Author Topic: WHY BOOGIE DESERVES TO WIN?  (Read 2860 times)

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
WHY BOOGIE DESERVES TO WIN?
« on: September 09, 2006, 07:25:25 PM »
alot of people say boogie was riding wills coattails,granted i do think will is a better strategist,but boogie and will were going back and forth on alot of chilltown strategy sessions.in these sessions boogie would come up with lots of great ideas too,then they would both split apart and emplement them.competition wise boogie was strong,remember he won 4 competitions to win 3 hoh's.thats 25percent of this years hoh's.janelle won 4 competitions to win 4 hohs.boogie also won a veto competion,but he didnt have to win that many vetoes considering he wasnt nominated as much as janelle or erika.he also threw lots of competions to keep chilltowns strategies working.in my opinion,out of everyone in the house i thought boogie was the 3rd most deserving to win the half million(will being first and janelle being second).and like texas kimmie said,he also won the coup de tas,and even though he didnt use it ,he used it to cause fear and that in itself saved him and will alot.now that will and janelle are gone,its just deserving that mike boogie gets the money,he played a much better overall game than erika.if he does win the grand prize lets count what he has won so far,he would have won the 10000 dollar egg,the plasma tv,the trip for 2 to aruba,the brand new car,and a half million dollars.i also bet that since hes been wearing the dolce shirt alot on tv,his resteraunt got so much free national publicity its amazing.i bet they are doing better business than ever right now.he really got the most out of this show that he could get.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
Re: WHY BOOGIE DESERVES TO WIN?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 07:57:11 PM »
I do think that if you think about it, Boogie has played a much better game than Erika.

Even if Erika threw the last HOH contest, he knew all the answers.

As you pointed out he won HOH and POVs.

He got Erika to turn on Danielle and put her up instead of Will. He got George to put up Howie instead of Will.

He also stayed loyal to his partner, while Erika stayed loyal to no one. She'd use someone to get as far as she could on their back, then she'd stab them in the back.

Yes, Boogie can be crude, nasty and vulgar, but it doesn't change the truth. He played a better game than Erika.

I also think in the end he did come up with a gameplan with Erika to first boot Will and then Janelle, because he knew those two were better players than he was.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 08:20:28 PM »
Mike Boogie whether you loved him or hated him he did play a good game. He rode Wills coat tails and followed Wills lead but it got him to the finals. I don't like it if someone wins when someone else does all the work but it seems like an effective stratagy that payed off for Mike and others in the past.

Tina used in in Survivor 2. Alligning herself with the much hated Keith and the competitive Colby she rode there coat tails to the end on that alone.

Amber on Survivor All Stars road Boston Rob to the finals and won.

and Katie from Survivor Palau road with Tom and Ian though she didn't win she got to the finals because of it.

And Mike Boogie did the same thing. So i am not going to penalize him and say he doesn't deserve to win because Will did most of the dirty work. He still played the game and he made it to the finals because of it.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 08:35:13 PM »
It is a good strategy.

Don't think anyone could even consider Boogie a threat in the finals, but he pulled it off. He won two consecutive contests to decide who to take with him to the final 2.

The man isn't stupid, either. He acts like he is, but he's the only houseguest to guess the riddle to the coup d'etat and that took brains.

Yeah, he's used Erika, but she's used so many people in that house, I really can't feel bad for her.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 08:49:50 PM »
Exactely. People give Will all the credit because he won before but I think that Chilltown was a cohesive unit. That both Will and Mike Boogie stratagized together and that is what got them to the final 4. It wasn't just Will makes a plan and Boogie follows. I am sure Mike Boogie played as well.

And the fact that he looks dumb but isn't adds to his threat in games.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 12:09:30 AM »
I believe he deserves to win too. His gameplay and gamplan was just superior to Erika's. While he wasn't my favorite, he's my favorite out of who is left.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!