Author Topic: My 5 cents....  (Read 4590 times)

Nuala

My 5 cents....
« on: September 09, 2006, 05:39:39 AM »
Then there were 2........Boogie and Erika make it to final 2.  I have come to the conclusion this was their plan from the beginning and it worked.  I think Janelle and Erika were plotting against each other during their speeches on who Mike should choose to keep in the house.  It totally worked out for Erika.  I would rather see Boogie win though because he played the game the entire time where Erika never really played at all. She did not have to she let everyone else work for her.  To me that is not playing the game. 

These 2 were not the ones that I wanted in the end of the show, but you get what you get.  It is funny that Erika is now sleeping next to Mike again after finding out how he played her like a sucker.  Was this their plan?  They will say it is just so Erika does not look bad.  I don't think Boogie will know what to say after Erika watches the entire show.  But then I still ask myself was this their plan?  What do you think?

Janelle gave the game to Will and Boogie.  She thought James was a worm, but in the end she will see that it was really Will. 

The final show should be interesting because I have no idea how most of the jury will vote.  The only one I know for sure is Will.  He will vote for Boogie.  Who do you think each juror will vote for?  Do you think Danielle will stick to her guns and not vote for Erika to win?  Will George vote the way Will thinks he should?  Will Marcie give up his grudge against CT?

So who are you voting for to win the 25,000?  I think that person should get more, but I don't work for CBS. 
I am pretty sure Janelle will win the people's vote, but you just never know.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading your thoughts.

Nuala

Thank you so much to all the updaters for your hardwork and faithfulness to sticking with us through this season!!!!  Thank you to all who have come to the site to read our updates and becoming a part of the RFF family.  I look forward to seeing you for the upcoming reality shows and hope you stick around!!!!!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: My 5 cents....
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 05:52:11 AM »
Its a tough call.I don't think Dani will forgive.I think James will vote how Dani does.Howie may hold a grudge against Boogie,CG may vote for Erika because his wife likes her.Marcy & Janie,I have no idea.

I do think Jani has America's Choice,with Will as second place.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 08:11:17 AM »
I am not sure if CG's wife STILL likes Erika....I mean she did get to watch the whole show. But to his knowledge he thinks she likes her. I think it would be nice if Will wins the 25K if he turns around and gives it to someone who needs it more.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 10:26:02 AM »
Nuala I think you are right about being together from the beginning, I thought I read that Boogie encouraged Erika to be on BB7 before it started. Watching the feeds I was always struck by Will advocating for Janelle and Boogie just as insistent for Erika to go to the F2.

Janelle could have evicted Erika, that was the plan that we knew about from the feeds anyway. She then would have been in the F2 if she had won the endurance and questioning. She never would have won the 2nd comp, it was geared for Boogie or Will to win it. Most likely Will would have thrown it to Boogie since he said he never wanted to win anything and this win meant so much to Boog's massive ego.

Janelle by evicting Will kept her integrity intact. (Was that planned too? Might have been.) There was all that talk about sharing the prize money (banana bread) and she would have been forever sullied by that no matter where she finished.

Neither the troll or Erika are my favorites and I don't care who wins but after thinking it over, I lean towards Boogie winning. Will, Janie, Danielle, James for Boogie. CG for Erika. Howie.. toss up, he'll vote whatever way Janie leans. Marci.. who knows, possibly Janie can influence him too. Janelle is the pivotal vote.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 11:24:56 AM »
alot of people say boogie was riding wills coattails,granted i do think will is a better strategist,but boogie and will were going back and forth on alot of chilltown strategy sessions.in these sessions boogie would come up with lots of great ideas too,then they would both split apart and emplement them.competition wise boogie was strong,remember he won 4 competitions to win 3 hoh's.thats 25percent of this years hoh's.janelle won 4 competitions to win 4 hohs.boogie also won a veto competion,but he didnt have to win that many vetoes considering he wasnt nominated as much as janelle or erika.he also threw lots of competions to keep chilltowns strategies working.in my opinion,out of everyone in the house i thought boogie was the 3rd most deserving to win the half million(will being first and janelle being second).now that will and janelle are gone,its just deserving that mike boogie gets the money,he played a much better overall game than erika. :angel: :angel:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
Boogie
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 11:42:32 AM »
True, plus he also figured out "you reap what you sow"........Janie came close she said "sow what you reap", but she was still wrong. Boogie is smarter and a better player than people give him credit for.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Boogie
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 11:43:29 AM »
I'm sorry, I was replying to "my 5 cents" and my reply ended up here in a new thread. Mods if you want to move it, or delete I understand.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 12:27:38 PM »
and like texas kimmie said,he also won the coup de tas,and even though he didnt use it he used it to cause fear and that in itself saved him and will alot.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 12:31:10 PM »
 :lol3: how much would a dollar get me  :lol3:

:meow:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Nuala

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 01:42:36 PM »
:lol3: how much would a dollar get me  :lol3:

:meow:

you just never know do you?