Author Topic: Erica has either lost her mind or is watching another show....  (Read 5961 times)

TomAtoes

Erica has either lost her mind or is watching another show....
« on: September 10, 2006, 11:24:41 AM »
 :lol3:

Seems we've all not given credit where credit is due -- to the real mastermind of the show -- Erica.  On last nights live feeds, she went on and on about how good she is -- made me just want to HURL!  (Yes, I checked, no upchucking smiley face).

She not only bashed Will and insinuated he was not loyal to Boogie but in her warped mind made reference to her "being the pretty girl not Janelle."  (Ok, I'm really going to need a barf bag here.)

Anyone still feeling sorry for her, or now rooting for Boogie to dump her on Tuesday's live show? :boot:

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
Re: Erica has either lost her mind or is watching another show....
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »
OK what???

Will not loyal to Boogie ummmmmmmm are you kidding me, how many times in the 1st 5 weeks did Will plead to be put up instead of Boog and how many times did Will say he was here to help Boog go as far as he can because he feels he owes him from S2

Erika quite obviously has no idea what she is even talking about

Which brings me to the "her being the pretty girl"  :lol3: I'm not really laughing at this comment I'm more looking like this  ???
I'm not a Janie fan but come on ppl you have to be one of those jealous high school girl not to admit she is stunningly beautiful

I was feeling bad for Erika after seeing all of the mean things Boog has said about her in the DR but now i just want to see the look on her face when she hears that he thinks of her as "an ugly long face ho"
That should bring her back to reality

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 12:15:25 PM »
You guys are too funny.Also very correct..you said it all!

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 12:23:52 PM »
This really is hilarious.

How many people did this woman backstab in the game? Kaysar, he fought to save her from being put up. Danielle, who she promised was safe?

I've tried to restrain myself from saying anything about her looks because I was disgusted by her behavior over those goodbye vids, but the woman looks like she was rode hard and put away wet. She looks kind of used up.

Danielle is a beautiful woman. Janelle is a beautiful woman. Maybe she equates beauty to running around in a bikini 24/7. The woman has a good body, but she's not some ravishing beauty.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 04:25:25 PM »
I thought Erika was beautiful at first, and if you just looked at her all made up, at first glance anyone would think she was not ugly. But her personality makes her UGLY.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 05:38:37 PM »
She reminds me of Jan from the brady bunch talking about Marcia, Marcia, Marcia.  Too bad Ericka your not beautiful and you got the ugly one from Chill Town.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 06:24:39 PM »
:lol3:

Seems we've all not given credit where credit is due -- to the real mastermind of the show -- Erica.  On last nights live feeds, she went on and on about how good she is -- made me just want to HURL!  (Yes, I checked, no upchucking smiley face).

She not only bashed Will and insinuated he was not loyal to Boogie but in her warped mind made reference to her "being the pretty girl not Janelle."  (Ok, I'm really going to need a barf bag here.)

Anyone still feeling sorry for her, or now rooting for Boogie to dump her on Tuesday's live show? :boot:
by request :barf

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 06:57:25 PM »
I thought Erika was beautiful at first, and if you just looked at her all made up, at first glance anyone would think she was not ugly. But her personality makes her UGLY.

I agree. She has a very ugly personality. I think that goes in making you pretty or not.

Sounds like she thinks she's all that plus fries and a shake.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 09:38:54 PM »
I don't know why I continue to read the live feeds.I know going into it that I'm only going to get annoyed.Every statement out of that womans mouth makes me dislike her more and more.I even found myself cheering that creep Boogie on when he got mad at her.I've been looking forward to see the bitterness in her face when Janie wins America's Choice but I'm coming to the realization that the only thing going through her head will be"If I was there I would have won."She's NUTS!!!!!

Casey

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 01:13:27 AM »
Ericka knows exactly what Boogie thinks of her and she DOES NOT CARE because she is pathetic.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 01:36:45 AM »
That's patheticly sad.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 02:05:29 AM »
I don't know why I continue to read the live feeds.I know going into it that I'm only going to get annoyed.Every statement out of that womans mouth makes me dislike her more and more.I even found myself cheering that creep Boogie on when he got mad at her.I've been looking forward to see the bitterness in her face when Janie wins America's Choice but I'm coming to the realization that the only thing going through her head will be"If I was there I would have won."She's NUTS!!!!!
I am so disgusted with the way BB7 turned out...I quit reading the Feeds.  Forgive me puddin and all of you great UPDATERS...you have done a tremedous job!  I appreciate it bunches.  But now that BB7 is over, and it just didn't play out how I had hoped, I see no point in reading any more.  It's a waste of time.
I don't like boogie or erika.  The way the show is ending...the only good will be when Janie is voted America's choice!!  :hrt: That is the only comfort I find.  :waves:

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 02:32:46 AM »
That, and when Erika finds out what everyone really thinks of her.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 02:52:33 AM »
Yep kimmie, that's for sure.  Ya know, I liked Erika in whichever previous BB she was on...even rooted for her...but this time, she seemed verrry different.  I lost respect for her.  She is, as Casey already said in this thread...Pathetic.  :groan: 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 03:28:12 AM by RudyRules »

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 03:35:56 AM »
I was thinking about how I didn't mind her last time either,but I think maybe it was Jack that I liked and she was friends with him.The same applies for Dani,I didn't mind her like a lot of people because I loved Jason so much.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 05:22:45 AM »
Yeah, same here.  I liked Jack/Erika and I especially liked Dani and Jason!!  I wanted Jason to win so bad!  He's really a cool guy!  :tup:   

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2006, 05:48:02 AM »
I was hoping to see him this time around.My cousin refused to watch again after he lost,and she hasn't!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2006, 09:21:09 AM »
Sorry to the ALL the great updaters... I sotpped readign the live updates when Janie got booted, part because I was mad and part becayuse I need to get some work done.  When erika kissed boogie and hugged him I KNEW she threw the HOH challenge adn I was pissed.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2006, 10:01:48 AM »
Texas Survivor--you should read them,you will be mad but at least you will be able to root for somebody in the finals.Also the feed updaters did a great job with thier personal commentaries,it made it all so much easier to take knowing you had people who knew exactly how you felt while you were reading it.It really softened the blows!

Thanks live feed updaters!!!