Author Topic: Erika vs. Janie/Boogie  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Erika vs. Janie/Boogie
« on: September 07, 2006, 05:41:40 PM »
Has anyone else noticed that all that Erika does is either lay down, sit at the bar, stare into space and drink wine? ( How she keeps that figure I'll never know). I mean if you are going to vote for the best player, Janie won tons of comps, and Boogie hasn't stopped plotting and thinking even at this late hour. Erika did wake up for a few hours to just in time to talk Will out of the game, but other than that, can you really say she should win over someone like Boogie? I mean this game is meant to be played however it takes to win, so like him or not, he's not sit on his butt much. Just wondering what everyone is thinking.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Neight

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Erika vs. Janie/Boogie
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 05:50:31 PM »
agreed kimmie, and bb might even lose viewers if it's erika & boogie final 2. two of the worse players in the games history. erika has never done ANYTHING in both of her years and if it were not for will, boogie would not even made the sequester house. it will be a terrible final 2 with 2 horrible players

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 06:16:30 PM »
I disagree, since if Janelle is one of the two there's no mystery whose going to win. But Boogie vs. Erika now that's a bit of a mystery. Especially since both are despised by many of the jury.

If Janelle is in the final 2 there's no reason to watch, since it's obvious whose going to win. But Howie hates both Erika and Boogie. Danielle hates Erika and probably isn't too fond of Boogie. I don't think James can stand Erika.

However if Boogie boots Janelle then the Season 6ers would go for Erika.

It makes for a better show.

The two that should have been final 2 are Janelle and Will. They were the two best players.

But if Janelle isn't in the final 2 maybe she and Will could team up for The Amazing Race.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 06:28:53 PM »
If Janie can't win, I think the best thing for her might to be in the sequester house with Will for a few days. They can talk about what they need to without a constant camera in their faces.

Virgil

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 06:57:21 PM »
Don't count out Janelle yet. It may end up Erika and Janelle in the finals. I would rather it be that way. Boogie and Will will have to vote for either one of them in the finals. If Boogie wins, he will probably take Janelle with him figuring that Marcellas, Howie, James, Will will vote for him. The best scenario is for both of the women to go to the finals otherwise, Mike Boogie will probably win!!! If Erika wins, I hope she has the sense to take Janelle. Eliminating Mike Boogie will put an end to any further Chilltown tricks to steal it at the end!!! Besides, it was Will who was doing all the work----why reward Mike Boogie who was just hanging around Will?

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 07:12:05 PM »
Howie and Marcellas will see the tape of the eviction where Janie says she is evicting will to avenge her friends Howie and Marcellas. That pretty much sealed up the vote for Janie in my book. So Boogie shouldn't be expecting those votes for himself.