Author Topic: Just when I was going to take back everything I said about Erika....  (Read 7844 times)

TomAtoes

Let's face it, the only way we'll know if Erika's not tanking this competition is if she wins it.  Any other means, if she loses it or if she throws it -- we'll never be able to confirm.  I'm still hoping that she'll do the right thing and that I'll be able to take back everything I ever said or thought about her.

This is beyond playing the game -- either way she gets the same amount of money whether she goes with Boggie or Janelle to the finals -- the only thing she might gain is a relationship with Boggie.  I hope she's smart enough to know better.  Maybe her mom raised her right? 

If not, and she tanks this, I wonder how Erika's mom will feel knowing that she swore on her life? :(

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Re: Just when I was going to take back everything I said about Erika....
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 03:34:03 PM »
Like I said on another thread, do we even know if Erika's mother is still alive???? I hope she didn't really do Janelle dirty.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 04:42:39 PM »
I'd certainly be disappointed.
oXo Justine

TomAtoes

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 04:54:54 PM »
Like I said on another thread, do we even know if Erika's mother is still alive???? I hope she didn't really do Janelle dirty.

She not only included her mother, but also her family.  I assume someone is alive...

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 05:02:29 PM »
I think you'll be able to tell if Erika throws the final HOH competition or not.  More importantly, I think Janelle will be able to tell.  According to the live feeds, Janelle has been helping Erika study up for the final competition by quizzing her on all sorts of stuff about the house and house guests.  She will probably know if Erika would or should know the answers or not.  And I think Janelle will be able to tell fairly early into the competition what Erika is doing.  Don't you know how thoroughly p*ssed she will be when she sees the queen of scumbagging in action??!

I hope that she literally RUNS to the sequester house and lobbies for Boogie.  I'm sure Will would be there to support those efforts all the way. 

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 05:09:06 PM »
I'm sure she would too. You know how upset she got when she saw James deliberately tank a comp (with the champagne). And yes, she still was friends with him afterward. But after all Erika has put her through the last few days, if she notices that Erika is tanking on purpose, I think all HE double hockeysticks will break loose.  :lol3: :meow:

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 05:22:41 PM »
I hate Erika!!! But if she stays true to her word and takes Janelle then i will have a little bit of RESPECT for her!!

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 05:32:49 PM »
Yeah me too......a little bit.

Offline debirn150

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 07:51:33 PM »
it is so obvious that she threw it. she never intended to won this last one. really I don't even care who wins now. I would rather any of the other hg to win other than boogie or erika.
The show was interesting but now is extremely predictalbe. boogie of course will win. ughh!!!

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »
And miracles of miracles she actually did a decent goodbye video after her two trashy one the two prior evictions.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 03:16:15 AM »
It didn't look like she tanked it to me. She only lost by one, and she could've missed the Marcellas being the hottest girl question, but she didn't. Looked like she was trying to me.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 03:40:25 AM »
I knoooo...Texas_kimmie...I thot the same thing...then my mind went to Survivor's Jonny Fairplay and swearing on his "dead" Grandmother!  I wondered if Erika was lying to Janie about her mom.     

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 04:18:51 AM »
Thats exactly what made me think that. Johnny Fairplay.

MzC

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 10:45:22 AM »
if I ever had to say I was so MAD (:;) that would be Johnny Fairplay in SUVIVOUR...that made me sick and I am suprised they let him do that...sorry that is just to low....that to me is like CHEATING...somethings you do in life but not something like that..hell I was crying for the darn fool...then when I found out it was all a lie...oh I was pissed!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2006, 04:29:33 AM »
Swearing on a loved one, dead or alive, should put up a RED FLAG to whomever...in this case...Janelle.  She should've never believed Erika for one second! 
----------------
Welcome Guest MzC!  Hope you'll register & become a member!  :tup:

Virgil

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2006, 02:51:36 PM »
Janelle was booted out because she would easily have won over Erika or Mike Boogie whoever went to the finals. If she was in the finals, Chicken George, Howie, Will, James (don't think he likes Erika who he voted to evict a number of times), Danielle (if her and Erika was in the finals) would vote for her. If it was against Mike Boogie, Marcellas (she will choose Janelle over Mike Boogie), Howie, Chicken George, James (he probably realizes that Chilltown did him in by now). While I think Janelle deserves it more than Erika or Mike Boogie----it cannot be!!! I think it will a close 4-3 decision on who wins so, I am not going to bother guessing whether it be Erika or Mike Boogie. What I am interested in is what the jury members say when they do vote!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2006, 04:26:49 PM »
Janelle was booted out because she would easily have won over Erika or Mike Boogie whoever went to the finals. If she was in the finals, Chicken George, Howie, Will, James (don't think he likes Erika who he voted to evict a number of times), Danielle (if her and Erika was in the finals) would vote for her. If it was against Mike Boogie, Marcellas (she will choose Janelle over Mike Boogie), Howie, Chicken George, James (he probably realizes that Chilltown did him in by now). While I think Janelle deserves it more than Erika or Mike Boogie----it cannot be!!! I think it will a close 4-3 decision on who wins so, I am not going to bother guessing whether it be Erika or Mike Boogie. What I am interested in is what the jury members say when they do vote!!!

Virgil  :hithere: :yaya: Welcome to RFF!

I'm interested in the questions too! Apparently Dani wasn't all that pleasant to Erika, the new puppetmaster extraordinaire, and Erika didn't answer Will's question well either. (Not that it matters because he will never vote for her.)  :meow:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2006, 04:30:28 PM »
Hey TexasLady,

How do you know she didn't answer Will's question well? Was it on the live feeds? Just wondering if I missed something.  ???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2006, 04:34:15 PM »
 I read it in the feeds. She called him the evil Dr or Dr. Evil, and he doesn't like that. He never wants that name because of his profession. Not a good image. Apparently today she figured out she should have called him Dr. Delicious.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006, 04:38:53 PM »
Another reason I don't like whatshername. I have never seen her cook a thing for anyone but herself with the exception of making coffee. I've seen her wash dishes but mostly her own. I've seen James, CG, Danielle, Janie, Will and Goober cook though.  :saywhat:

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2006, 04:45:18 PM »
Too bad the hg can't see what we can, so they don't accidentally give her all the money. I don't think they will, but I KNOW they wouldn't if they could see it all.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2006, 05:34:06 PM »
I so agree with you Kimmie,  If they only knew what we did.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2006, 07:19:13 PM »
Well if the HG or anyone on any reality show for that matter could see what we see then by god every reality show would be different. Mike Boogie and Will would have been the first and second eliminated.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2006, 12:39:09 AM »
Too funny!