Author Topic: Danielle's comments  (Read 2352 times)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
Danielle's comments
« on: September 08, 2006, 07:14:14 AM »
Is anyone else a bit irked about Danielle accusing Janelle of trying to get votes during her speech to Will?Does Danielle think just because she always has an agenda that everyone else does too?

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Re: Danielle's comments
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 07:16:48 AM »
I knew when Janie said that, people were going to think she did it to reel in some votes. I kind of thought that may have been what she was doing too, since she and Erika had a conversation about it. Kind of a moot point now, since she was evicted. I didn't think badly of Danielle for saying it though, when thats probably the first thing that popped into a lot of people's heads when she said it.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 08:38:23 AM »
I don't hold that against Janelle. She liked both Howie and Marcellas, so why would she need to "play for votes" with them. Chances are she had their vote anyway.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 08:51:29 AM »
and James said that too.. why is he so angry?  he is the one that turned on her!

cgillila

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 02:05:50 PM »
Is anyone else a bit irked about Danielle accusing Janelle of trying to get votes during her speech to Will?Does Danielle think just because she always has an agenda that everyone else does too?

The truth is (I saw/heard it on the live feeds), Erika told Janie to add their names into the eviction, on purpose, so that they would hear that she was sorry (Erika implied for their vote but I think Janelle did it because she truly was sorry -- Afterall, Howie would have voted for her no matter what).