Author Topic: Janelle's ..Oh well  (Read 2872 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Janelle's ..Oh well
« on: September 07, 2006, 01:49:04 PM »
Janelle....   sigh.. i cant believe that she gets other third place again like last yrs... so congrats mike boogie!

( edited .. rules say you need to put spoilers in the headlines , puddin )
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 08:56:19 PM by puddin »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Janelle's ..Oh well *SPOILER*
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 01:54:11 PM »
How do we know that she gets 3rd place again? Erika could take her to the final 2 if she wins part 3 of HoH!!! Or, am I out of the loop again??

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 01:56:01 PM »
Erika is going to throw HOH to Mike and then Janie is toast ----thanks to the boogie, Erika. Lied on her mother's life...oh I am so angry.

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 02:02:18 PM »
How do we know that she gets 3rd place again? Erika could take her to the final 2 if she wins part 3 of HoH!!! Or, am I out of the loop again??

Erika, the scumbag that she is, is going to throw the competition to Boogie so she won't look bad by not taking Janelle to the final two.  I don't wish anything bad to happen to Erika's mother or her family...even though Erika pleaded and swore on them. 

Maybe Erika could get struck by lightening though????  hehe  :jumpy:  Just kiddin'. 

I just hope that it's obvious to Janelle that Erika is trying to throw the competition so she will at least know what went down.  She can fill in the jury house so that everyone can make their decision knowing all the facts.  I'm not a Boogie fan, but if Erika goes through with her double cross, I hope that Boogie beats her.  I wonder though if she and Boogie will still split the money, as they had agreed to do in the early stages of the game.  Or, will he double cross her in the end and keep it all for himself.

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 02:10:13 PM »
I remember that Mike said 9 to 1 competition something like that. Mike can burn Janelle's speech 2 or 3 three day ago.. do u remember what he did say hiimself? so he is still keepin janelle instead of erika.. since he needs her on jury vote?

he may lie to erika that he will takin her?  damn..... i m so nervous if he stil lies to her he will take janelle... HOPE SO!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 03:47:58 PM »
if Erika goes back on her word after swearing on her mothers life that is worse then james swearing on the bible.  but if erika goes back on her word and somehting happens to erikas mother then she will ahve to live wtih it forever and i wont feel bad for her cause she brought it on herself.

Jerseyborn

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 04:29:40 PM »
It's a game. Swearing on (fill in relative/pet/favorite band/body part) never means anything. It's grade school type stuff. Anyone who feels the need to "swear on" things is LYING. There is no easier way to determine if someone is lying to you. This is Erika's best move, even though I think she still may lose. Keepin her word in a game built on lying is not worth $450K. Do you think Janelle would pass up half a million to "keep her word" to someone she barely knows while playing a game based on who can lie better? If you think she would, then you're lying to yourself. And if you say you wouldn't do the same thing as Erika for $500K, then your lying as well. Unless, of course, you swear on your mother that you're not.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 04:35:45 PM »
I don't really care for Boogie, I did in the beginning but the kind of took this "showmance" thing a little far. But if it comes down to Boogie and Erika for final two, I hope that Boogie wins.
oXo Justine

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 04:41:36 PM »
Me too. With Boogie you get what you see, like it or not. With Erika you get odd behavior, and flip flopping back and forth. I'd rather know what I'm getting, rather than get blindsided by a psycho.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 04:43:22 PM »
Hahahahaha, Psycho. With massive amounts of hair.
oXo Justine