Author Topic: Fantasy Survivor Game: Tribe ReFaForu  (Read 136521 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Fantasy Survivor Game: Tribe ReFaForu
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2006, 07:34:56 PM »
Drat, I thought I double-checked everything, but missed this before the deadlines when I was making changes.  Thanks anyway, sweetie puddin.  :hrt: :-*  :hugs:

I finally locked in my Extreme Picks at Lancers last night, then unlocked and changed a few today.  This is the first time I've waited a few eps to lock in my picks.   I'm basing a lot my picks on CJ's specs!  So CJ.......... YOU BETTER BE RIGHT!!   :yess: :yess: :yess:  :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2006, 09:11:13 AM »
Okay some one explain the scoring on this game.  I knew I missed some questions but teh survivor scoring varies from person to person.

Lookign at the tribe i looked at answers and players for thsoe that got high scores ~ wanted to see what they chose to make a greta score.

One person had answers that were 40 , 40 , 40 , 20 and the score was 260. How is that possible.  Is there something else I should be doing?

Do nto get me wrong it hink it it great that they can get a high score like that but the points do not add up so i was wondering if there was something else or some where else I should be making picks.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2006, 04:09:31 PM »
Texan, I'll check into that.  Thanks for the alert...

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2006, 12:02:29 AM »
Texan, no score of 260 appears on the score roster, but I did check everyone's scores to make sure they all added up.  I did each one twice, just to make doubly sure.  All the scores are correct to the best of my knowledge. 
---------------------------

:woohoo: Top Two TOTAL points to CJ & Cinni!
 :woohoo: Top Two WEEK 5  points to danielle & Rudaaay!

:congrats: TEAM REFAFORU!!   :werock:

Rank Entry Name 1 2 3 4 5 Total
1 cj22cj 335 175 219 445 240 1414
2 cinni 191 194 365 300 340 1390
3 Rudaaay 160 315 220 225 375 1295
4 surviiivor1 180 165 325 375 245 1290
5 TheCinera 121 170 194 450 310 1245
6 Texan 220 150 278 310 285 1243
7 reality junkee 189 240 300 180 285 1194
8 shanghilill 160 215 190 245 270 1080
9 amikino 135 140 245 230 280 1030
10 WendyM 102 162 151 235 290 940
11 reedthis 0 170 265 145 275 855
12 danielle 0 0 199 200 385 784
13 chakeeta 135 180 0 175 280 770

Overall Top 50 Players thru Episode 5:
CJ #27
cinni #33

Overall Top 50 Tribes thru Episode 5:

Rank Tribe Name Tribe Members Tribe Average
1 Team Greatness 11 1262.7
2 ReFaForu 13 1117.7
3 Abuncha Suvivor Junkies 12 1083.4
4 MESSHALL-Badged 13 1032.1
5 MaxGals 11 948.6

:woohoo: TEAM REFAFORU!!  Let's take the #1 spot again!!!  Go get'em!  Knock their socks off!!  :yess:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2006, 01:25:40 AM »
:hhello: ATTENTION!!  :hhello:

Ok all math wizards on Tribe Refaforu!! (or any RFF member(s)!)  How many total points does Refaforu need to get way ahead of the current #1 team in order to take the NUMBER ONE SLOT NEXT WEEK & every week to the season's end??  They are currently leading us by 145 points.   

Between the 13 of us, we earned a total of 3860 pts for Ep 5, which = an average individual score of 296.9.  Wow!  Nearly 300 pts!  If we could increase that average to 400 and if the current top tribe continues their trend, it seems to me we would pass them up.  But I'm not sure if my reasoning is right!!  Any math wizards here??
If so...help please!

In order to meet the goal of being the TOP DOG tribe, I'd love for all or as many as can...to join forces in making our picks.  Yes, we're in competition with each other, but how about us helping each other...brainstorming...discussing...so we can attain the Number #1 spot in the Survivor Fantasy game??  :jam:   :yess:  Remember, we are also competing with scads of other teams all over the Internet!
If you're willing to share your picks or any hints on how you make your picks,
use this Topic to brainstorm, okkk?  :luvu:  :hfive:  :cheer:   :hrt:

Feedback please!!  :ty3:   :ghug:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2006, 10:40:24 PM »
Hi Rudy, I just finished checking our scores and it seems we've had a new member join the team.  There are now 14 of us and the newest has a -0- for a total score so our averages will drop considerably.  I haven't crunched the numbers but I expect it to drop us at least 2-3 spots.  The best way to raise  our average quickly is  to get the new person to leave our team (sorry, nothing personal) and 1-2 of the bottom scorers if they aren't going to make their picks every week (again, nothing personal).  Okay I just  crunched some of the numbers - If our team were made up of  only the 10 people that had made their picks every week our average would be 1212.  About 50 points  behind  #1.   As it stands,  with  14 members, we are now averaging 1037.8 barely  holding on to  4th place.   To increase our scores quickly  we need  to get a few people  to  infiltrate Team Greatness   :yess:   and bring their scores down  by not making picks!!!  (just kidding  BTW)  Then  we  need to make sure  we always get the team question  "who's  going home"  worth (100 pts.) correct.  This week 2 people  are  going home so  we possibly have the  chance to get 200 points  on  this  caregory  alone.    I think I read  somewhere  in our spoilers  that somebody at one of  the  sites  hadn't missed  the  boot pick  this season  so  maybe we  can use  their knowledge.   Dropping the weakest  links,  making picks  every  week  and  getting  the  boot pick correct  every   week should help our scores   and  our average considerably. 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2006, 03:56:09 AM »
s1, thank you bunches for your insight & suggestions.  I'll get back to ya tomorrow b/c I'm too sheepy at the moment!  :nitenite:
Ruday  ;D

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2006, 03:03:38 AM »
Sorry I didn't get back here sooner, s1. 
 I agree with all you said.  I emailed Pretender, player #14, but have not heard back from them.  Cute idea to infiltrate the top tribe! :lol3:  But afraid that's dirty pool!
-------------------------
Here's the Episode 6 questions, and NO bonus again...3 weeks in a row.  :(

Which tribe will hold their tribal council first? (25 points)   
Raro    Aitu 

How many Survivors will have immunity at tribal council? (45 points) 
None
One person on one tribe only
One person on each tribe
Some other number 

How many Survivors will earn the right to attend and observer the happenings at the other tribe’s tribal council? (30 points)   
None
One
Two or more 

Which Survivor will be the one who to first propose “Plan Voodoo”, an attempt to discover if the hidden immunity idol has been found? (40 points)   
Cao Boi
Jonathan
Ozzy
Candice
Adam
Brad
Cristina
Parvati
Someone else 

Does “Plan Voodoo” work? (35 points)   
Yes   No 

« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 03:06:55 AM by RudyRules »

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2006, 08:14:12 AM »
Hey Rudy, I hope you know I was just kidding about infiltrating the other team  ??? (notice the BTW just kidding in my post).  Hope you hear  from Pretender soon, that will be our best help to start with.  Now if we can just get all our picks in.  Good Luck everyone and Happy Spoiling!!!

S1

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2006, 12:26:57 PM »
Vuday,  you want us to the highest score.  So, who are your picks for it?  I think I know some, but thought it would be great to hear your thoughts. ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2006, 12:42:05 PM »
I'm not playing but
 Aitu  ( my pick for winners of the RC , Jeff says the winners go to TC first )

None ( slight chance one person has immunity )

How many Survivors will earn the right to attend and observer the happenings at the other tribe’s tribal council? (30 points)   
Two or more  ( RC winners attend the losers TC)

Which Survivor will be the one who to first propose “Plan Voodoo”, an attempt to discover if the hidden immunity idol has been found? (40 points)   
Cao Boi

No 

boots Cristina & caoboi

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2006, 12:57:12 PM »
I'm not playing but
 Aitu  ( my pick for winners of the RC , Jeff says the winners go to TC first )

None ( slight chance one person has immunity )

Two or more  ( RC winners attend the losers TC)

Cao Boi

No 

boots Cristina & caoboi

Okay, I got those, but these are the ones at the bottom I chose:

Cao Boi voted out (100pts)
Christina voted out (100pts)
Jonathan is immune from vote (45pts)
Ozzy wins a challenge (35pts)

What are your thoughts on Jonathan and Ozzy answer?  Or are there other ones you would choose instead? 

Puddin I know you're not playing the game, but maybe you can tell me your thoughts.  Vuday, also let me know yours.  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2006, 01:28:56 PM »
I don't think Jonathan is immune from vote , heck I'm not even sure what tribe wins the RC but my guess is Aitu so maybe 2 Aitu's to win a challenge ? oh and no Exile island .

Good Luck you gals & guys  :jam:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2006, 01:37:30 PM »
I just picked Jonathan because he's on the tribe that wins (I believe).  And since I believe Cao Boi & Christine will get the boot, I chose Jonathan to be immune.  Know what I mean?  Hope I explained that right. :umn:

Just looked at your updated list of answers for the game in the other thread.  If nobody is immune, then I wonder what's the best pick on the bottom to gain the most points.  I still have Ozzy as winning a challenge.  And of course Cao Boi & Christine to get the boot.  So I'm now thinking which 4th one I should pick. ???
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 01:43:00 PM by Reality Junkee »

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2006, 01:43:36 PM »
I undertand what you mean RJ, but I'm quite skeptical about what "...is immune from the vote" means.  I'm thinking maybe something like they hold individual immunity.  So, instead, I picked Yul and Candice to "Wins a challenge" for 20 points less, just to be safe.

Thanks Puddin for the picks.

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2006, 01:45:28 PM »
I undertand what you mean RJ, but I'm quite skeptical about what "...is immune from the vote" means.  I'm thinking maybe something like they hold individual immunity.  So, instead, I picked Yul and Candice to "Wins a challenge" for 20 points less, just to be safe.

Thanks Puddin for the picks.

Wouldn't Ozzy be a good pick also since he's on the same tribe?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2006, 01:53:55 PM »
I cant see the options for the game ? How about recieves a vote ? I think Yul might get a few because of CB's failed Voodoo plan? They could add up ?

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2006, 03:23:32 PM »
Hey Puddin here are the options:

is tackled during challenge 10 points
is not voted off 15 points
tackles someone during challenge 15 points
receives a vote 20 points
sits out a challenge 35 points
wins a challenge 35 points
exiled 45 points
is immune from vote 45 points
uses exile immunity idol 50 points
is voted out 100 points

My picks for tonight:

Which tribe will hold their tribal council first? Atui (25 points)   

How many Survivors will have immunity at tribal council? None (45 points) 

How many Survivors will earn the right to attend and observer the happenings at the other tribe’s tribal council? Two or more (30 points)

Which Survivor will be the one who to first propose “Plan Voodoo”, an attempt to discover if the hidden immunity idol has been found? Cao Boi (40 points)   

Does “Plan Voodoo” work? Nope sure doesn't (35 points)   

boots Cristina & caoboi for 200 points
candace and Yul to win a challenge for 70 points.

Good luck everyone!  :woohoo:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2006, 03:54:21 PM »
is tackled during challenge 10 points
is not voted off 15 points
tackles someone during challenge 15 points
receives a vote 20 points
sits out a challenge 35 points
wins a challenge 35 points
exiled 45 points
is immune from vote 45 points
uses exile immunity idol 50 points
is voted out 100 points

See if this helps from messhall:

Raro Attackers:
Brad&Adam
Rebecca&Parvati

Aitu Attackers:
Yul&Jonathan
Becky&Jessica

Raro Defenders:
Nate
Cristina
Jenny

Aitu Defenders:
Ozzy
Candice
Sundra

Cao Boi sits out.

Now, speculation from what I've seen in the promos:

Yul&Jonathan and Brad&Adam run out to attack Nate and Ozzy or Sundra, respectively. Both sets of Attackers eventually succeed in dragging their prey back to their base. Becky&Jessica and Parvati&Rebecca then attack Cristina and Candice, respectively. Becky&Jessica succeed, then Yul&Jonathan go back out to attack Jenny. There is no footage of Sundra and Ozzy wrestling, so I speculate that whichever one is left doesn't get the chance, for Yul&Jonathan drag Jenny back before Parvati&Rebecca are finished with Candice. Aitu wins.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2006, 04:06:39 PM »
How many Survivors will have immunity at tribal council?

Yul has the hidden II so won't he have immunity at TC?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2006, 04:33:28 PM »
How many Survivors will have immunity at tribal council?

Yul has the hidden II so won't he have immunity at TC?
Actually I think he ,Yul will get a vote or 2 based on the Voodoo plan .
Maybe you could rack up more points for tackiling ?
For instance say Yul attacks 2 times , thats 45 points or just be safe and have say Yul wins a challenge being as the boards are picking them to win the RC? or theres always that possability Yul uses the HII ? thats how Cao Boi gets voted off ? But I wouldn't bet on it .
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 05:28:30 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2006, 04:59:25 PM »
Hey Rudy, I hope you know I was just kidding about infiltrating the other team  ??? (notice the BTW just kidding in my post).  Hope you hear  from Pretender soon, that will be our best help to start with.  Now if we can just get all our picks in.  Good Luck everyone and Happy Spoiling!!!
S1
Oh of course I knew you were J/K, S1!   :lol:

Ok, Pretender has not responded to my Oct 16 email.  I went to the Triton site she has in her RFF profile & joined it so I could PM her, which I did.  In essence, I asked her to either make picks or leave the tribe. (in a nice way).  I offered help w/ her picks if she needs help.  I told her where to go to leave the tribe, if she chooses to do that.

I also wrote to FantasySurvivor last nite and got the following replies from Artie:

"Hello,

Idle players are automatically removed by the system after a few weeks.   Also, players whom have made no picks do not count towards the team averages as can be seen on the tribe standings page."

2nd Reply:

"Just to clarify, players are not included in the team average if they have never made any selections at any point in the game.   It is possible for a player to have zero points and to be included in the average, but this requires that player to have made picks at least one in the game and received 0 points as a result of those picks.
Thanks
Fantasy Survivor"

That's the scoop for now.  I hope to hear from Pretender soon.  If she doesn't get my message before the game deadline, then there may or may not be a zero for this week.  I don't know how many zeros it takes for the system to automatically remove an idle player.   

Hope this helps!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2006, 05:12:51 PM »
Thanks for the info, Ruday.  Good to know that Pretender isn't holding the team down. 

And Lil, we have the same picks!  I didn't copy you at all, I just noticed that you and I picked the same things.  Since you're a strong and knowledgeable player in these games, its good to know that I'll be helping out Tribe ReFaForu!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2006, 05:48:01 PM »
Vuday,  you want us to the highest score.  So, who are your picks for it?  I think I know some, but thought it would be great to hear your thoughts. ;D
Hey RF, sorry I didn't get here sooner, but I didn't go to bed till 6pm AM ET then had stuff that I needed to do!  BZ day 4sure!  I'm holding my breath that company doens't drop by!!  :groan: (until after Survivor!)

Anyway, I'll post my answers.  They are all the same as puddin's except my 2 of 4 picks are slightly different...and I may change them to puddin's.  RF, what time zone are you in??  The deadline here in MT is 5:55pm for all my games.  So I have a little over an hour left.

Puddin A BIG THANKS for your help!!  We really really appreciate it!!  :-* :hugs:  :kuss:

:hrt: :luvu: 
Vuday

« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 02:46:38 AM by RudyRules »