Author Topic: What they smoking?  (Read 7327 times)

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
What they smoking?
« on: July 20, 2006, 07:27:48 PM »
What are they smoking
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: What they smoking?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 07:30:25 PM »
The Hookah.

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 07:31:06 PM »
what is that
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline texasgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 07:34:19 PM »
Like a big bong but probably with regular tobacco...or is it?! :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah
"I'm a robot with no clothes and I know that doesn't look good"

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 09:08:02 PM »
Yeah, Diane looked like she was at the mad-hatters tea party. Then I thought maybe the hose was a sprinkler to cool off and she had a cigarette in the other hand. I was confused.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 11:18:56 PM »
I just want to know now who had the imagination to put that thing in the BB House.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 08:46:54 AM »
They sure seem to use that alot, evne the girls!!

But last year I did not remember seeing Janie smoke...she does this year.  Did just miss it last year?

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 08:49:12 AM »
so i guess it's more socially acceptable than  :trashy: can not see why though

do they clean the mouth piece off...LOL

[IM

Offline Enchanted

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ~ ♥Kaysar Forever♥~
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 10:25:21 AM »
Most hookahs have a removable/ differet mouth pieces. I can't smoke cigs but Hookahs are easier, you don't caugh as much usuing them. Also have some lovley flavored tabbaco's like mixed fruit and rose. :)
K - WHAT? Kaysar!

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 10:28:38 AM »
Rose  :lol3: does that come with the 'grass' flavor tooo.... :lol3:

[IM

Offline Enchanted

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ~ ♥Kaysar Forever♥~
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 10:33:17 AM »
Har har har :P

I mentioned rose because that's one of teh flavers I had while at the Renne Faire in Las Vegas a few years back :)
K - WHAT? Kaysar!

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 07:40:55 AM »
I noticed that Janelle was smoking, do you think that she is doing it just so that she can sit and talk to the smokers?  I don't remember her smoking last summer.

Do you think that Kaysar brought that hookah?  I haven't actually seen him use it?  Although I haven't seen him do much of anyting.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 09:45:26 AM »
I noticed that Janelle was smoking, do you think that she is doing it just so that she can sit and talk to the smokers?  I don't remember her smoking last summer.

Do you think that Kaysar brought that hookah?  I haven't actually seen him use it?  Although I haven't seen him do much of anyting.

Janie is a BIG time smoker...she DID smoke last year...on the feeds she is always taking a smoke break....and the Hooka was given to Kaysar by either BB or his family(not sure) when he was HOH.  I saw him use it a few times now...but I think it makes him uncomfortable to smoke it when the women are there because I think something in his religion prevents women from smoking it(although he still shares...not sure how that will sit with his family and religious leaders when he gets back home).....and I believe I heard or read somewhere that he can't even smoke out of the same mouthpiece as a woman.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 03:38:11 PM »
Does the Hookah have replacement mouthpieces? If not, the girls have definately been smoking it up, and Kaysar is going against his religion and Im sure his family will not be happy.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 09:42:32 AM »
Hookah or  Nargila or Sheesha is a large "bong" per say with replaceable mouth pieces yes.

You smoke flavoured tobacco like peach, melon, strawberry apple etc etc.

Its a very popular middle eastern item. 

http://www.jerusalemshoppe.com/nargila.html

The Nargila's parts are: the body, made of glass; the head, made of brass and includes the gummi pipe for smoking; a ceramic top; and a brass plate. So, first of all, take the Nargila apart and make sure that all parts are there.
For smoking with the Nargila you will also need: coal discs, tobacco, a piece of aluminum foil, and water.
1. Once you have taken the head off, fill the Nargila bottle with water (do not fill it up to the top, leave the upper third empty).
2. Gently press the head back into place.
3. Put the brass plate on top of the head.
4. Put the ceramic top on the brass plate.
5. Put some tobacco loosely into the ceramic top (see that you don't block the holes).
You can use any kind of tobacco, but the spiced one is recommended. It is a mixture of tobacco and fruits and when smoking you get a light aroma of the fruit. There are several different flavours.
6. Take a piece of aluminum foil, a bit bigger than the ceramic top's diameter, and using a fork or pen make 3-5 small holes in the aluminum foil. Start with three holes -- the more holes you make, the more smoke you get when smoking.
7. Wrap the aluminum foil around the ceramic top.
8. Put one piece of round coal on top of the aluminum foil.
9. Light it with a candle or with a lighter and wrap the aluminum foil around it as a plate. Allow open area for air to get in.
10. Smoke gently and slowly through the Nargila's pipe. Do not forget that smoking is bad for your health.

[attachment deleted by admin]
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 05:11:54 PM »
I was wondering what that thing was! I bet Erika wishes she had it now.  :lol3:
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!