way I'll change is if TDT and the other boards know whos booted for sure .

:hrt:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 01:20:57 PM »
They have there buffs when they jump

http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=341&pos=23

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »
changed my picks
How far into the episode will it be before at least one Survivor realize, and verbalize, that they are divided among racial lines? (35 points)  they know before the show starts

Who is the first person to be voted off? (40 points)   The oldest male on their tribe
How many Survivors will get a Buff this episode? (25 points)   All 20 All but a few of the original 20
How many Survivors appear to have extreme difficulty swimming on their own? (45 points)   One
How many tribes go to tribal council this episode? (40 points)   None
Sekou for the boot , Jonathan exiled and 2 of the Asians whatever to win a challenge   

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 06:41:59 PM »
My picks for now:

How far into the episode will it be before at least one Survivor realize, and verbalize, that they are divided among racial lines? (35 points)  they know before the show starts

Who is the first person to be voted off? (40 points)   The oldest male on their tribe
How many Survivors will get a Buff this episode? (25 points)   All 20
How many Survivors appear to have extreme difficulty swimming on their own? (45 points)   One
How many tribes go to tribal council this episode? (40 points)   one
Sekou for the boot
Jonathan exiled
1  Puka Puka (Asian-American Tribe) and 1 Rarotonga (Caucasian-American Tribe) each to win a challenge. Not sure whcih is IC win and which is reward challenge.   :umn:

Tribes:
Puka Puka (Asian-American Tribe)
Manihiki (African-American Tribe)
Rarotonga (Caucasian-American Tribe)
Aitutaki (Hispanic-American Tribe)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 06:45:47 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 12:45:49 PM »
okay I signed up, you will have to remind me as I did not play this last time and I tend to forget about my picks

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 02:15:29 PM »
changed my picks

How many Survivors will get a Buff this episode? (25 points)   All 20 All but a few of the original 20
Sekou for the boot , Jonathan exiled and 2 of the Asians whatever to win a challenge   

went back to my original with a few tweeks  :lol:

Who is the first person to be voted off? (40 points)   The oldest female on their tribe
Sekou for the boot , Jonathan exiled
2 hispanic's to win a challenge
Steph for the boot

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 03:38:41 PM »
Two journalists got the chance to see how the contestants are dealing with the situation. Dalton Ross of Entertainment Weekly and Alexis Chiu of People magazine were there the night the 20 contestants, divided into four teams of whites, blacks, Asians and Hispanics, were first told about how they were being split.

The contestants were given the news individually the night before the game began. Chiu said that they did not have much time to process the information, and right away they began working on their shelters and strategies. Chiu said she thinks the race theme will make the show more interesting.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/14/earlyshow/series/survivor/main2007913.shtml

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 06:43:44 PM »
puddin
went back to my original with a few tweeks 
Who is the first person to be voted off? (40 points)   The oldest female on their tribe
Sekou for the boot , Jonathan exiled
2 hispanic's to win a challenge
Steph for the boot
Sorry, I haven't had time today to be here!  :groan:  Obviously, from reading this thread, there will be TWO bootees?? Sekou and Steph, b/c there will be NO tribes established in this ep, right puddin?  Wow, how can one get the 45% bonus AND most (or all ) of the questions/picks correct in this game?  :knuckles:  Wish the spoiler peeps could give us their predictions on Tues, but then they couldn't keep us in suspense and overall...that would be too ez for us!!  We all want to be challenged of course!
Aw, don't mind me! It's ok....it's just a game!!  :jam: