Poll

Doe's it really matter ? Do you even care ?

hell yeah
5 (7.1%)
hell no
8 (11.4%)
who cares ?
11 (15.7%)
worst final 2 ever
15 (21.4%)
whats the point ?
14 (20%)
Whatever
10 (14.3%)
BB Hates us
7 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Doe's anyone still want live feed updates ?  (Read 6987 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Doe's anyone still want live feed updates ?
« on: September 07, 2006, 08:06:39 PM »
Now that we have the worst final 2 in BB history is it really worth the effort to watch or updates the feeds ?

Offline renee

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Doe's anyone still want live feed updates ?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 08:09:24 PM »
i dont like them either but i have to say maggie and evette was the worst i think

Offline rappites

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 08:18:05 PM »
You all have done an awesome job on giving us live updates.  It has been fun to read and watch.  But, I would not waste my time.  You all have lives to tend to.

Thank you. . . :ty3: :gj: :yourock:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 08:18:22 PM »
i dont like them either but i have to say maggie and evette was the worst i think
I think its a tie  :lol: . I can't beleive I wasted my whole summer again for this .. me thinks I'll rethink the feeds next year  :snicker:

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 08:26:04 PM »
I think its a tie  :lol: . I can't beleive I wasted my whole summer again for this .. me thinks I'll rethink the feeds next year  :snicker:

Hey now you can't miss my season puddin! lol
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 08:45:16 PM »
Well if your on it BeefCake I'm here for you  :woohoo: !!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 08:47:01 PM »
Yeah you guys have done an awesome awesome job this summer!!  Thank you so much for keeping me informed and giving me something to read while at work (shhhhhh... lol)

But I am not watching the feeds anymore...going to cancel tonight before I forget...and I wouldn't blame you guys for doing the same.  I don't want you guys to be punished!

Looking forward to the finale for the first 50 minutes and could care less what happens the last 10 with the vote, so there's nothing in the world that these two could say in the next few days that would interest me.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 08:54:19 PM »
It's been a blast Updating for everyone.  Too bad I had college and everything in the way. 

I'm still going to watch the feeds, mostly becuase I think Boogie is great.   :js:

Offline sadiej

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 10:49:30 PM »
Thanks a lot guys for the updates.  It really is not necessary to keep posting the updates.  The best is over anyways!  I hope you guys let CBS know how disappointed a lot of us are in the turnout.  We still love you Janelle!!!  I canceled my live feed tonight as well.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 10:51:44 PM »
can the tar board please have our puddin back?  :kuss: :angel: :-* :tup: :luvu: :hrt: :jam: :flirt: :jumpy: :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 10:55:45 PM »
I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ..I'm in Belarus  :waves:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 11:16:36 PM »
LOL, the number of updaters has dropped since the show. Pinktag was the sole updater until about 5 minutes ago and she headed out to bed. I don't expect many feed postings between now and the finale. M/E will probably mostly talk about the season and whatnot! It will be boring anyway.

As for the finale, I couldn't care less who wins but kinda hope that Erika will as I hate Boogie so much. He makes me sick! The only thing I look forward about the show will be seeing the reunion of all the houseguests and the announcement of the $25K winner, which we know our darling queen will win.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 04:52:59 AM »
I can't believe ya'll are wanting the feeds to stop.  :'(  There are still a ton of people who want to know what it going on. Just because a beloved player gets kicked off, doesn't mean the show it over.  A lot of people are hooked on reading what is going on. It would be like someone cancelling a show in the middle of a season. I know the posters take a lot of time to do this, and it is much appreciated. But what if someone else was posting and stopped posting because who they liked was kicked off. You'd be sad.  :(
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 09:27:17 AM »
Puddin, you in particular and all the other live feeders have done a wonderful job.  :kuss: I can't say enough about how much we appreciate the dedication it took to watch 24/7, rewind to catch the conversations and do caps . I really don't know how you did it to tell you the truth.

I cancelled my feeds last night, I bailed on you.  :(   

I say this, if you see something worth while to post like what their reaction is to the jury questions and you feel like doing it, we'd love to read it. If you want to get back to your own life and your other interests do it!

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

:ghug:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 10:29:23 AM »
We defiinitly need am updater appreciation thread  ! .. I can't say I wasted my whole summer seeing as I have met so many wonderfull new people in the forum  , really iits all of you that make this place what it is :hrt:

as far as the feeds I just can't bring myself to turn them on right now  , its torture .. :lol:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 10:42:02 AM »
Well Puddin now you'll have the time to dedicate yourself to the only REAL reality show!!  :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 10:44:27 AM »
I'm soooooooo looking forward to the Amazing Race Sups !  :woohoo: I feel free from BB  :woohoo:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 10:58:23 AM »
We defiinitly need am updater appreciation thread  ! .. I can't say I wasted my whole summer seeing as I have met so many wonderfull new people in the forum  , really iits all of you that make this place what it is :hrt:

as far as the feeds I just can't bring myself to turn them on right now  , its torture .. :lol:

You won't miss a thing! Here's what you will see. Skrubika chasing Goober. Goober letting stink bombs rip whenever Skrubika is bugging him. Skrubika smooching Goober. Goober turning his back on her and talking about his multiple businesses and making sure you see his billboard shirt of the day.

Goober telling the internet how wonderful he is, how smart, how he can't believe he won.  B:) B:) B:) (He's delusional.)

Skrubika telling the internet how wonderful she is, how smart, how she can't believe she won.  B:) B:) B:) (See above.)

Skrubika scrounging around in ash trays trying to find cigarette butts.

Both have snit fits when they get back from the jury questions. (Now this we probably want to watch.)  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 11:10:24 AM »
 :lol3: that about covers it TexasLady . Sad but so true !

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 01:39:32 PM »
I'm soooooooo looking forward to the Amazing Race Sups !  :woohoo: I feel free from BB  :woohoo:

You've been missed in other parts of the board as well.  But really, you've done an AWESOME job with the feeds.  Thank you! :luvu:

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 11:15:58 PM »
I found this place half way through the show and had a hard time figuring out the feeds and stuff.  Thank you so much for all your hard work.  Gee I cant imagine any of you all having slept this summer.  Thanks for making it a blast of a show while it lasted.  YOu guys are the best.  Will be back and help out next time have to learn that capture stuff and all.  Thanks again.   

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 11:57:15 PM »
If you guys want to cover the final few days in the house, be my guest. But I remember last year...did anyone really want to hear Maggie and Ivette rattle on about the season in general while working on that huge arse puzzle? (NOTE: I would have flown through that puzzle like I was in a NASCAR stock car. But that's just me.) I wasn't too thrilled about those two being the last two, but it was the way it was played out.

I won't sway you guys if you don't want to finish this season up.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score