Author Topic: The sad truth  (Read 9322 times)

Valencia Joe

The sad truth
« on: September 07, 2006, 02:37:21 PM »
 :'(
I just read this on another board.  Erika will throw the HOH competition to Booger so that he will evict Janelle, and not Erika.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 08:45:47 PM by puddin »

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: The sad truth (spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 03:44:39 PM »
if thats true and i dont believe it.  it would be the untimate betrayal for boogie to bring janie anyway LOL

Boogie be a man and bring janie.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 04:03:45 PM »
I'd like to see that. If there happens to be a Will/Janie reunion then they will all probably end up being business partners anyway.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 04:32:50 PM »
If Erika seriously does that, then she is probably one of the biggest backstabbers in BB history. I would be SO angry.
oXo Justine

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 04:42:51 PM »
Maybe she doesn't care. Maybe she thinks if she is the "Omarosa" of BB, then she can milk out more than her 15 minutes of fame.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 04:44:03 PM »
But if she did do that the Janey she wouldn't be getting many votes from the jury house...
oXo Justine

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 04:53:06 PM »
if thats true and i dont believe it.  it would be the untimate betrayal for boogie to bring janie anyway LOL

Boogie be a man and bring janie.

It'll NEVER happen.  Boogie is a wuss.  He hid behind Will's shirt tails as long as he could.  Boogie would never take on Janelle one on one.  He knows she'd whip is arse.  Plus, he's already told Erika that there is no way he would sit next to someone whose won 9 competitions in front of the jury.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 04:59:11 PM »
Yeah, it probably wouldn't be in his best interest. Best to take hairika/erislut and have a bigger chance. That is assuming Boogie wins tonight. IF Erika wins, then it is a moot point, because she'll be in the driver's seat. Although, I do think she'll still backstab Janie (like she did Dani after she said she was safe) and take what she thinks may be her future bread and butter.

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 05:03:28 PM »
I think she would have to be the biggest idiot of all if she threw it and let Boogie get rid of Janie.Did she just forget all of the bull**** Boogie pulled on her.She knows she was just a HOmance to him, now why in the hell would she want that pig to possibly win??If she has any brains she will try to win and take out Boogie.She would be the hero that took out chilltown,the most hated to the jury,because they know they are pretty much all there DUE to chilltown.Even if she doesn't win,she would have respect from the rest in sequester.Sorry,just venting yet again (:;)

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 08:44:08 PM »
So now that Janie has been evicted, do you still think that Erika threw the hoh comp? I'm not sure, I don't think I was watching very closely.
oXo Justine

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: The sad truth
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 09:01:50 PM »
It didn't seem like Erika threw it after watching the show.  She only lost by one point.  Maybe she didn't want it to be too obvious.

Offline hotpepper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 09:04:34 PM »
I dont think she threw it. Can you imagine her having to go back in the real world and face all of us! It would be like millions of howies hating her!hahaha

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 10:12:56 PM »
yeah I don't think she threw it.  The only thing that messed her up was Will and of course Boogie was gonna get that one.  I thought he would say his eviction too.  Will did the opposite on purpose Boogie told Erika after the show.

I think if she was gonna throw it it would have been on the James question, who's the best looking female.

ChadsBaby

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 11:05:34 PM »
Yeah I don't think she threw it to him and if she did we will never know so I don't think its right to accuse her. I mean come on, look what she said to Janelle at the end. I think that people change and Erika whether or not she could win against Janelle saw the good in her at the end. And I hope her and Janelle do become friends. Thats just me.

And if what kcphilly just said about how Will did it on purpose and Boogie knew then how did she throw it.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 11:09:59 PM »
I don't think Will did the opposite,I knew the answer to that question,he had a feeling he would be going,but thats not to say Erika would know that though.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 03:06:23 AM »
I knew the answer to Will's question too. Also, I do not think Erika threw the comp. She had several opportunities and she only missed that one. I did see her hugging all over boogie (and she doesnt' need to do that since everything is out of his hands now) even after she said how much he played her and made her look like a homance. I don't understand that girl. oops, she's almost 40, so I guess she's not a girl.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 04:02:50 PM »
she is misguided.   look at the things she said in diary room like oh i know he treated me badly and just used and played me but i still like him and have feeling for him, then after the show she is hugging and kissing him.

she is an abused wife just waiting to happen

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 05:00:00 PM »
I knew the answer to Will's question too. Also, I do not think Erika threw the comp. She had several opportunities and she only missed that one. I did see her hugging all over boogie (and she doesnt' need to do that since everything is out of his hands now) even after she said how much he played her and made her look like a homance. I don't understand that girl. oops, she's almost 40, so I guess she's not a girl.
she missed at least 2 & Boogie missed 1 , she admitted last night that she threw it to Boogie on the feeds
1st question both right
2nd question both right
3rd question Erika wrong B right
4th question both wrong
5th question both right
6th question  both right

Boogie wins by 1 with 5 points to Erikas 4 points

egb

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 05:25:12 PM »
she is misguided.   look at the things she said in diary room like oh i know he treated me badly and just used and played me but i still like him and have feeling for him, then after the show she is hugging and kissing him.

she is an abused wife just waiting to happen

Yea I want to beat the crap out of her! :meow:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 10:02:54 PM »
Lol. I can kind of relate to her in some ways.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 05:54:11 AM »
I hope Janie pops her in the eye after she hears she threw the last competition.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 08:07:32 AM »
None of the houseguests will know about the really bad stuff until they get home and watch everything.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 09:53:13 AM »
i want to be a fly on the wall when they sit at home watching all the old tapes. LOL

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 11:49:58 AM »
Poor tv's ......all kinds of things will be hurled at them. lol

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2006, 02:07:47 PM »
my poor abused tv took a sever tounge lashing on thrusday night  (:;)