Author Topic: Games  (Read 13885 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:Games
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2004, 01:15:31 PM »
Logo Type in the team name just like this  RealityFanForum  <<do'nt forget to capR,F,F and lowercase the rest..also the password is lower case ;)
password
banana

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2004, 12:00:04 AM »
You could still join Mediia Whore Logo?? Sorry about the CBS game..I didn't realize that it was full..check out Mama's post for Game Information.. We need more players on MW.. ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2004, 05:16:29 PM »
FINALLY!! Enter this number in the bonus Catagory on your team page!44997    40 bonus points!! http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/fantasy/myteam.php

February 10, 2004    
Issue 2    

THURSDAY ON SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS
Who knew? Frustration, sleep deprivation and dehydration are the perfect ingredients for love!
Richard is attacked by a shark.
Rupert and Jerri butt heads, but only one gets to say, "I told you so."
Nature's fury and an unexpected twist send all the castaways on an emotional roller coaster ride.
Don't miss all the action on Thursday, February 12 at 8PM ET/PT.

SURVIVOR Insider video used to be a subscription-only service, but now we're bringing it to you ABSOLUTELY FREE. Each week after the show, we'll post a fresh batch of footage you didn't see in the episode. Enjoy your free video! :o

Join the SURVIVOR FANTASY LEAGUE and you could win the ALL-STARS HOME ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
You've still got time to join the SURVIVOR Fantasy League and be part of the fun! You could win the Grand Prize, which includes:

Sony 42" Plasma WEGATM Flat Panel TV
Sony DVD DreamTM Surround Sound System
Sony VAIOŽ Desktop Computer
Lots more!
Fantasy Scoring has begun! Currently atop the Overall Leaderboard is momof3 with 280 points. Want to snag a slot on the Leaderboard? You can boost your score by assigning Bonus Points categories to your Team members.

SURVIVOR JOURNAL EXCLUSIVE: 40 BONUS POINTS!
You savvy Journal subscribers can get 40 extra Bonus Points for your Team each week. Just click here and enter this week's SURVIVOR JOURNAL Code Number: 44997.

For Survivor profiles, photos, audition tapes, Insider video not shown on TV, and the story so far, log on to the Official SURVIVOR website.

The best have been brought back to play, and the best is now available to you! Check out the Buffs, Campfire Mug and the latest ALL-STAR merchandise at the SURVIVOR Online Store.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2004, 09:56:04 AM »
Thanks puddin!  OMH how do you have 240 points?  

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2004, 01:59:35 PM »
I guessed right ;)
Episode 2    
Survivor Event Occurrences Points (reward Points)
Richard Gets Naked 3 120
Rob M. Says name of their own tribe 1 40
Rupert Catch a Fish 1 40

(Normal Points)
Episode 2    
Survivor Event Occurrences Points
Colby Immunity Challenge - group 1 10
Richard Immunity Challenge - group 1 10
Rob M. Immunity Challenge - group 1 10
Rupert Cries 1 10
Total 240 points

25 points just for signing up to playing the game..we all got that!Hey I just added it up  >:( >:(..CBS never gave The 25extra points !! DANG THEM! It's clearly posted under the rules!

Scoring Points: You automatically earn 25 points with registration  >:(
« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 02:02:02 PM by Puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2004, 03:22:48 PM »
My score is 6 ~ so no we did not all start with 25 points.  Have the wrong survivors I guess.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2004, 04:04:07 PM »
You also get negative points for players sitting out....I had ALicia and Tom go figure!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2004, 07:20:00 PM »
This is my team for the CBS Fantasy this week

Richard (catches a fish) I read somewhere that Shi-Ann calls him the king of fishermen this week..hopefully he catches more fish than,gettin naked this week?If anything..I'm sure that he catches that shark this week?
Rupert (catches a fish) I think that I saw some vidcaps of him fishing this week?
Alicia (Sings a Song) She looks happy in some vidcaps?
Rob M (Says Own Tribe Name) He also looks like he's happy about something? He may shout out his teams name?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2004, 05:26:04 PM »
Bonus Code 45994 for this week 4
You savvy Journal subscribers can get 40 extra Bonus Points for their Team each week. Just click here and enter this week's SURVIVOR JOURNAL Code Number: 45994.