Author Topic: Games  (Read 13888 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:Games
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2004, 06:39:45 PM »
Thanks Angel..do you know Snewser?? I always wondered what he would look like? ???

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2004, 07:01:36 PM »
Snew used to own the board I admin at.  I know him from working together there before he transfered ownership.  I've seen pics of him out and about, but, I've never met him.

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2004, 08:29:53 PM »
For the Survivor Pick-Em when you sign in, then click on your name and it will take you to pick who you think will go.  You have 100 points to wager on who will be kicked off that episode, then you you pick which tribe will win immunity and which tribe will win reward.  Hope this helps.

Snickers
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2004, 09:51:39 PM »
I like to read  Angels site..  ;) http://votedoff.tv/board/ubbthreads.php?Cat=

or there's a few new one's..
 http://survivorherald.com/
http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork/

Thanks for lettin me know about snewser Angel...I was trying to picture him in my head ::) lol

And Snickers!! Thank you for the help ;)I think I have it now :D!

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2004, 08:28:07 AM »
Okay, I'm all signed up.  Now, I have to go to some of the sites and find out who's leaving first.

Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2004, 09:48:01 AM »
MediaWhore is up

Team name RealityFan Forum
password banana

http://www.realiiity.com/mediiiawhore/survivor/main.asp
« Last Edit: January 28, 2004, 09:58:18 AM by Texan_Survivor »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2004, 10:00:58 AM »
Yikes!!Busy Day!! CBS Fantasy is up too Texan :D

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2004, 12:30:16 PM »
Favorites:

I thought Volcanicglass was quitting the Survivorphoenix resource center.. however, she seems to be updating it... whether that continues I don't know, but, the info there is always good...

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

Obviously, Survivornews.net

http://www.survivornews.net

If you don't mind wading through some crap, the Spoilers and Mess Hall sections at SurvivorSucks... (Beware of the other forums, they are a bit rough)

http://pub207.ezboard.com/bsurvivorsucks

And, a newer one that seems to be showing a little bit of promise... However, unproven, .... Survivorweb.com

http://www.survivorweb.com/

Also, I will also recommend the one Puddin mentioned above, Survivornetwork.  It's new and unproven, but they are trying to do a TDT style analysis... whether they get it right is anyones guess however, as TDT is not affiliated with them.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2004, 12:37:30 PM by archangelnot »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2004, 02:05:36 PM »
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/
this is for the CBS Fantasy Game..

Great news about Survivor Phoenix  !! Thanks for the info Angel  :D...I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2004, 02:30:51 PM »
I have to take my daughter outside to build a snowman now but when I come back I will make a new topic called "Game Info" and that is where I will organize each game and their info.  I will keep the topic locked so that you can't reply in that particular topic.  This will be the "game question" topic.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

CindiLou

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2004, 08:33:58 PM »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2004, 04:27:36 AM »
Thanks for instructions for Survivor Pick-Em, Snickers!
I made my wager(s).  
I'm wondering...does RFF have a tribe for the CBS Fantasy game?  I couldn't find it!

Thanks

Rudy :)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2004, 09:39:49 AM »
Here is the information at CBS fantasy ~ I just created it.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/fantasy/join_league.php

RealityFanForum
banana

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2004, 11:48:12 AM »
Theresa,

I couldn't get in originally at first either but then I put in RealityFanForum instead of Reality Fan Forum and I got in.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2004, 01:55:03 PM »
Theresa
I sent you an invite via the game and hopefully you can get in.  If anyone else is having problems with CBS Fantasy send me a PM and I will send you an invite with a link to join.

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2004, 07:52:14 PM »
I'm having a problem with Media Whore.  I guess, my Survivor Knowledge intimated them; Yeah, right.

Okay, well apparently the problem was on mine.  I had to remember my loooooooooonnnggggg Name over there, what a pain.  I hate it when my cookies are deactivated >:(
So, I signed up for Mediiia and CBS, Survivor Island, Pick-em, Snewser, did I forget any?  I will be switching computers this weekend.  But, I figured out how to find this site at work. Shhhh, don't tell my boss, I was surfing on line today.  Okay, Okay I can't wait the weekend is almost here. ;D ;D Now, to get ready for Without a Trace.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2004, 08:13:37 PM by Snickers »
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2004, 06:20:41 AM »
Theresa, Once, I was able to remember my login name and password correctly I got in but their main page had errors on it so I clicked on the toolbar on top for leagues and got in that way.  If you played Mediia Whore last season, your login name and password should still work.

Hope that helps.
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2004, 07:52:20 AM »
Theresa..did you mean CBS fantasy game? Pick 4 players for your team..then there should be a section that says ~
To improve your score, assign Bonus Points categories.
Assign one of several Bonus Points categories to each of the Survivors on your team. If the Survivor performs the assigned action during the episode, you receive 40 points. This is the highest scoring area of the Fantasy League, so pick carefully.

Catch a fish
Sings a song
Gets Naked (I have Richard for this.. :P)
Says Name of own Tribe...........(you just know that Rupert is famous for this!)

CindiLou

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2004, 07:10:11 PM »
The CBS Fantasy game is very difficult. Where do I sign up for the bonus points? I don't have to make any picks? It depends on who my team members are and how they perform during the show? Am I right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2004, 08:15:06 PM »
To improve your score, assign Bonus Points categories.
Assign one of several Bonus Points categories to each of the Survivors on your team. If the Survivor performs the assigned action during the episode, you receive 40 points. This is the highest scoring area of the Fantasy League, so pick carefully.
it's a option at the bottom of your team page..

Last year we had to sit through a video ever week for extra bonus points..This year you just sign up for the newsletter when you register..

Cindy in the bonus points categorie..this is what I picked..there worth 40points each..
(if Rupert says his tribe name 10 times thats 400pts)
Rupert ...says name of own tribe
Richard ..get naked
Rob M ..says name of own tribe
Colby... says name of own tribe

This is from the rules page..(sorry that it's so long)

Reads Tree Mail: You score
10 points any time one of your Survivors reads aloud any part of the "Tree Mail."
Kisses Immunity Idol: You score 12 points any time one of your Survivors kisses the idol, as part of a Team or as an individual. Points are scored for each instance of this gesture, not for each kiss planted.
Drinks an Alcoholic Beverage: You score 15 points on every occasion that one of your Survivor has a drink that contains alcohol. This is per instance, not per serving.
Cries: You score 10 points any time one of your Survivors sheds tears.
Immunity Challenge (group): You score 10 points any time one your Survivors is on the Tribe that wins Immunity.
Immunity (individual): You score 25 points any time one your Survivors wins the individual Immunity Challenge.
Reward Challenge (group): You score 10 points any time one your Survivors is on the Tribe that wins a Reward Challenge.
Reward Challenge (individual): You score 20 points any time one your Survivors wins the individual Reward Challenge.
Sits Out Challenge: You lose 12 points any time one of your team does not take part a group challenge - reward or immunity.
Voted Off: You lose 20 points when one of your Survivors gets voted off of the show.
Bonus Points: You are awarded 40 points any time one of your Survivors performs the activity that you have selected for them in the "Bonus Points" area.
Survivor: All-Stars Fantasy League Newsletter Bonus: Registered players may subscribe to a free, Survivor: All-Stars Online Newsletter. The subscription form will be available on each Fantasy League player's home page. After subscribing, newsletters will be e-mailed to subscribers approximately one hour after the conclusion of the West Coast broadcast of each new Survivor: All-Stars episode. Each newsletter will contain a "Newsletter Bonus Code." A subscriber will score 40 points when he or she enters the weekly Newsletter Bonus Code into the area available on each Fantasy League player's home page anytime between the receipt of the weekly Newsletter and the start of the next East Coast broadcast of an original Survivor: All-Stars episode. Limit one weekly Newsletter Bonus score per team for entering the Newsletter Bonus Code during the eligible weekly time period. If a weekly Newsletter Bonus Code is not entered during the eligible time period a registered player may not go back, enter the code from any previous week, and earn points. Subscribers will be provided with a mechanism to unsubscribe to the newsletter.

CindiLou

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2004, 01:42:19 PM »
Thanks Puddin! It is a little clearer as to how to get points. I don't even remember anything about a newsletter? I will go back and see if I can find it. I will probably understand better as the game gets started and continues.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2004, 02:36:29 PM »
CindiLou..It's not to late to sign up for the newsletter...
They haven't mailed me one yet ???Maybe I deleted it by accident? :-[

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2004, 01:07:13 AM »
GRRR..there where no points for tonights episode..it starts on Thursday.. :(
The newsletter is on the homepage when you first load CBS.. on the right..under Fantasy League..
AllStar Newsletter Join Now& Be Ready When Scoring Begins
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/

CindiLou

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2004, 01:05:14 PM »

Thanks Puddin for explaining why we have no scores yet. I couldn't figure that out!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2004, 10:32:14 AM »
I 'm sure that you could still join Logo..but, you can't use the same E'mail addy twice .
I never received my newsletter from CBS!! >:( I was really mad..I wanted those 40 bonus points..did anyone get theirs?? ???Tks..puddin