Author Topic: Live Feeders Appreciation Thread  (Read 4291 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Live Feeders Appreciation Thread
« on: September 08, 2006, 11:12:37 AM »
Thanks to everyone who made watching Big Brother so much better by providing 24/7 coverage when the rest of us (me included) did not have the feeds.

:hrt:  :thankyou: :hrt:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline SMS1295

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Live Feeders Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 11:19:36 AM »
I was also like to say THANK YOU.  Reading what was going on in the house was super.  The three shows a week don't cover a third of what really goes on.  Your efforts made for a great season of BB7.  Thanks again.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 11:47:04 AM »
i would also like to thank everyone for their hard work and dedication.i have the live feeds and cant always watch because i am busy.i would also like to send a big huge thank you to puddin,without you the live feed updates would be nothing.you make my big brother summer awesome. :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 02:01:17 PM »
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!  :hearts: :jumpy: :hrt: :luvu: :jam: :jam: :jam:
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 02:20:19 PM »
Thank you members , updaters .. everyone that hung out with us all summer and donated their free time  .. much appreciated !!  

« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 06:02:45 PM by puddin »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 02:22:36 PM »
Thank you to all of those who have spent countless hours of their summers in front of the computer this season. Without you, well...I'd just be a clueless little girl up here. Once again, thank you. (And I can't wait 'till next year!)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 05:25:07 PM »
I had a blast this season updating with everyone.  Thank you for those who kept me updated when I was away from the feeds, especially Puddin.  You did a wonderful job this season.  I look foreward to doing this again in BB8 with everyone here.  Thank you for your help everyone, and to those who I updated for: You're very welcome.

:werock:

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 07:04:17 PM »
Thank you so much updaters!!!! We love you all!! Thanks for the number one summer for big brother ever!!!!!

Love Always Krissi

clemson alum

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 09:00:27 PM »
Thank you all soooooo much!!!  It was great being able to know what was going on and I appreciate all of you!!!  This was definitely my favorite BB!!!  See you next summer! :)

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 10:05:20 PM »
I, too, would like to thank everyone who posted updates on this board for all of us non-live feedeers.  I loved knowing the "behind the scenes" info that you so freely and accurately posted for everyone.

If I could, I would buy each of you Murine for your late night, bloodshot eyes; Tylenol for the sore, stiff fingers from typing all of the conversations going on inside the Big Brother house; etc.  You guys ROCK!!

Although my two favorite people (Will and Janelle) didn't make it to the Final 2, it was still a good Big Brother.  I'm not so interested in the finals though.  I think BB should move the cameras and microphones out of the BB house and into the Jury House now.  No one really cares what's happening between the sheets with Boogie and Erika.   ???

The good stuff will be going on over at the Jury House.  I sure hope that Boogie was right when he said that he thought Will started off as a flirtmance with Janelle but got hooked on her.  I think it would be awesome if Janie and Will hooked up.  There was definitely some chemistry there.

Anyway....thanks again all of you who worked so hard to post everything for all of us "out of the loopers".  It was and is MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 09:02:30 AM »
Apparently the jury house is WAYYYY more interesting if houseguests are sneaking out to go do karoke and dancing. LOL, I would have loved to have heard the conversation leading up to that.  :lol3:
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!