Author Topic: EP1 " I Can Forgive her but I don't Have to Because she Screwed with my Chickens  (Read 6661 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
 :lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
 :lol:
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
So are the chickens his girls?  Surely they do get chickens already.  Who would make a comment like this?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Sounds like something a farmer in the mob would say. 

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
I think there are chickens on the initial boat and there is a scuffle over the chikens in the beginning and this is a confessional quote???  just my thoughts.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
did some looking around and chickens are native to the Cook Islands :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Survivor: Cook Islands Challenge Speculation
 thanks to survivorfever !!

Episode 1:  Quest for Fire Immunity/Reward Challenge

Episode 1 usually has a combined immunity/reward challenge.  An article from TV Guide's hardcopy shows the Aitutaki and Puka Puka tribes paddling in rafts carrying lit torches.  This is probably the standard "Quest for Fire" challenge that is the norm for episode one of Survivor seasons. The tribes appear to be paddling around, possibly retrieving ladder rungs and their lit tribal torch.  They paddle back to shore and place the rungs into their respective ladders, climb the ladder and light a fire cauldron or some other type of fire.  First tribe to light fire at top of ladder wins.  Other teams suffer the consequences (No fire, Exile Island, Tribal Council)  Challenge Stages per TVG Preview in Which Journalists square off against Survivor's Dream Teamers:
1 -  Race over the dirt bunkers to the beach
2 -  Each tribe assembles a color coded rowboat using planks and other pieces
3 -  Tribes row out to color coded barrels and light torches, row back to beach
4 -  Run back to ladder wall with lit torch and planks
5 -  Place tribal color coded planks and other pieces on ladder wall to build a tribal ladder
6 -  First tribe to climb ladder and light fire at top wins

Credit to jessiiiek for challenge speculation

TV Guide does their photo-op (pre-challenge).  Contestants are wearing soiled clothing so they have already been to their camps and working on shelter, etc.
Cao Boi starts the challenge with his hair pulled back.

According to TV Guide's Shawna Malcom: the first challenge "an intricate obstacle course."  Four tribes start at the ladder wall/obstacle course. (Image depicts journalists and Survivor Production) 

Players must climb over dirt bunkers to reach the beach 

Tribes assemble boats using planks and smaller pieces. 

Row out to lit torch from fire in color coded barrels 

Images Above Depict Journalists Participating in a Test Challenge

TV Guide Hardcopy issue shows Aitutaki (Asian-Americans in Red Boat) and Puka Puka (Hispanic-Americans in green boat) tribes rowing with their lit torches.

Becky and Cao Boi from Puka Puka tribe with what appears to be a green ladder rung - probably retrieving it from their raft to bring to shore to begin working on their ladder 

Tribes arrive at their ladders. Jonathan (Rarotonga - Blue Tribe) is putting the rungs on - (they only fit a specific way, and the yellow tribe is having trouble figuring out the order). Parvati is holding the blue torch (far left).  When the ladder is complete, the torch carrier may climb the ladder and light a cauldron fire, signaling their win   

After the challenge, Cao Boi lets his hair down (which was kept it up and dry during the challenge), note his buff position is exactly the same as in the image with Becky with the green ladder rung. 

Green and Yellow teams listen to what the losers must endure.  Someone to be exiled?  Two top finishers get fire?  Last place team goes to Tribal Council?

Winners/Losers:  Aitutaki, Puka Puka and Rarotonga Tribes appear to have fire at their camps (fire won at challenge) so they are probably the first, second and third place finishers (not respectively).  The blue tribe (Rarotonga) appear to be well ahead in the ladder building part of the challenge and may be the winners. 

First Exile:  TDT was told the losing tribes picks the first exilee. The first exile could possibly be Jonathan Penner. He is not see in Rarotonga campfire images and Nathan (from losing tribe?) is seen pointing him out. He could be seen as the leader of the Rarotonga tribe and would therefore be the natural person to send to exile. No idea why the winning team is forced have a player exiled.  Possibly just to keep the game on an even playing field.

Boot:   Early boot spoilers suggest that the Manihiki tribe loses the first Immunity Challenge. 

« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 12:50:29 AM by puddin »

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
hmm, interesting, anyway, i am back from my banishment
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Evan  :hrt:

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
hey puddin, thanks for the heart, lols, hmms, i shall not accept the heart, if not your amazing race partner will get jealous, lol :-[

oh ya, i reallyu hope you and the rest of the members will forgive me of the stealing stuffs incident, everything of us are over, we are good, yea, OMG, why am i talking about this, this is survivor thread, haiz, i scared of being send to exile island again

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
 :lol: now thats funny

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Survivor Fever has a boot sheet up :yaya:

http://www.survivorfever.net/s13_bootsheet.html

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
hey puddin, thanks for the heart, lols, hmms, i shall not accept the heart, if not your amazing race partner will get jealous, lol :-[
nah, puddin is for sharing'   :hrt:  she'd be too much for one person and everyone loves puddin.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
oh stopppppppp   :-[  :lol: !
cinni BB has left me bitter, I don't know why I torture myself all summer   B:)  B:) ?! Bring on Survivor & TAR ASAP before I lose my freaking mind  ...we got some racing to do partner :hfive:   :woohoo:

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
bb is one of the shows i have managed to avoid watching, ever. glad i did now for sure.

let's race instead .... :ride:

only 6 more sleeps till tar!! and 3 for the next survivor since we're in that thread.   :woohoo:
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
 :hearts:yeaaaa cinni is back :woohoo:  mike (will) is coming back too!! :hrt:  i am ready for survivor and amazing race!!  so where are we gonna race :lol3: :kuss:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
 :-* Mike-e is coming back  :woohoo:

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: EP1 " I Can Forgive her but I don't Have to Because she Screwed with my Chic
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 10:52:44 AM »
I know this is spoilers, but just a thought...In the RC, if Manihiki is 4th and the scuttlebutt is that Jonathan of Rarotonga (3rd) goes Exile; what if the last place team who already must suffer without fire dosn't have to send one of their own to Exile but instead can pick a person from the 3rd team?  Just a guess.  To change things a little from last season, the losing team doesn't have to suffer double by losing the reward and sending someone to Exile.  This would make winning the reward both good and bad.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I don't know who to credit for this picture ..? Anyway its from this weeks TV guide .
Glad to see you amikino  :-*

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
:-* Mike-e is coming back  :woohoo:

WHEN? WHERE IS HE???

Mike-e   :luvu: