Author Topic: Janie not going to sequester house?  (Read 9483 times)

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
Re: Janie not going to sequester house?
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 01:45:44 AM »
I believe Janie is now at the sequester house.... she was just staying at the hotel until roundtable (which was tonight)...

by the way.. Erin did break up with Will, there is a picture of her with her new man

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 01:52:47 AM »
Well, that didn't take long. She must have been doing a little flirtmancing herself this summer.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2006, 06:35:29 PM »
According to boogie all the jury is now staying at the Sheraton ..that could be why Janie didn't enter the sequester house ...they were all moving anyway  :tup:

from tvclubhouse
Saturday, September 09, 2006 - 11:53 am
Hi TVCHers,
just got back from another drive by (11:30am pst) and saw everyone. They are packing up the van. Actually there was someone I didn't see and I could not remember who that was until I realized it was Marcellas. I drove right by the house once and saw Dani coming out the house to the van.
I got a couple of pictures that are really too far away to make out who is who but in one picture the guy in the black top and blue jeans is Will. I did another direct drive by and waved at James who did a double take and waved back. There was one gorgeous production guy that I saw. Saw george and Howie as well. They are probably going to move out around 12-12:30. I may go back once more with a different car !!!

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 07:54:38 PM »
Who was that that drove by?
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!