Author Topic: Boogies big mouth  (Read 3819 times)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
Boogies big mouth
« on: September 08, 2006, 07:56:47 PM »
Does anyone think that Will may be annoyed with his pal for the things he has been saying to the girls in regards to his feelings for Janelle?Will's girl won't like hearing his best friend telling Erika that he thinks they will mess around in sequester.Not to mention all the other insights he has shared with them & us.

Lovin' BB7

Re: Boogies big mouth
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 10:16:20 PM »
According to everything I've been reading and to Will's own words on House Calls (the day after his eviction), he no longer has a girlfriend.  She gave him the boot.

So, Will is free, over 21 and able to do whatever he wants to do.  Boogie even said that what started out as more of a flirtmance for Will went alot farther than either he or Will thought it would.  He got hooked on Janelle.  And Janelle obviously fell for Will, too.  SO...who knows?  There was definitely lots of chemistry between the two of them.  If they really do have a connection, then maybe Big Brother All Stars will be a "win-win" situation for them.  They may not have won the money but maybe they found something really special.  I hope so, for their sakes, if that's what they really want.

As for Boogie shooting off his vulgar mouth...he's pretty low class.  The way he talked about Erika made me sick.  I can't stand Erika...but he was so crass and disrespectful when he talked about her.  Calling she and Janelle "bitches", "ho", etc.  His mom missed out.  She should've washed his mouth out with soap early and often when he was young.  And he obviously missed class the day they were teaching respect for women. 

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 05:41:30 AM »
I know Will is single,but I thought he wanted to work it out with Erin.I would prefer to see him with Janelle myself,but what I was getting at before was that when they were all in the house whenever Boogie would allude to the fact that him and Janelle may become a couple,Will would tell him to be quiet because he was just going to get him in trouble.I hope Will does want to hook up with Janelle,I just don't think he wants Boogie to discuss his love life on the internet.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 08:19:20 AM »
I think Will really likes Janelle (even though I think she may like him more). Will was in a relationship with Erin for a year and a half. Thats a lot of time invested in a relationship for it to just end in the media. Will also has a career to think about, his dermatology practice, his future role in Dr. 90210, his restaurant partnerships, and any future endorsements he may receive. How would he look if he just dumped Erin for Janelle in the public eye? I think it would be best for all, if a Will/Janelle relationship evolved over a little time. That way no one gets hurt, no one gets embarrassed (no more than they already are), and it's just the right way to do it. I give it to Will, he knows how to act. Someone raised him right. We all make mistakes, we are all human, it's how we rectify those mistakes that determines your class.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 12:34:31 PM »
What was odd is that twice Will made a statement towards the end of his stay about not being single. I wish I could remember exactly when the last time was that he said it. Maybe some of the other LF'drs will remember this.

(ETA) He first said it after the quad shower in the HOH. He said he wasn't single and she wasn't. It was bugging me..  :nm:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 03:03:21 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 06:23:41 PM »
You know what.....? The media and all the message boards may be pushing so hard for a Will Janelle relationship that it just might make it not work. I hope not, but with all that pressure it may lead them to ..........nothing.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 08:45:57 PM »
While Will may be offically single now, Janelle isn't. She's still got a guy.

I think when you're isolated in that house, it's almost like your life outside the game doesn't exist. I think that's why Will kept saying that to Janelle and for himself. So they didn't do something in the house they'd be sorry for when they got out.

Because when you leave that house, you're returning to a whole different reality.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 08:51:34 PM »
Or Maybe Will didn't want to get attached to Janelle and loose sight of the game. I guess the only one that will know is the Good Doctor himself
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 12:05:42 AM »
Janelle may be the one that has someone else, but she sure ACTS like she really wants to see Will, and she gets all giggly when she says she misses him. For someone that has someone else, she sure is in love with someone else.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 01:12:26 AM »
This is true
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.