Author Topic: Review of Survivors  (Read 6805 times)

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
Review of Survivors
« on: January 14, 2004, 01:29:23 AM »
I thought since we are now at about 18 days and counting for the All-Stars it would be a good idea to review the suvivors. One a day til the show stars. It would help those of us that don't remember some of them.

I guess I'll start and we might as well start at the begining.
Richard Hatch.

Richard was the very first winner of the million dollar prize, spent a lot of the time on the island naked. I believe he spent his birthday, on the show of course, naked.

anything anyone one else wants to add about Richard that might be interesting would be great.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 11:50:58 PM by BeyondRealLife »
BRL

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
Re:Review of Survivors
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 09:28:48 AM »
Richard was doing what he needed to do to be comfortable. Just like Rupert and his skirt. Once you are on that island, I bet you almost forget you're on camera and that you are in front of all of America. I know I would. I would be the one concerned about myself and not what other people think of me.
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 10:17:23 AM »
I only saw 2 episodes of S1.  But keep in mind Richard was at all the survivor recaps.  And when he was with E! he interviewed alot of the people from other shows.  So he has talked with most of these players.

However I think all the winners will be targeted to get the boot.  Plus I do not know how the guys on his team will deal with his nakedness this time.  Especially with all the rumors that Richard was smittened by Colby during S2.  Wonders if he still has a thing for Colby?

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 11:05:46 AM »
I think that all of them have either an attitude, or trait, or personality that is unforgettable, and that is why out of all  of the previous Survivors who responded for the All Stars, these ones were picked. This would also mean Richard's nakedness.
Rudy will be walking around cussing everyone who is different than him, Lex will be ferocious, Richard will be naked, Jenna will be pairing up with a female to take baths with, Big Tom will be watching their behinds, and Rupert will be winning immunity. Just a few examples of why they are all different, but playing the same game. That is the beauty of it. I cannot wait to see how they all come together. :P
Wendy Jean

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2004, 11:08:14 AM »
Especially with all the rumors that Richard was smittened by Colby during S2.  Wonders if he still has a thing for Colby?

i forgot all about that, this could be quite interesting ;), LOL.

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 08:57:04 PM »
Wow this is greart!

Ok I guess we'll stay with season one for now, next up...

Rudy Boesch

Rudy made to the final four in season one. Very outspoken and and was very uncomfortable playing the game with a gay man. Rudy is a retired Navy Seal.

feel free to add anything I might have missed. I don't remember everyone so I will need some help along the way. :)

Images taken from www.cbs.com
better make sure I add the link

« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 11:52:31 PM by BeyondRealLife »
BRL

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 09:19:50 AM »
Rudy was an old head. He was just like my grandfather. I date someone who is blank (we're actually getting married soon) and when I told my grandparent(s) that he was black they were devastated. It is just the age. Rudy was a funny guy, he was just way too open about the way he felt about people who were different than him. He is one of those guys who will not change, and is set in his ways. He was a hell of a worker though.... ;)
Wendy Jean

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2004, 11:07:09 PM »
Thanks for the input Wendy. :)

Next up...

Susan Hawk

Susan became very well know for her over the top speech on the very first season of survivor. "...if you were in the desert thirsty I would not even give you a drink of water..." or something like that. Susan said during the a behind the scences promo for All-Stars that if she had won the million the first time she would never have come back again, she wouldn't have p*ssed it away like the others.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2004, 11:08:46 PM by BeyondRealLife »
BRL

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2004, 10:07:34 AM »
WOW I wonder if the other winners know that she said they p*ssed it away?  Mayb ethat is why she is on a team with now previous winners.  I do not know that it is all about the money for ALL Stars, I think some of it is EGO and being able to get farther then the other winners.

I think Sue just wants to get farther then Richard.  They were both on Dog Eats Dog.  ANd there is still rivalry.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2004, 11:29:33 AM »
I think Sue just went crazy at camp- showed what she was really made of and now she is eating it up, just like Geri did.
Wendy Jean

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2004, 03:17:14 PM »
Next Up...

Jenna Lewis

2nd Juror on survivor 1
Jenna is one of the survivors that I don't remember so if someone out there wants to fill us in on somethings about her that would be great.

BRL

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2004, 12:28:31 PM »
I did not see most of the first show.  Hope someone can comment on this.  

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2004, 01:54:01 PM »
I missed alot of the first season as well.
I've been trying to keep this thread updated but I've been very busy with school and work.

Here's another survivor for people to talk about.

Tina Wesson

Sole Survivor season 2 winner.
Tina won the 1 million dollar prize after Colby decided to take her to the final 2.

BRL

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2004, 02:55:40 PM »
Tina is one that will need to be watched.  No one in S2 saw the pack with her and Colby.  I think she is very good at hiding her views.  She is also a tough competitor and very fit.