Author Topic: Fantasy Survivor Game: Tribe ReFaForu  (Read 137051 times)

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Fantasy Survivor Game: Tribe ReFaForu
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2006, 04:23:25 PM »
Can do, Ruday!  I'll be keeping my eye on e-mail for the Week 7 update.  Have fun at the Hamburger Supper.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2006, 04:39:56 PM »
Thank you, Cinera!  Yes, the supper is always fun and DELICIOUS.  No cooking tonite! Yeah!
 :jumpy:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Ep. 7 Questions
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2006, 07:32:13 AM »
Does Nathan agree to be part of an alliance with any member of the Aitu tribe? (20 points)   Yes No 

The CBS website suggests one Survivor will “confront another about their choice to sit out the physical portion of the Reward Challenge.” Who will be the one who suggests their loss will be the fault of the Survivor who sat out the challenge? (40 points)  Becky Candice Jessica Jonathan Ozzy Sundra Yul Someone Else 

Will the Survivor who is the answer to the prior question be voted off this episode? (30 points)   Yes No 

The CBS website also suggests that one Survivor will collapse out of exhaustion during the reward challenge. Who is this Survivor? (50 points)   Adam Becky Brad Candice Jenny Jessica Jonathan Nathan Ozzy Parvati Rebecca Sundra Yul 

If Ozzy is not immune, Does he attract any votes at tribal council as he continues to play the dominant provider on his tribe? (35 points)

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2006, 08:24:41 AM »
Oh man!  I have no clue what to pick for any of these!  Help!

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2006, 09:09:51 AM »
Hey Vuday, if you're out there, your pm box is full.  :groan:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2006, 09:12:24 AM »
I read up on the Episode 8 thread here and there is one person's name missing from the list, and that will most likely be the person voted out.  I don't know if I should spoil it for all of you, I don't know how you all stand on spoliers, but it'll help us gain 100 extra points!  

I'd love to know.  PM me what you know in case others don't want to be spoiled....please. :hallo2

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2006, 10:06:43 AM »
Hah these are hard ..guesses

Does Nathan agree to be part of an alliance with any member of the Aitu tribe? (20 points)   Yes No 
I think Nate bonds with Candice & Jonathan but I don't know if he actually "agrees".I'd go with NO.

The CBS website suggests one Survivor will “confront another about their choice to sit out the physical portion of the Reward Challenge.” Who will be the one who suggests their loss will be the fault of the Survivor who sat out the challenge? (40 points)  
Becky Candice Jessica Jonathan Ozzy Sundra Yul Someone Else 
Aitu wins RC so this has to be Raro and me thinks its Brad that sits out.

Will the Survivor who is the answer to the prior question be voted off this episode? (30 points)    Yes No 
He can't be,Raro wins IC.

The CBS website also suggests that one Survivor will collapse out of exhaustion during the reward challenge. Who is this Survivor? (50 points)   Adam Becky Brad Candice Jenny Jessica Jonathan Nathan Ozzy Parvati Rebecca Sundra Yul 
See above, I think its Brad.

If Ozzy is not immune, Does he attract any votes at tribal council as he continues to play the dominant provider on his tribe? (35 points)
I think Jonathan Flicka & Candice vote for Ozzy and the rest vote for Flicka and thats why Candice & Jonathan switch tribes next week. Yes

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2006, 12:09:38 PM »
puddin
The CBS website suggests one Survivor will “confront another about their choice to sit out the physical portion of the Reward Challenge.” Who will be the one who suggests their loss will be the fault of the Survivor who sat out the challenge? (40 points)   
Becky Candice Jessica Jonathan Ozzy Sundra Yul Someone Else 
Aitu wins RC so this has to be Raro and me thinks its Brad that sits out.
puddin, sorry...I don't understand.  ???  Raro has 6 players and Aitu has 7, so how can Brad be the one who sits out?  It would have to be an Aitu sitting out.  Right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2006, 12:16:23 PM »
The CBS website suggests one Survivor will “confront another about their choice to sit out the physical portion of the Reward Challenge.” Who will be the one who suggests their loss will be the fault of the Survivor who sat out the challenge?

Aitu sits out Nate & Flicka BUT they win Reward according to the spoiler boards.
The clue suggests that that the losing tribe confronts the sitter outer.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2006, 01:35:05 PM »
Ohh...ok...you jogged my memory that Nate is with Aitu this week. Thanks! 

So Brad isn't sitting out, but he may be the one who confronts?  Maybe Brad (or whomever confronts) is pi$$ed b/c Nate chooses to sit out instead of playing and possibly try NOT to help Aitu win RC....is my guess.   
 ----------------
Sorry Team... for taking so long to get here today.  Had stuff to do around the house etc, and now I'm trying to figure out all the questions!  (deeeeeep concentration...puddin, need an emote for that!!  :hlol  hint )

« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 02:06:53 PM by RudyRules »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2006, 01:50:50 PM »
i think 3 teamates are the runners for reward, that would be the physical part. Then the others do the easy part and thats where Brad is " sitting out " the physical part.
We see Adam/Rebecca/Parvati Raro doing the tile breaks then assumes Jenny /Brad are doing the easier barrel/puzzle part.
I think aitu sits out Nate because they want to win and might think Nate won't be much of a help because he might throw the RC to help his tribe Raro win .
Thats why I think its Brad that gets confronted by Adam . And word has it Brad is toast next week.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2006, 02:16:47 PM »
After typing  that my guess on this question is wrong
See above, I think its Brad.
It has to be Rebecca or Parvati or someone from Aitu = Ozzy/Candice/Yul . But it think its a Raro girl with the clue. Rebecca?

heres the whole clue:
At an extremely physical Reward Challenge, a Survivor collapses out of exhaustion, leaving the burden of completing the challenge to their other tribemates.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2006, 04:36:50 PM »
Thanks bunches for all your help, puddin!  :hugs:  :-*
 I'm trying to decide if I should pick Rebecca who collapses.

So you're purdy sure that Jonathan Flicka & Candice vote for Ozzy and the rest vote for Flicka? 

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2006, 05:05:20 PM »
I've  been thinking (this usually scares  my family)  - shouldn't  Aitu  be  sitting  out  2  people in  the  RC besides Nate?

Raro                    Aitu
1.  Adam              1. Jonathan
2.  Parvati             2. Jessica
3.  Brad                3. Candice
4. Jenny               4. Yul
5.  Rebecca           5. Becky
                           6. Sundra
                           7. Ozzy

N/A Nate

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2006, 05:55:36 PM »
s1, I hadn't thought of it, but with Nate at Aitu gives them 3 more than Raro.  I don't know how that's going to work.  Guess we'll find out soon, huh?!  thanks for the tip!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2006, 06:00:15 PM »
I suppose s1 but it doesn't matter since Aitu wins RC ( according to the spoiler boards ).
and yeah Rudy I think Candice & Jonathan plus Jessica want Ozzy out and think thats how its going to go only to find out Yul/Becky/Sundra/Ozzy have flipped the votes to Jessica at TC.
Next week they get the option to switch tribes and Candice & Jonathan join back up with Raro/Adam , Nate etc.
( according to TDT)

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2006, 06:08:07 PM »
Wow, thanks for the info, guys!

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: November 02, 2006, 06:18:24 PM »
I've  been thinking (this usually scares  my family)  - shouldn't  Aitu  be  sitting  out  2  people in  the  RC besides Nate?

:hlol good point..

So who do we think the member/is/are who sit out for Raro..Jessca aka Flicka Nate and Johnathen I guess. and who get's pissed off Adam or Brad?

I'm thinking Rebecca for the collapsing at  challenge..bt not sure of course

My Picks this week..for better or worse:

Does Nathan agree to be part of an alliance with any member of the Aitu tribe? (20 points)   Yes (figure he'll cover his bases)

The CBS website suggests one Survivor will “confront another about their choice to sit out the physical portion of the Reward Challenge.” Who will be the one who suggests their loss will be the fault of the Survivor who sat out the challenge? (40 points) Someone else

Will the Survivor who is the answer to the prior question be voted off this episode? (30 points) No   

The CBS website also suggests that one Survivor will collapse out of exhaustion during the reward challenge. Who is this Survivor? (50 points) Rebecca?

If Ozzy is not immune, Does he attract any votes at tribal council as he continues to play the dominant provider on his tribe? (35 points) Yes

My 4 picks are
Jessica for voted out
Candace, Adam and Ozzy for win a challenge

good luck all
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2006, 06:44:16 PM »

Does Nathan agree to be part of an alliance with any member of the Aitu tribe? (20 points)   Yes   (i'm thinking he may try to align w/ his initial tribemates, Sundra and Rebecca...just a guess...not postive about it!)

Someone Else 

Will the Survivor who is the answer to the prior question be voted off this episode? (30 points)   No 

The CBS website also suggests that one Survivor will collapse out of exhaustion during the reward challenge. Who is this Survivor? (50 points)   
Rebecca

If Ozzy is not immune, Does he attract any votes at tribal council as he continues to play the dominant provider on his tribe? (35 points)   Yes

My Active Survivors:

Jessica, voted out
Ozzy, Receives a vote
Parvati, immune from vote
Jenny, immune from vote

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!  HAVE FUN WATCHING THE SHOW!  :hallo2

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2006, 06:46:13 PM »
Yul has immunity also (the HII), so you can say he's immune as well...right? :hallo25

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2006, 07:10:08 PM »
Yup...you got it, RF!  :tup:  :hugs:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2006, 07:21:31 PM »
These are my picks, even though its too late to change any of them: 
-----
Does Nathan agree to be part of an alliance with any member of the Aitu tribe? (20 points)  No

The CBS website suggests one Survivor will “confront another about their choice to sit out the physical portion of the Reward Challenge.” Who will be the one who suggests their loss will be the fault of the Survivor who sat out the challenge? (40 points) Someone else

Will the Survivor who is the answer to the prior question be voted off this episode? (30 points) No

The CBS website also suggests that one Survivor will collapse out of exhaustion during the reward challenge. Who is this Survivor? (50 points) RebeccA

If Ozzy is not immune, Does he attract any votes at tribal council as he continues to play the dominant provider on his tribe? (35 points) Hell Yes!!

My active survivors:

Jessica is voted off (100 points)
Yul is immune from vote (45 points)
Ozzy recieves a vote (20 points)
Adam is exiled (45 points)

« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 08:11:15 PM by TheCinera »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!