Archive > Survivor Games & Results

Fantasy Survivor Game: Tribe ReFaForu

<< < (3/87) > >>

Reality Junkee:

--- Quote from: RudyRules on September 12, 2006, 05:12:56 AM ---Episode Questions

For each of the following questions, select the most correct outcome during the upcoming episode of Survivor. Each question is assigned a point value which will be scored by those selecting the correct response.

How far into the episode will it be before at least one Survivor realize, and verbalize, that they are divided among racial lines? (35 points)   
The know before the show starts
On the boat before they are forced to bail
On the raft as they paddle to shore
At camp before the first challenge
Some other time 

Who is the first person to be voted off? (40 points)   
The oldest male on their tribe
The oldest female on their tribe
The youngest male on their tribe
The youngest female on their tribe Someone else 

How many Survivors will get a Buff this episode? (25 points)   
All 20
All but a few of the original 20
 No Survivor receives a Buff this episode 

How many Survivors appear to have extreme difficulty swimming on their own? (45 points)   None   One  Two  Three  Four  Five or more

How many tribes go to tribal council this episode? (40 points) None   One   Two   Three 

--- End quote ---

So Vuday, who are your picks?? ;D

puddin:
How far into the episode will it be before at least one Survivor realize, and verbalize, that they are divided among racial lines? (35 points)   

Who is the first person to be voted off? (40 points)   

The oldest female on their tribe ?

How many Survivors will get a Buff this episode? (25 points)   
All 20

How many Survivors appear to have extreme difficulty swimming on their own? (45 points)     Two  ?

How many tribes go to tribal council this episode? (40 points)  One   

I picked all the Asian teams to win a challenge and Jonathan for exile as I'm not sure who gets booted ..maybe Stepahnie?

Reality Junkee:
Yeah, I pretty much put those but am deciding on who wins a challenge.  I assume it's anyone on any team besides Manihiki  ???

puddin:

--- Quote from: cinni on September 12, 2006, 09:40:34 AM ---whoop, i'm in!  :jumpy:

--- End quote ---
cinni is really good at this game , maybe we can beg her for her answers ?  :ghug: :please:

RudyRules:

Who is the first person to be voted off? (40 points)   Someone else 

How many Survivors will get a Buff this episode? (25 points)   All but a few of the original 20

How many Survivors appear to have extreme difficulty swimming on their own? (45 points) Three? 

How many tribes go to tribal council this episode? (40 points) One

To play it safer, I  picked all Whites winning a challenge.  I would put Jonathon being exiled, but it's only 10 more pts. 

Good Luck, Everyone!  :jumpy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version