Author Topic: Boobie and Erika's secret plot to get rid of Will and Janelle?  (Read 11389 times)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: Boobie and Erika's secret plot to get rid of Will and Janelle?
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2006, 08:24:50 PM »
ok i found it  :jumpy:   it was during her season but it was between Amanda and David (an army ranger)

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2006, 08:30:33 PM »
Thank you. For some reason I thought it was Erika. I can sort of remember it now, myself.

Guess that shows what a low opinion I have of Erika.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2006, 08:40:40 PM »
I remember that. Nathan gave David and Amanda access to the HoH bedroom for one night.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 05:29:46 AM »
yep couldnt remember who gave him the room but i did remember that someone did.   then a few days later they all evicted her.  Talk about looking  bad.  I wonder if david and her ever tried to hook up on the outside after he was evicted

I think the houseguest need to remember that it is not vegas and what happens is the house IS BROADCAST ALL OVER THE COUNTRY !!!
this may not be who they really are but this is who we know and remember them as

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2006, 07:14:32 AM »
Well, a lot of cases it's about wanting your fifteen minutes of fame.

I mean, look at that couple on Amazing Race. I think his name was John. They were supposed to be entrepreunerers. He was constantly screaming and yelling at his wife. I think she did her fair share of yelling and screaming back at him. They also went on Fear Factor and he was acting the same way.

When someone puts a camera on you, you stop acting like yourself and play to it. Look at Judge Ito and Marsha Clark in the OJ trial. It's not normal to have a camera trained on you 24/7. Knowing that one is is going to make  you act in ways you don't normally do.

BB is probably the worst reality show in regards to the cameras. They know there's people watching them on the live feeds. They can't even go to the bathroom without being watched. Under those conditions it's impossible to behave like yourself. Amazing Race only films people during the race. They can safely go to the toilet without knowing someone is watching them.

It goes down to how one handles the psychological stress of being put in a situation like that. Look at what happens when a disaster occurs. While it brings out the best in some, it also brings out the worse in others.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2006, 10:03:36 AM »
all i know if that if a camera were on me for the world to see i would be looking to make a good impression and i would be much nicer then normal   :angel:

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2006, 04:26:46 PM »
Yeah, but how hard would it be to keep it up for 3 months? Surely every once in a while you'd forget about the cameras, especially the ones you can't see.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!